✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

4-Sep-2009: Estadi Olimpic, Barcelona - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found it!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Our mobile little bit disaster :D. All fixed when we realised which left he was talking about. Chris was looking in all directions, there where people looking at screens and people looking at them (backwards to the stage) :thinking:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Comments (part I)

After reading the comments in coldplaying.com, to read the comments of the complaint of more than 2600 people, to comment the topic with the group of 7 people that we went to the concert, to read the comments in different media forums, to read what Coldplay narrates in its web, what Livenation says (organizer of the concert of Barcelona), to see the youtube videos comparing the concert of 2009 in the estadi olímpic with the concert of 2008 in the palau sant jordi, and after having attended many concerts in stadiums, I propose some reflections for a serious and responsible discussion.

There were two concerts:

- that of people that you/they heard it well and they only found problems in the first 3 songs. These people seem to be that they are the authentic fans of Coldpay. To this group he unites, for the time

being, Coldplay with their comment in coldplay.com "Barcelona chorus" has more than enough, as well as the Spanish journalists of different media that were in the areas that the concert was heard better (if it is that they went to the concert...).

- that of people that you/they complain about the quality of the sound during the whole concert. We don't say low volume: this is not a great problem, but of the quality of the sound: the guitar neither we hear it, the bass neither, the battery, only as something of bottom and distorted. I insist: bad, very bad sound quality. It seems to be that this happened in the part lateral right of the stadium, and areas of the center, rather toward the right one and behind.

Comments:

1) I don't deny that there were areas in those that the concert was perfect for the assistants: I congratulate them. It had changed their place for mine. They spent it well, very well, and to this we went all... in any event, the number of people that you/they have manifested their total agreement with the concert (in forums and internet places) they are a clear minority.

2) neither it can refuse that the concert was bad for a lot of people. Most of 2.600 people that have decided to support a protest writing openly / proposal leaves its names and last names, and its electronic mail so that it is perseverance (it is hidden to avoid spam). With strict approaches of quality and publicity, these 2.600 people represent many more people (so that he takes note who he knows and

he should take note. The professionals of these topics know it perfectly). for example, in my case, my writing is that of my family (we were 7...).

3) it has been accused (for luck not all over the world in this forum) that people that we protest are not fans of Coldplay. FALSE. If somebody reads the comments, we don't complain about Coldplay, but of the organization and of the technicians. Although, evidently, the responsible maxima are the group Coldplay, to those that we request an answer, an expression. Coldplay is not an organization of charity: it gets paid - and enough! - for their concerts. If you gets paid for something, something should be given to change. If one doesn't give, it can be claimed. As it is the case.

4) in Barcelona there were serious problems for the sound. Cris asked for forgiveness for it, although it takes, for what something happened. They know it well. There are two possibilities for an authentic fan of Coldplay: not to say anything or to comment it. The most problematic thing is the fanatics of the group that only admit their experience like truth. There were different realities and truths in this concert, and all are true and real to the one same time. It only depends on the place where you were in the stadium. This is an objective fact. The other thing... by the way: I see trials and people's opinions in this forum that was not in the concert. A little serious he/she is a person when it ends up insulting (idiots have told us) to explain something that we have lived and that the person that not insults. And not very serious they are also people that only think that ITS reality is the true. The truth of the concert of Coldplay in Barcelona has many faces...

5) many fans has decided to expose the problem. For that we are in fact fans of Coldplay and we are solidary with other people. Surely nobody will reward us for what we live (I don't plan to take to term any legal accusation for bad " service ", since I don't have anything to make with the multinationals as Livenation, and because I don't simply have money to wear out in it). As minimum, only I wait that

somebody you of bill that not everything was well that night. If this serves so that it doesn't happen to anybody more ...habrá again been worthwhile. If this serves Coldplay so that he takes note of it, there will be served. If this is good to make meditate on what to make or not in these cases, it will have been worthwhile. In some months, when it leaves -if it leaves - the prospective one with illusion DVD of Barcelona, many we will surely be able to listen what could not be for us. What should have been.

