✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually getting a tattoo hurts a little, and it hurts even more depending on the place. I have three, and one is on my foot and it hurt a lot, but it was a "words" that means so much to me that the pain was the least of the problems!

I advise!!!

Well like you said, it depends on the place. Mine, only the shading hurts. It's in my back.

Hi guys. :waves:

Does it hurt a lot to get a tatoo on the wrist? :wacko:

According to people, yes!

Hi guys. :waves:

Does it hurt a lot to get a tatoo on the wrist? :wacko:

I have 3 tattoos and the one I got on my wrist hurt the most because there was a lot of detail to it. However, the pain threshold is different for everyone, it was worth it though because it is my favorite tattoo I have and my only Coldplay related one :D

I have 3 tattoos and the one I got on my wrist hurt the most because there was a lot of detail to it. However, the pain threshold is different for everyone, it was worth it though because it is my favorite tattoo I have and my only Coldplay related one :D

Can we see it? :dazzled:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When it comes to tattoos sometimes I wished Coldplay had a specific and iconic logo, just like for example The Rolling Stones, 30STM, Linkin Park, RHCP, Misfits, HIM (I have the Heartagram), Joy Division, Radiohead have theirs, so I could get it inked instead of having to choose a lyric or a butterfly, etc... .

• 2 weeks later...

Paradise

I'm in love with Paradise! I'm thinking about "i know the sun must set to rise..." Withe a sunrise over the words.

But i also like "look at the stars, look how they shine for you" and "ligths will guide you home" and "If you never try, you'll never know"

Love Coldplay, to many good ideas :heart:

When it comes to tattoos sometimes I wished Coldplay had a specific and iconic logo, just like for example The Rolling Stones, 30STM, Linkin Park, RHCP, Misfits, HIM (I have the Heartagram), Joy Division, Radiohead have theirs, so I could get it inked instead of having to choose a lyric or a butterfly, etc... .

I agree, I love the way their (early) "logo" was COLDPLAY in the Alberta font, but I'm not really a fan of having just plain old band-names be a tattoo. As lovely as some of the butterfly tattoos I've seen are, I just feel like everyone does that, and so many people have butterflies anyway that it just seems like a kind of generic thing to get, at least from the point of view of other people. Right now I like the ideas of the MX symbols the best.

Although it huuuurts I really love tattoos! Here's the second Coldplay related one that I got yesterday :heart:

289853_10150590679944112_601704111_11890332_952353035_o.jpg

This is such a cool idea! This is the kind of thing I'd like to go for: a symbol that's Coldplay-related, but not immediately obvious as Coldplay-related to the rest of the world. It's also really pretty :wacky:

• 2 weeks later...
What's your tattoo?

EDIT : Never mind I saw it. it's sooo beautiful I LOVE it!

By the way if it can help, I have a tattoo (not Coldplay related) and it really didn't hurt. But the meaning was really special, it was for my dad who died of cancer and while getting it, I was thinking about everything he went through, and how much pain he must've felt. The tattoo was nothing compared to this. That helped a lot, I guess!

I wanna get another one soon. It's an addiction. But you really have to think of it, and the place where you get it. If you get something on the arm, for example ... It's not guaranted that you're gonna still love it when you're 35.

I have a piercing on the upper part of my ear, and it was a LOT more painful than tattoo IMO.

I love tattoos on this part of the arm. I wanna get one, but I'm scared because it's on the arm... :(

Wow! that's great!! that is my favourite phrase, this song always helps me with my troubles.

Well, I am thinking of making the first tattoo too!

Of course Coldplay is a part of my life and moreover i am a big music lover, so there would be something connecting with it..

I have made some sketches and I would be gratefull if you give me some opinions of what do you think of them))

I am planning to make one on my wrist

KOx73Klr.jpg

xBWgUU3h.jpg

Also here is an idea: all the 14 MX symbols on ths back of my hand from palm to elbow (dont know how to explain i think you understood) in a row.

I am thinking more on the second one, because it reminds me of a song, and a walking man and the symbol of life, but on the other hand i wouldn't like to be an advertisement of Calvin Klein)))

Actually, i want to make a tattoo that will combine all the albums of Coldplay. It's true that MX has a lot of symbols, but for me their previous music is much more closer to life.

Have you got more ideas? :)