✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

Hi everyone !

I've got a tatoo too but it's not coldplay related so no one cares ! lol :laugh3:

I was just wondering : does any one have pics of the band's tatoos ? I've only seen john's i think and not very clearly so it would be very cool if someone could post some pics here ;)

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome. I want to get one on my wrist, but what if I get tired of seeing it everyday? (in 20 years or something) I can't decide on anywhere else though...maybe my foot or the bottom of my foot...but it's such a hard decision!

How about on your face? That way if you ever get tired of seeing it in the mirror, just become a vampire!!

I have a simple Coldplay tatoo!!

its a small 42 on my wrist!!! I love it, because only true coldplay fans know what it means!!!

That sounds very cool. I'd love to see a pic.

I'm pretty much covered in tattoos, lost count a long time ago and I've got a full sleeve going on my left arm. Anyway, I would love a Coldplay tattoo and I can't find any particular image that represents them that would translate well into a tattoo. I don't think I'd be able to narrow down any favorite lyrical phrase because I love them all.

I would gladly get a Coldplay tattoo...but, I'm too young!:P

Plus, the whole needle thing freaks me out...:bigcry::baby:

:escaping:

If anything I'd get one of, like, the LIJ butterflies or some lyrics or something:flutterby:

where do you guys think is a good place to get a tattoo, if you don't want people to see it alot? like, easy to conceal? i guess..

I have one on my wrist, and its great because its there when i want to see it, and I know its always there as a reminder, but its not in your face as it goes under your watch, so not everyone can gawk at it!

^ :thinking: That would be frek sore!! I'm telling you! unless you have a super human pain threshold! I thought I was going to hit the roof when he did my wrist, but on the top of your hand its just bone and veins! Good luck. :stunned:

^ :thinking: That would be frek sore!! I'm telling you! unless you have a super human pain threshold! I thought I was going to hit the roof when he did my wrist, but on the top of your hand its just bone and veins! Good luck. :stunned:

You raise a good point.....

• 2 weeks later...
where do you guys think is a good place to get a tattoo, if you don't want people to see it alot? like, easy to conceal? i guess..

There are several places - just about anywhere on your back can be concealed. Hips and tummy are easy to conceal. Shoulderblade also easy to hide unless you choose to wear a tank. Tops of your feet also.

I turn 18 in 2 days, and I was thinkng of getting a (or possibly several:sneaky:) Coldplay tattoo this summer.

First of all, a lyric tattoo would be great. I was thinking

Questions of science

science and progress

do not speak as loud as my heart

(so tell me you love me)

I know that the official lyrics don't have any "so" in them, but he sings that in some live versions and I think it's more beautiful. :wacky:

Placement... I would like to have it on my back, really far up, just below my neck. My hair is really short, so you'll be able to see it.

What do you think?

And I would really like to have some coldplay-related picture or something on my arm, but I don't know what yet...