6) many think that Coldplay was more concerned for the recording of the concert in DVD that to solve the sound problems. I understand them. I had made the same thing. But if they happen problems of sound, stops the concert and solutions are looked for. That should have him fact. For example: I have been in concerts where some person of first line has fainted and the concert has continued without you he noticed. The doctors have assisted the fainting, and it is already. I have been in other concerts of other groups where they stopped the concert, they requested that it was assisted a person that fainted, they waited that you the they took, and then they continued the concert when seeing that the doctors said that it was not serious. And people applaud for the humanity of the act. We didn't not only care that they stopped the concert, but rather we continue with more union with the group. And it is correct so much to stop as not stopping the concert, since the medical attention doesn't depend on the singers. What we cared was the human detail of the group, the attention to people, more than the show in yes and the group or the what an one will say if we stopped.

7) Coldplay would should it -is my opinion - to have stopped the concert. Between song and song there were some spaces of time (at the beginning) in which should find out for the technicians that something went bad. They decided that the "show should continue", working them thoroughly, surely knowing that the channels of independent audio of each voice and each instrument entered well for the DVD. And maybe hearing of the technicians that didn't worry that continued ahead that would already solve it. Because not. They didn't solve it. They maybe got something lowering the global volume. I tell you that they failed the towers central of sound, located amid the stadium. They didn't diffuse the audio toward the right tier neither back. I ignore if to the left for behind they received. Therefore, in the right part of the one scenario, only went addressed a small column of speakers of the scenario. Therefore, the most important sound that arrived us was that of the reverberation in the stadium of the central sound

columns of the scenario. Therefore, the whole concert outside of time and with the quality of the reverberation. There surely was not a sound power and of necessary quality for a stadium. And what is worse: it didn't exist "plan B" or "plan C" for the shortcomings, like they are accustomed to to make the groups that dare with stadiums. And if this that I say is not correct, the group has not given any explanation. If he gave it, then we could not understand what happened?

8) really: we don't think that Coldplay makes anything. He already said it in the web: they noticed that he stopped to be noticed the bass in some occasion... for the foot, when not perceiving the vibrations of the floor. Well. This yes that is really to thoroughly know what happens beyond the scenario, where I -suppose that everybody knows it - the singers have an own, clear and differentiated sound of the rest. And also, in the ears they take a headphone to be able to be listened... I Think that Coldplay noticed clearly that something happened, and he decided that the show should continue". it had Maybe been adapted in other situations, but with those problems of sound that there was, NOT.

9) you don't tell us that the great majority of those that we are protesting is not fans of Coldplay, please. I don't have to demonstrate anything. I am so much or more fan that you. You should also demonstrate to me that you are fan, not only me. For that makes more time than me that you are in this forum anything, ok it doesn't mean? The place where you live, neither. You, as fan that you say that you are, how you had lived him? You dare or do you want to attempt for a moment to put on in my place? I locate you quickly, so that you don't doubt: this year he had two prospective entrances years ago: that of U2 and that of Coldpay. I admit you that I am fan of U2 of ago more time than of Coldplay, group of which I am fan from the year 2002. I have all their disks and DVD (bought, to support to the group, not discharged of Internet. You also?). have I attended many concerts in my life, I have heard musical, and I have the enough age to know how to say the things for their name, and not to allow me to only take

for the emotions or fanaticisms. I insist: I am fan, not fanatic.

