✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was 8 years old my father commited suicide. It was definetly the hardest time in my life and still is. Some times i blame myself i know how crazy that sounds but there is always those what ifs. What if you could actually understand what he was going threw, what i could have gotten him help. Those possiblities always run threw my mind. But after i went to my first Coldplay concert at the Gorge on July 11th and listened to 42 was when i finally understood. To me those lyrics mean: When someone you've loved has died to you their not really dead and all the memories you shared will always be with you living inside you. Threw the hard times and the good.

Listening to that song definetly changed my life. So i know when i turn 18 next august that's gonna be the first tattoo i get. "Those who are dead are not dead they're just living in my head" It's either going to be on my back or on my foot. and everytime i look at it i will know i will always have my dad with me.

Coldplay had totally changed my life for the better.

When i was 8 years old my father commited suicide. It was definetly the hardest time in my life and still is. Some times i blame myself i know how crazy that sounds but there is always those what ifs. What if you could actually understand what he was going threw, what i could have gotten him help. Those possiblities always run threw my mind. But after i went to my first Coldplay concert at the Gorge on July 11th and listened to 42 was when i finally understood. To me those lyrics mean: When someone you've loved has died to you their not really dead and all the memories you shared will always be with you living inside you. Threw the hard times and the good.

Listening to that song definetly changed my life. So i know when i turn 18 next august that's gonna be the first tattoo i get. "Those who are dead are not dead they're just living in my head" It's either going to be on my back or on my foot. and everytime i look at it i will know i will always have my dad with me.

Coldplay had totally changed my life for the better.

Oh wow, I am so sorry :sick: :hug:

I bet the tattoo will be beautiful though:nice:

When im 18 im gonna get a black small cp butterfly on my left wrist :) x

I have to be honest with you, wrist tattoos do hurt more than other places. I have words written on my wrist and it only took 2 minutes and I can take pain but seriously, it hurt a lot. I have a star on my back and I fell asleep within 5 mins. And I have one on my thigh and that one barely hurt.

And aniskywalker, we have the same tattoo haha except mine is on the side of my thigh. I was just wondering the reason behind your tattoo. if you don't mind me asking :D

I have to be honest with you, wrist tattoos do hurt more than other places. I have words written on my wrist and it only took 2 minutes and I can take pain but seriously, it hurt a lot. I have a star on my back and I fell asleep within 5 mins. And I have one on my thigh and that one barely hurt.

Same here! My first tattoo was on mu lower back and everyone told me how much it would hurt, it didn't really hurt! Just the coloring hurt. Then, I got one on my wrist (it's of flowers and leaves and stars,so it took some time to do) and dammmnnn did that hurt! The back of my neck one barely hurt too. I really want one on my foot, but I know that is going to be a high level of pain..:laugh4:

How many tattoos do you have?

When I'm older I really want a tattoo.. A butterfly on my ankle is nice I think. But I really like the idea of an musicnote on my arm, at the place where Will his tattoo has :) (and not only because Will has that :dozey: ) LIke this http://z.hubpages.com/u/283392_f520.jpg

I really like the idea of a tatto, my father has one. But not too big, I don't like that :P

Same here! My first tattoo was on mu lower back and everyone told me how much it would hurt, it didn't really hurt! Just the coloring hurt. Then, I got one on my wrist (it's of flowers and leaves and stars,so it took some time to do) and dammmnnn did that hurt! The back of my neck one barely hurt too. I really want one on my foot, but I know that is going to be a high level of pain..:laugh4:

How many tattoos do you have?

I have 3 at the moment but I have an appointment to get another one on the 31st. :) I LOVE tattoos, after I got my first one, all I wanted to do was get more.

And aniskywalker, we have the same tattoo haha except mine is on the side of my thigh. I was just wondering the reason behind your tattoo. if you don't mind me asking :D

I know. I thought about this tattoo, since last year. The meaning for me is actually a desire. Someday someone will come and fix my soul and I can forget the past...

I mentioned a week or so ago, that i want to get ;

"If the skys gonna fall down, let it fall on me, Oh lord, let it fall on me"

and jess helped me out with that so thanks again!

But im now also thinking of getting a 42 on my wrist.

I dont know a good font or style and wether to have it alone or not, but i will get on my left wrist on the inside (like where the veins can be seen) and will be maybe 1.5-2 inches eack way. And in red, like the one on wills shirt actually.

So thanks if anyone has any thoughts.

you're very welcome.

Have you decided where to get those lyrics yet?!

and here are a few of my favorite fonts... i think they look the most like the orig. 42 font/ look the coolest...

Untitled42.jpg

what do you think?!

you could make any of them bigger or smaller!

you're very welcome.

Have you decided where to get those lyrics yet?!

and here are a few of my favorite fonts... i think they look the most like the orig. 42 font/ look the coolest...

Untitled42.jpg

what do you think?!

you could make any of them bigger or smaller!

Wow thats really cool, andy very helpful thanks alot jess, youre a star:D

And i think i'll get the lyrics on the underside of my forearm, i.e. the part between my little finger and elbow.

Do you have any coldplay tats btw? 4got to ask.

I'm so sorry too :(:hug:

I cried while reading that story..I'm glad to hear that Coldplay helped you, their music has helped me through some rough times too and I think that it's just unbelieveable what kind of impact music can have on people. I hope they know that they've helped so many people so much. :love:

I too hope that the guys realise how much they have affected and changed our lives, for the better of course.

But i somehow dont believe it, i bet it is very hard to comprehend or grasp just how meaningful their music and lyrics are too other people from afar.

And wow Johku, you have been posting a heck of a lot over the last week or so, well done you. Plus looking great in the wembley t-shirt, keep up the good-work.