✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

41264_10150263922480113_558510112_14852330_498049_n.jpg

Been lurkin for quite a while, thought i'd share my tattoo on here where it should be appreciated! (if someone steals it, i will personally come down wherever u are and kick the c**p out of ya) :D

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41264_10150263922480113_558510112_14852330_498049_n.jpg

Been lurkin for quite a while, thought i'd share my tattoo on here where it should be appreciated! (if someone steals it, i will personally come down wherever u are and kick the c**p out of ya) :D

:nice: I like it! I love the font, looks like handwriting! It's beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about a tattoo since I was thirteen / fourteen (I'm nineteen). The tattoo is supposed to obviously be something with Coldplay. I had in mind a quote.

Maybe one of these?:

"You don't have to be on your own" (A message is one of my favourite songs).

"I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song" (i love this)

"Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you"

or something humhum...

"I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song" (i love this)

I was thinking the same thing since the day I heard ETIAW for the first time....

But I´m going to do another one now, and I wanted to use the new font the guys have used in the singles....

Does anyone in here knows where I can find it?

I've been toying with the idea of a tattoo for awhile, but it would definitely have to mean something and it may or may not be Coldplay. It may be boring but I had the idea of getting AROBTTH somewhere, in smaller letters, Coldplay font. I like when people can't figure stuff out right away; my license plate frame says "Lights go out and I can't be saved" and no one seems to know what that is!

Anyone think it would be funny to get tattoos saying, "Do you ever get the feeling you're missing the mark?" and "I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine." :p

I'm too young for a tattoo, but I've always wanted to get "Time is on your side." from Amsterdam on my wrist so I'd see it when I'm not wearing a watch.

I would also want something from the Masterplan by Oasis...that song is brilliant... "Take the time to make some sense of what you want to say, and cast your words away upon the waves."

• 2 weeks later...

Hi..!

There is some pretty beautiful tattoos in this thread! :heart:

I'm thinking about getting a Coldplay inspired tattoo myself, with the following lyrics:

(...) High up above or down below

When you're too in love to let it go

But if you never try you'll never know

Just what you're worth

But I can't decide on what else there should be :\

I'm thinking maybe some notes and/or one or more (Coldplay) butterflies... But I'm not sure if it's going to get too messy?

• 3 weeks later...
i think you could get "I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song" with a couple

of music note on the sides

Yes! I think I've decided to do it ("I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song"). Either on the forearm or the back / neck.

I got "everything's not lost" on my arm. I wanted it to be as small as possible, and look like it was printed on my arm. You know, computer type face.. I've been wanting to get this specific tattoo since 2003, when I first got ridiculously into coldplay (it was around the same time I got into computers and the internet, and I expressed my love of coldplay alot through the internet/computers - message boards, I made fansites, collages, all that. I'm still a geek, so the tattoo would express that aspect of my life too.

It's really subtle and I have to twist my arm a little bit in order to see it, which I like. I work on computers all day I can't see it when I'm typing, so I won't get tired of it too soon.

I waited the longest time to make sure it was something I really wanted. And recently I got a job working at Rock in Rio - which the boys are going to headline in October 2011. So one day I just woke up and said "I'm ready to do it now".

photo2qi.jpg

photo3xs.jpg

I'm in love! Lovely tattoo!

I have never been more inspired to get a tattoo then the first time I heart The Scientist (I just recently discovered Coldplay and boy was I missing out!). I was thinking of getting the lyrics "Questions of science

science and progress

do not speak as loud as

my heart..." tattooed on my inner left wrist in like a cursive-like script then a little heart right below the lyrics. Does that sound like good idea? :D

I have one Coldplay tattoo on my wrist and want to get another one before I see them next month in Austin(it will be my 10th Coldplay show) I have always wanted the lyric "Nothing matters except life and the love you make" but not really sure where to put it. I have one tattoo on my back, one on my neck, and one of my wrist. Thinking of having it going down my left arm but still not exactly sure lol.

I have never been more inspired to get a tattoo then the first time I heart The Scientist (I just recently discovered Coldplay and boy was I missing out!). I was thinking of getting the lyrics "Questions of science

science and progress

do not speak as loud as

my heart..." tattooed on my inner left wrist in like a cursive-like script then a little heart right below the lyrics. Does that sound like good idea? :D

That sounds awesome! I have a butterfly on my right wrist with the lyrics we live in a beautiful world surrounding it. In my opinion, getting a tattoo on your wrist is one of the most painful places but it was so worth it. I got my tattoo almost two years ago and I still love it :)

For the record, this is NOT my tattoo. But check this one out. OMG...I love the band, but good grief, this is going a little too far, imo. :laugh3:

http://t.co/wF9M8uf

I would say that thats is a little to far..

I would love to have a tatoo on my wrist, that said: ''We live in a beautiful world'' or ''Don't panic''. Just a little tatoo.

For the record, this is NOT my tattoo. But check this one out. OMG...I love the band, but good grief, this is going a little too far, imo. :laugh3:

http://t.co/wF9M8uf

:DWhen you texted me this morning, I was really expecting some kind of made up anatomy part tatooed on someones chest:lol: of a band member:rolleyes: THIS is a bit too much...Great artwork, but can you imagine at age 80 this being on your chest and trying to explain it to the youngster de-fiberlating you that despite the wrinkles the young man in the tatoo used to really be hot:laugh3::P

WAIT is it his CHEST??? or arm??

253529_10150337997291258_696076257_9931840_2507928_n.jpg

to me it means that in life there are things, situations, or people that will make you have doubts in your life. it's ok if these affect u or maybe just slow you down but don't change overall life plans. you may need to take a break or a pause (comma), but you should never "fully stop" for anyone or anything . if that makes sense. i kinda went overboard with my explanation.

edit: i didn't mean for the pic to be that big.

253529_10150337997291258_696076257_9931840_2507928_n.jpg

to me it means that in life there are things, situations, or people that will make you have doubts in your life. it's ok if these affect u or maybe just slow you down but don't change overall life plans. you may need to take a break or a pause (comma), but you should never "fully stop" for anyone or anything . if that makes sense. i kinda went overboard with my explanation.

edit: i didn't mean for the pic to be that big.

Erick, is this yours?