I continue with my story of the night: after attempted years to be able to go to a concert of Coldplay, and supposing an expense for the family economy, it arrived finally the prospective night. Also, days before us they had said that the concert would be recorded in DVD. Put on in my place like fan: the illusion was very big, the hopes and desires of spending an unforgettable night, also. The energy was very big, for to collaborate until being voiceless -if it was necessary - or with the aching hands -as it always happens me -. We sing, we dance and we applaud with the waltz of the blue danubio of the principle of the concert. He already makes two hours that we were in the stadium, after leaving my city before 4 hours. The atmosphere, phenomenal. The desires, enormous. The strong concert begins. And suddenly, the initial sound interruptions already commented. He appears me a doubt shade, and an anguish waiting that it is only a moment that the engineers will know to solve it. I am worried by the DVD, and I think that

that can be solved with the independent sound hints that I wait - and I want - they have arrived to the team of production of the DVD well. The concert continues. I don't receive the sound well, and I think that I should not worry that it is normal that the engineers are adjusting with the full stadium (different to play with a full stadium that I empty). But something is happening. The sound doesn't improve. I don't hear almost to the guitar. I don't distinguish the bass of the battery... The sound reverberates, for what I have two only sound sources: a simple lateral column that he comes addressed of the scenario and the sound that it arrives for rebound of the whole stadium. When I sing I hear myself. When the whole stadium sings don't we hear the voices neither the guitar, neither the bass... What is it happening?

And we go following song after song. I don't comment it with anybody, I hope it is only me... suddenly my daughter tells me: is it always heard so bad in the stadiums? I tell him that not that something is happening. I look at my wife's face that she tells everything: this doesn't go well. I speak with my siblings, in those lines of behind. It is not necessary to speak strong to the hearing: we can speak

without coming closer. You begins to hear people's comments of to the side, of the line of below... I move for the tribune. Maybe in others areas are heard a little better, but I see people commenting. The rumor goes extending for our area. I took charge of buying the entrances for 7 people of my group, and I feel bad to have maybe chosen a tribune area in which one hears bad. But I see that there are people that gets up that leaves... of the concert some or trying to look for other places... he/she already makes while that we have disconnected of the one concert. Many lights, a lot of show visual, a lot of delivery of the group, but it fails the most important in a concert: the sound doesn't convince, it defrauds. Coldplay surrenders, but we don't receive. The worst thing was when we realized that already everything will continue this way. You don't say anything, since you know that a DVD is recording. The public's good part has disconnected of the concert for blame of the sound. When we sing, we don't hear to the group. I don't have the reference of the voice of Cris Martin. People that followed the foot concert at the beginning and applauding, he/she goes sitting down. We only get up, overcoming the deception, with the songs that we don't want to get lost to sing the whole stadium. To look in youtube which they are the songs that have been gone up. They always repeat the same ones. Another day I will make another comment of the songs and those that are heard (by the way: neither a video taken from the right part of the stadium. Is it that nobody filmed? We stop to film: the truth, was not worthwhile). Somebody (toward half of the concert, by the way), it begins to be screamed "he doesn't hear". it leaves Us the soul, of very inside. We follow it screaming it is not heard, with the hope that they have not realized the problem and they fix it. But anything, everything continues equally. We waited that Did Coldplay ask us something, did he ask if something happens...? Anything.

Seated, disappointed. This ends. We don't speak. Cris apologizes for the sound shortcomings (he doesn't say problems that there were them). He/she tells Us that to the exit a CD will give. I already had it (it had discharged it of their web). we don't want to request you repeat. There is not you repeat, only two songs. The stadium doesn't tolerate minutes requesting you repeat... .algo has happened. When leaving, we see rain CD thrown to the air pro people that we suppose they were of the organization. We didn't go to for them, since we were not able to for the quantity of people and to be dangerous: luck that people didn't move go to catch them (I speak of when we leave the one thick of people), but it had maybe finished all much worse one. That is to say: that the CD doesn't know who picked up them, since they didn't give us one to one to the exit, but rather they threw them to the air. In short...

(...) ->

comments (part II)

(...)

10) somebody has requested me options that with what would be happy. I don't know it. I make you another time the question that I made, and that nobody answered: and if it had happened you in London, in Paris... in any other stadium...? What had you made? I think that:

- It had seemed perfect, and better that stopped the concert. Although they had been 1 or 2 hours. I had not cared it. It was maybe annoying after 2 hours, he had maybe whistled, but for sure at the end of the concert I would not have remembered the problem. Gnu had dedicated this morning to write this, sure. Neither it had signed any petition or reclamation, sure. The DVD had waited with illusion, not with the current doubts that it leaves well, or that it is a DVD that revives me a thing that I didn't live that God willing it had been per that non fué for me, a DVD for comfort.

- If the sound problems had not been possible to solve, and they had annulled the concert, it had also been a good option for me. He had protested, whistled, but surely now it would be again thrilled in being able to live a concert again with Coldplay. It is not this way now, and I doubt that Coldplay makes another concert like we request, for you rediscover us with the group.

- If the sound problems could not be solved, although it was for lack of forecast of alternative plans, for technical shortcomings impossible to solve in the moment, it had surely admitted an explanation of the problem, some excuses, and it had surely accepted the proposal of continuing the concert with the terrible conditions of sound, if they had requested us since an effort it was been

recording a DVD. He had surely requested then a discount in the DVD to have collaborated actively in him...

11) What has it passed after the concert?

- The Spanish media and the agencies, for the most part they made some very positive chronicles of the concert surely already made before the concert (the public surrendered, it vibrated...). Or from a preferable place, of companies, or from places where the concert was heard well, in an appropriate way (I will never say that well, compared with U2 this summer or other concerts in the estadi olímpic).

Only some agency of news spoke of sound problems, and a chronicle of serious sound problems. The following day, hundred of complaints in the forums of the digital newspapers complaining that the problems didn't come out... that what it was happening. Or the journalists were not, or they didn't find out the problem, or they didn't want to comment it the newspapers (a chronicle a little more critical appeared at night he became in the morning in more favorable following). He costs to say that the things in Barcelona were not well. Some want to explain to it, so that everybody is informed and know how to value appropriately.

- My impression of having chosen a bad place (although I paid 75 euros for entrance in tribune) he became something different to checking in forums, digital newspapers, etc. what already began to be a clamor: the things were not well, and of the deception we pass to the action: nobody mentioned problems, and with our testimony we begin to say the truth, or to add other truths to the concert. Be possibly as minimum a third part of the assistants that we come out very unhappy and disappointed by the sound of the concert. And most, fans of Coldplay, like or don't like.

- The following day of the concert, in the morning, I sent a mail to Livenation (organizer of the concert) claiming the refund of the entrance or a compensation for the sound shortcomings in the area where I was. To day of today I have not received any answer to my mail, correspondent the day 5 of September. A chain of Catalan television contacted with Livenation that answered that they admitted sound problems in the concert, but that they were not responsible for the topic, but rather it was the group. Livenation that should have abandoned the concert to be claimed also said and to claim to the exit of the same one. Is this serious? I assure you that in any place of the stadium, neither inside of neither it was, there were leaves of reclamations. There were only very expensive bars. I also request to Livenation to that it indicates me in what place of their web of purchase of having entered by internet says it, or in what place of the stadium they could be stuffed and to give forms of complaints, or if on Saturday they had open their offices of Barcelona, and where they announced it. Therefore, their answer could not complete a series of normative legal in this respect, have more than enough reclamations and the consumer's rights... I have Already said that I don't have money neither you win to denounce. As minimum, yes that dedicate free time to be able to explain and to request respect to everybody. We complain respectfully, with desires that the things improve, and that they don't repeat again. But fools are not, neither we accept bad excuses. Each one should accept their responsibilities, and not to hide before the problems.

- Coldplay, in their web, in the article "Barcelona Chorus" tells us that he stopped to hear the tremor of the first floor in its feet, and that he made him to it to think that there was some problem, and that then they noticed again that they were connected again with the stadium. And that it only happened to the beginning, in 3 songs. That the important thing is the group, the emotion of living a concert together.

Does it allow me, to comment something, Coldplay? If the knowledge of the sound that comes out to the stadium depends on the vibrations of the floor that he makes a bass... could their vision or knowledge of the problem say that as minimum it is very subjective, not? Did you speak with the sound engineers? Have they told us which the problems were, and what did they attempt to solve them? You knew perfectly that something was happening that there were a lot of people that was disconnected for that it didn't arrive us well the sound. We scream it is not heard for that wanted to hear, to vibrate with the group, and we were passing it bad, as they passed it bad you. They say that a bad day it could happen. It happened. But this it is not the problem, Coldplay. The problem is they negotiated it in the stadium in how and how they have been negotiating it until the moment.

TO WAY OF SUGGESTIONS

Problems in concerts in stadiums have had, there is and there will always be. But some prevent them and they work to avoid them better than others. And if they happen, do some have more technical solutions than other (and do they maybe invest more money in it?). AND if in spite of everything it happens, do some recognize it, do they stop, do they evaluate the problem. That is to say, they face him. What has happened in Barcelona is that anything of this was made.

And clear, people have she decided to protest opening a place to pick up signatures. As I have said before: the easy thing (and it is to hide the head under the wing) that is to say that those that we protest are not fans that we are different, special people that we don't usually go to concerts that we are bad people that... The serious thing is to confront the problem and to look for solutions to the current one and to avoid it in the future.

A bad fan of Coldplay had not exposed the problem with respect, he had not suggested options and he had not dedicated one morning as me to write this article, to leave perseverance of other lived realities, and to request the respect to all the opinions, they come from who comes, and not to revile them for that you/they don't like or I don't say the same thing. Is the approach of being a good fan to never criticize? My critic is constructive, not destructive. He seeks to open a serious debate so that the things improve. For a lot of people Coldplay didn't pass in Barcelona the exam of great group that triumphs in a stadium. It hurts me that it has been in Barcelona in one night where a DVD was recorded. Barcelona fué a demanding public, is true. But it is that they have become big concerts in the city for years, and we know how to compare. We know of what he goes. And people that goes to a concert in a great stadium wait what has done with others. It is not the first neither last DVD that record big groups or cash, since they know that they usually have a very special public that if it is connected, the public's support is hot, total, surrendered to the maximum. But if not.... we know how to say the things for their name.

I want that serves of warning that the exam was not well that you take advantage to out the sound engineers or to complete the team with more expert, to put as minimum more budget in the sound topic in the big stadiums, to value what it was well and how not, to decide what to make with this, and what to make if it happens again.

He wanted see Coldplay in Barcelona again, in a great stadium, to confirm that it is a great group. That it is it, more and more. I want to share with them successes. I hope he/she makes big concerts in big nights and in big stadiums that it continues vibrating with the public as he also made it in this tour in the Palau Sant Jordi from Barcelona in the year 2008 (fantastic night, there).

We only request an expression for the topic of Barcelona. Those that have been made up to now have not served. Ideas?

The surest thing is that this is this way. Although they don't return us the money, although they don't make another gratuitous concert in Barcelona, although they don't make anything.... I will continue buying the disks and DVD of Colplay, and going to their concerts. In a different way if they don't make anything with this problem. That yes, if in the next concert that he goes it happens again, then if

that I will abandon the stadium whistling and I will claim that they return me the money of the entrances. Me and much more people. If they return to Barcelona, we surrender to the maximum that nobody doubts it again. That they fulfill their work that we will make ours. In a stadium, the complicity is important. In Barcelona, Coldplay went to his without to know or to act in the face of the dissatisfaction of great part of the stadium, no matter how much we made it to him to know. Did they inform them appropriately? Were they to the case?

This writing is so that it can take i he notices to be able to decide in other occasions. And so that at least the fans learns how to listen to other fans before insulting, to criticize, to minimize. Or what is worse, to deny that it has happened something without being there.

The problem is not that there are problems, but in how they are solved. The time doesn't fix the problems it worsens them. A problem is never solved denying it or hiding it. It is solved thoroughly speaking of him and looking for solutions, so that it doesn't happen again. He would not really want to any fan of Coldplay that happened him what has happened to us, during and after the concert. And I eat fan of Coldplay, I make this critic because I love to the group and desire that this doesn't never happen again. Who more fan is? Should I abandon this forum to say something that doesn't should as fan? I think that I am same fan that all you. Fan, not fanatic neither I blind or deaf, for luck. Thank you if they have read until here: their patience deserves a prize, sure!

Greetings!

Josep Armengol

Sorry the last two replies were really hard to read...do I understand correctly that you prefered that CP would have stoped the gig? Then surely you would have had a riot.

I still don't really know what you actually want to happen now? As this will go in circle?

P.

Josep, I'm sad you didn't enjoy this concert.

But can I continue saying it was exceptional for me?, please? Without having to fight with anybody. Is that possible? Without having to explain things till extenuation. Because I only want to explain what I saw. Please let me enjoy my poor ignorance and to be a simple blinded fanatic fan, IF (<-capital letters here) that's what I am for you.

I suppose you're not angry because you didn't enjoy it, you're angry because you family didn't enjoy it, the most important persons for you. That's normal (i això és el que a mi també em passaria),

As you see we experienced completely different things, I wish you stood with me in the concert and experienced the same as me.

lmao @ powerpop. Look up ANY video from this tour where the entire audience is singing (especially the viva ooohs) and YES they will overpower the one singer, even if he has a microphone. nothing wrong with the sound according to any of the videos that have been posted, looks like a lovely concert, and being able to hear people singing is a good indication that the crowd was way into it.

thanks to everyone who posted videos of the concert...it's been already a week and I need to rel-live it somehow!I'm looking for good-qualities images of the opening, if someone sees something new on youtube, could you please post it here?;)

lmao @ powerpop. Look up ANY video from this tour where the entire audience is singing (especially the viva ooohs) and YES they will overpower the one singer, even if he has a microphone. nothing wrong with the sound according to any of the videos that have been posted, looks like a lovely concert, and being able to hear people singing is a good indication that the crowd was way into it.

Peple was singing during the flaming lips show, even out of the concert, we would sing even with computer speakers.

Note that the sound at the left side of stage is louder than in the rigt side.

I think that 20000 in the right side, they had bad sound and too low.

The 20000 centered, (like me), not bad sound but too low. Better from "Lost" to the end.

The 20000 on the left side, they had h¡gher volume but not as high that it coul be.

The problems started with the breakdancer roadie performance. I heard a big Crrrrrrrack up in the right side for several times, the same that came later but cutting the sound. Everytime the technician tried to get the sound up it cracked again, and again. So he left it low almost the whole concert.

The sound problems were only in the beginning, as far as i remember.

I think it was great show.

Actually i did not like the fact that ppl were singing Viva la vida , while The flaming lips performed. That's because i like The Flaming lips no less than Coldplay and i was the only person (at least amongst who were around me) singing along 'Do you realize' :D

that's right, I knew Flaming lips before Coldplay, they gave us a great show and it's dificult see the show without singin "race for the price" and especially "Yeah, yeah song" even if you don't know them. But unfortunatelly the sound was not good for them. They and "the sunday drivers", the other supporter band, made the sound test with us in front of them.

• 2 weeks later...

For all you guys that don't believe that the sound in Barcelona was as low as a portable radio, Included Roadie#42 that says that the problem was fixed at third song.

People that they were at the two gigs say that the sound in Wembley was much higher even when white lies were playing, higher when JayZ and amazing when Coldplay!!!

Look for the difference. Both camaras were almost at the same place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wiNAOHAkGg]YouTube - Coldplay Barcelona 2009 - Viva la Vida - The best moment[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-hncxpiztU]YouTube - Coldplay, Viva la vida, @ wembley stadium 19th september 2009[/ame]

1.- We can hear the voice of Chris only in the second video and music sound really clear and high even when people are singing.

2.- Chris seems to have battery charged at the second video, singing even when he is laying on the floor, not like the other one. Not bad in Bcn but not like Wembley.

3.- The crowd was amazing in Bcn, singing, clapping their hands and jumping the whole show, even when they couldn't hear the music. And now the rumours says that we won't have our promissed live DVD! you are in debt with us.

