✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

I'm getting one tomorrow, at 11.00am I will be getting 'inked'

And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape...

It's going along the outside of my foot, hopefully it'll be starting under my ankle, either that or it will be on top of my foot - I will be sure to post pictures of my newest addition!

my absolute favourite lyric!

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, thank you :)

Here it is!

tattoosy.jpg

Got it in memory of Herning, Denmark '09 (:

Looks great!! :nice:

Nice Tattoos!!

I got my first one on Saturday...

:cool:

1009902.jpg

Beautiful, when I'll get a tattoo I'll take it to the neck too. Pretty sure it won't be Coldplay tattoo, but I'll definitely take a Coldplay tattoo somewhere. Not sure where though, and I've told about that too in this thread. :D

got my tattoo today and I am not going to lie.. it hurt A LOT. However, it came out really good and I love love love it:

IMG_1487.jpg

The tattoo artist traced the butterfly from the cover of LRLRL cd, but made the butterfly smaller. I choose these lyrics because it's one of my favorite lyrics ever!

My best friend got a matching tattoo on her foot, here's a picture of both of our tattoos:

IMG_1489.jpg

I can't believe I finally got it, I have been wanting a Coldplay tattoo for awhile now!

GAHHH i want one so bad now!!!

these are all amazing!!!

i LOVE the lost one, the writing is so diffrent and cool!

i love that one too^^ not where i would have goteten one, but i LOVE those lyrics and it looks really good!

I want that butterfly one on my wrist too but maybe a little smaller and higher up with lyrics on it too you jus tmade me soooooo jealous!!

GAHHH i want one so bad now!!!

these are all amazing!!!

i LOVE the lost one, the writing is so diffrent and cool!

i love that one too^^ not where i would have goteten one, but i LOVE those lyrics and it looks really good!

I want that butterfly one on my wrist too but maybe a little smaller and higher up with lyrics on it too you jus tmade me soooooo jealous!!

I was actually going to put it on my foot and with a different font but I wanted to SHOW how much I love Coldplay a little more but still be able to cover it. Also, my tattoo artist used his own font and I LOVE it but I think I'm going to fix the "M" in "me". The one on my thigh is always covered since it's winter so that rules out wearing shorts haha.

But seriously, plan out what you want to get, don't rush. Once it's on your skin, it's there forever!

This would be my second Coldplay tattoo. Took about an hour. I fell asleep 3 times hahaha.

The shading looks weird because of the lighting but it actually looks better when you're looking at it in person.

and if you notice, I do have the same bracelets as Chris :)

givemeloveoverthis.jpg

your tattoo is amazing!!

• 1 month later...

I finally got my Coldplay tattoo today. Actually, I consider it not so much a "Coldplay tattoo" as a symbol of how I made it through 2009 (it was a terrible year, beginning with the death of my mom), and the part Coldplay and their music played in helping me through it.

vivatattoo.jpg

I also have another butterfly, in pink, on the inside of my left wrist.

I'm far outside the target demographic (not only for being a Coldplay fan, but for getting inked - I'm in my mid-50s!) but Coldplay and their music are ageless and timeless. Viva la vida indeed!

I finally got my Coldplay tattoo today. Actually, I consider it not so much a "Coldplay tattoo" as a symbol of how I made it through 2009 (it was a terrible year, beginning with the death of my mom), and the part Coldplay and their music played in helping me through it.

vivatattoo.jpg

I also have another butterfly, in pink, on the inside of my left wrist.

I'm far outside the target demographic (not only for being a Coldplay fan, but for getting inked - I'm in my mid-50s!) but Coldplay and their music are ageless and timeless. Viva la vida indeed!

That is an amazing tattoo. Congratulations. Like you, I feel I'm way outside the "target demographic," I'm 44. I've been wanting a tattoo for years, and have finally started to seriously look at/think of designs. I definitely want the Coldplay butterfly, but I'm not totally sure how I want it to look or where to put it. I keep changing my mind.

But I LOVE yours :) It looks awesome. You had a very good tattoo artist.