✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

I've been thinking about either text "Don't panic" or "Such a rush". Like to represent life's guidelines. What's important and what isn't. What should we stand for. What's happening to our world we live in. Well the first one is more obvious to non coldplay fans too, but both of them give much more meanings if you know the lyrics of them. I'm only taking it because of the meaning to me of course, not how the others understand it. Both of them as songs are amazing and mean so much to me.

Before I came up with the idea of text and the "guideline" I wanted to have a tattoo to my back of the neck, like almost in the hairline. Well not quite, but like halfway the neck, not in the shoulders area. (sorry crappy explanation :D) But I don't want to have that tattoo to my neck. So I'm not sure where should I take it, any ideas? The outfit's gonna be very simple and clear. :smiley:

I'm not even 18 yet so I have time to design it. And very, very beautiful tattoos everyone! :nice:

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my best friend have decided to get matching tattoos on our wrists of two butterflies.. a BFF thing and also to remind us of our love for Coldplay

I also want to get "nothing matters except life and love you make" on my back, one of favorite Coldplay lyrics ever :)

• 4 weeks later...

I want to get a coldplay tattoo too but im only 16 so it probably wouldn't happen for a few years... i want to get the LRLRL butterfly either on the inside of my wrist or on the back of my neck and some lyrics under it... does anyone here regret there tattoo?

If I was to get a tattoo at any time, I would want this on my ankle, so if for some reason, I happened to not like Coldplay anymore, i would still have a pretty butterfly:)

ap_20090517060326588.jpg.jpg?ib_____DgIDfXOx_

Obviously take away the words on the bottom... :P

Yah thats what i want to! but on the inside of my wrist/back of my neck with some lyrics under maybe

• 2 weeks later...

me and my Best friend are finally getting our tattoos on Saturday night!

We are getting matching butterfly tattoos, we are going to show the tattoo artist the butterflies that we got from the concerts, one is going to be baby blue and the other baby pink(our favorite colors) but the butterflies are going to be smaller, we kind of want words that are coldplay related as well, but can't think of what. This is a BFF tattoo but also to remind of how much we love and adore Coldplay. Can't wait to get it!