The bad things in Bcn:

.Low sound, even no sound in many places.

.Low comunication from the band to people.

The god things:

.Coldplay is a stadiums band, but we were not lucky.

.People in Barcelona.

The exam results.

People .......... 10 (Not 10+1 because some of them said "whe can't hear you")

Band ............. 5

Sound ........... 3

Roadie#42..... 0

Roadie#42 you don't say the truth, they couldn't get the sound up because the equipment cracks and mute. Not only the first songs, I'm sorry. I know that accidents happen but accept it.

For all you guys that don't believe that the sound in Barcelona was as low as a portable radio, Included Roadie#42 that says that the problem was fixed at third song.

People that they were at the two gigs say that the sound in Wembley was much higher even when white lies were playing, higher when JayZ and amazing when Coldplay!!!

Look for the difference. Both camaras were almost at the same place.

1.- We can hear the voice of Chris only in the second video and music sound really clear and high even when people are singing.

2.- Chris seems to have battery charged at the second video, singing even when he is laying on the floor, not like the other one. Not bad in Bcn but not like Wembley.

3.- The crowd was amazing in Bcn, singing, clapping their hands and jumping the whole show, even when they couldn't hear the music. And now the rumours says that we won't have our promissed live DVD! you are in debt with us.

The bad things in Bcn:

.Low sound, even no sound in many places.

.Low comunication from the band to people.

The god things:

.Coldplay is a stadiums band, but we were not lucky.

.People in Barcelona.

The exam results.

People .......... 10 (Not 10+1 because some of them said "whe can't hear you")

Band ............. 5

Sound ........... 3

Roadie#42..... 0

Roadie#42 you don't say the truth, they couldn't get the sound up because the equipment cracks and mute. Not only the first songs, I'm sorry. I know that accidents happen but accept it.

GET OVER IT!

I didn't get to see Jay-Z, Elbow, or White Lies, or Simon Pegg and they didn't perform Billie Jean when I saw them. Does that mean I can petition for a new free gig too?!

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody wnted to see COLDPLAY! and Coldplay failed. I think that you are lucky if you haven't heared billy Jean,:) Haha. (It's a joke, but i don't like Michael Jackson)

I never said that I wanted a free new gig, but I want that they say "I´m sorry" They only accept that the first song failed not the whole concert.

Roadie 42, it´s easy, REPEAT it with me, "I'M SORRY THE SOUND FAILED AND THE WHOLE CONCERT WAS A SHIT, it's true!!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kmm1482
Everybody wnted to see COLDPLAY! and Coldplay failed. I think that you are lucky if you haven't heared billy Jean,:) Haha. (It's a joke, but i don't like Michael Jackson)

I never said that I wanted a free new gig, but I want that they say "I´m sorry" They only accept that the first song failed not the whole concert.

Roadie 42, it´s easy, REPEAT it with me, "I'M SORRY THE SOUND FAILED AND THE WHOLE CONCERT WAS A SHIT, it's true!!"

Yeah, good luck with that! I think you should apologize for being a bad sport and whining about blowing something way out of proportion and not being able to have fun. Looks like (and sounds like from the countless glowing reviews) that it was an AWESOME concerts and you people just want something for nothing.

Yeah, good luck with that! I think you should apologize for being a bad sport and whining about blowing something way out of proportion and not being able to have fun. Looks like (and sounds like from the countless glowing reviews) that it was an AWESOME concerts and you people just want something for nothing.

Looks like you only have seen the good reviews, but you haven't seen that most of the spanish web, blogs and forums are bad reviews, even at this forum there are many bad reviews.

I don't have to apologize because I paid too much money to see them in the best conditions, and they were paid thousand of euros to do that. Nobody paid me for have fun.

Roadie#42 Pleeeeeeeeease, say the truth!!!

• 4 months later...

yes to this day, still no offical apoligy... and almost a act of fraud is gonna take place when they reliase the DVD. I feel like making a protest outside FNAC... when it is finally put out for sale. !