✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for reply. I have also a few of U2 things, but that's not Coldplay related:lol:. I was thinking the same as you, yellowlover... But it's a lot for my wrist:lol:!

Hi, no problemo :), happy to try help...

u2 one's also :cool:

Sounds like you have lost alot of people in your life :(

Whatever you do decide on, insure you go to a very good tattoo artist..

I had one done in memory of my mum who passed last august and he did not do a very good job, there is alot of ink loss and they keep tellin me it's fine, still healin,but unless it's magic ink that appears after few weeks i disagree, and i feel quite sad when i look at it at the moment, which i did not want to happen!

Maybe you could post pic's when it's done :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just looked at all the tattoos, woa, their all so amazing x)

I'm hopefully going into animation so I'm struggling between getting a picture or having words on my wrist or forearm. I don't care if its out in the open, tattoos are slowly becoming more accepted and the field that I intend to go into isn't strict about that sort of stuff :D

Lyrics are hard to choose from so i'm stuck between a coldplay ambigram or just "how you see the world" on my wrist. The other option is the x&y cover, buuuuuuut, I'm worried its gonna fade and look like crap so i'd have to touch it up a billion times.....

ideas anyone? :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi :) im a casual lurker round these parts, always find my way back here to this post cause i've wanted a coldplay tat for soooo long...and i finally got one. small and discreet, but still wanted to share since everyone's here are so cool and have helped me work through my fears/uncertainty in getting one

fee44p.jpg

hi :) im a casual lurker round these parts, always find my way back here to this post cause i've wanted a coldplay tat for soooo long...and i finally got one. small and discreet, but still wanted to share since everyone's here are so cool and have helped me work through my fears/uncertainty in getting one

fee44p.jpg

That is very cute, I love the color :)

fee44p.jpg

I have exactly the same as you, except i have 6 bright coloured ones, with coldplay inbetween!!

cool !! I like :D but the tattoo artist did not do a clean job on the edges, you should get it touched up some time later

thank you! :) yeah i noticed that afterwards...i'll prob do it soon too, with summer coming.

so i thought i would upload my tat's for those who have not seen them..took pic's when i first had them done about 2/3 months ago, they all healed well now, and colours are much brighter :) pict0489vo.th.jpg

pict0765.th.jpg

if you can't see them properly then click on image, i had bit of a nightmare uploadin right size :laugh3:

thank you! :) yeah i noticed that afterwards...i'll prob do it soon too, with summer coming.

you have inspitred me to maybe get something similar as my second tattoo. Yours is super cool :p

pict0489vo.th.jpg[/url]

OMG this is awesome :dance: I love it !!!!!

pict0765.th.jpg

if you can't see them properly then click on image, i had bit of a nightmare uploadin right size :laugh3:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, here it is... after a looong long time of thought, consideration and fear, I finally narrowed down my choices to two. I'm going to get the tattoo this summer.

I need to get some trusted opinions (that is why I'm here!) on which is a good choice, where I could get the tatoo done, colour/style/background or no background... and anything else I might need to query really :o

It will be either of these two lyrics:

1. "Oh Love, let it fall on me" from Moses ofc (I considered the whole lyric but I like this idea better) ... just simple but still lovely to me, my ultimate favourite and meaningful lyric! :)

2. "And, in the end. We lie awake and we dream of making our escape" from The Escapist/DAAHF ... imo, the gretest lyric I've ever heard really, had a profound effect on me when I heard it 3 years ago now (omg how time flies!) :D

I want it on my chest, to one side ofc, and I don't think the 2nd one would work as it is pretty long for a tattoo realy. :-/

Any help would be awe-som-som-som :)

I really like Moses, but if I would have to choose between the two I would go for the second one. But I agree it's a bit long, so if you definitely want it on your chest you should pick a shorter lyric like the first one.

• 4 weeks later...

and who knows (i dont think so but) maybe they start taking drugs, chris kill his wife, guy kill 10.000 people in a park,will becomes a woman and jonny becomes a jazz man.

and you in the street with coldplay tatto.

I know this was posted so long ago but it just cracked me up :P

I thought this was nice to post in this thread: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DenHHadrhPs]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - " Cemeteries Of London " HQ Live @ Pinkpop Festival : Landgraaf‬‏[/ame] (about 0.23)

is this girl on coldplaying? Her tattoo is awesome! :cool: