✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

4-Sep-2009: Estadi Olimpic, Barcelona - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys who are bitching are aware that there was an entire concert canceled in the US and no one is bitching or demanding a refund or demanding a free show.. right? You are also aware that Coldplay played a FREE show in Barcelona just last year also? I do know that you guys are making asses out of yourselves that's for sure

You guys who are bitching are aware that there was an entire concert canceled in the US and no one is bitching or demanding a refund or demanding a free show.. right? You are also aware that Coldplay played a FREE show in Barcelona just last year also? I do know that you guys are making asses out of yourselves that's for sure

Thank-You!!!

That's right! I forgot about that! How many free shows do you guys need? I didn't get a free show!!

Are you using you in plural???? Please stop doing it :)

Yeah. Please don't generalize since those are a minor part of people demanding a new show. Most of us are pretty happy with the gig in Barcelona.

People also have the right to be unhappy or not, and express their opinions in a cool way of course. But this demand thing goes beyond common sense ;) By the way I dont give much credit to some kind of electronic pamphlet signed by these people: Falete ( Spaniards you know what I mean ), Bono or Guardiola... lame.

That's exactly our point. These comments are primarily directed at the people signing this petition. It seems 90% of the audience at the gig, really loved it (which does NOT constitute a refund or a replaying of the gig)

Sounds like YOU'RE the only one that had a problem with their performance! Maybe you were having a bad day that day.

maybee.. ! sorry.... for my rants...

I Will be honest since the gig I have listend to nothing else but coldplay...

espically strawberry swing.. as they did perform that very well...

I can not write the words to justify.. how much I love emm... !

maybee.. ! sorry.... for my rants...

I Will be honest since the gig I have listend to nothing else but coldplay...

espically strawberry swing.. as they did perform that very well...

All is forgiven (since Strawberry Swing is one of my faves)

After hearing all about the "sound problems" that were encountered by fans at the Barcelona gig, I found this video, which shows that the fans and the band were just not into the gig as much as usual [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wiNAOHAkGg&feature=related]YouTube - Coldplay Barcelona 2009 - Viva la Vida - The best moment[/ame]

NOT!! :)

YouTube - Coldplay Barcelona 2009 - Viva la Vida - The best moment[/url]

NOT!! :)

That's horrible! The sound is the WORST, with all those people singing and clapping and screaming! Wow! And Chris was NOT enthusiastic at ALL. He barely moved!!! It's a shame that no one looked 'into it'.

Do you really hear the voice of Chris? And that was the left side of stage!!, where "there was no problems".!!

The camera was right in front of the loudspeakers and I can hear only to the people!!

People was fine, we had the biggest expectations but the sound was not loud. People was beter than the sound.

not always is overloaded, why it should be? conversations? that's normal, its a home recorder, its a live sound, that always happens :), cameras don't discriminate sounds as our ears do.

But anyways, I only post that because I loved it. Not for discuss anything.