✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

4-Sep-2009: Estadi Olimpic, Barcelona - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

OMFG.

Joder :o

quiero ir, quiero ir, quiero ir, quiero ir.

... a rush of coldplay next september :dance:

*jumps all over the house*

y yo, y yo, y yo, y oy, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo, y yo tambien

:D:D

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Patrizio: it was listed on their Lastfm since Fernando said it (back like 4 days ago or so). :uhoh:

woho, they've announced it...

Evori i assume you must know better than most of us, what uses to be the cost of any event in that venue... :thinking: i've never been there. But surely it'll cost more than 50€ :\

@ Ian: thanks for creating the thread and made it more official as it was. ;)

I gave the NEW like 4 days ago and no body believed me. It was shown on catalonian TV and yesterday was published on a national newspaper. "www.que.es"

Thanks to Busybeeburns to making official this thread.

ESPAÑOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEES QUE NOS VEMOS EN BARNA OTRA VEEEEEEEZ

Madre mia :|

@ Patrizio: it was listed on their Lastfm since Fernando said it (back like 4 days ago or so).

I'm Fernando :D. Thanks ariadnaaaa

thanks for the info. :D layla and Fernando :nice:

so any idea about the ticket cost? :thinking:

Previous concert (at Palau Saint Jordi) cost me like 50 € (+7€ that the ElCorteInglés won :uhoh: )

so your guess about it, is that it'll be even more expensive or a bit cheaper?.

I fear them will be sold out soon, although the venue capacity is of 150000 people i think. :thinking:

the exact time when them will be on sale is 10am here, right? :thinking:

Ariadna la capacidad total puede llegar como mucho mucho a los 60.000.

El precio, pues a mi para el sant jordi y el palacio de los deportes me pillarón en el Corte Inglés 51.25€ en total por cada una :D

Así que si las de Wembley han salido por unos 59€ en total. No creo que aquí en España, siendo el coste de la vida y todo en general más barato, las entradas más caras.

Las entradas para el 6 de septiembre pasado las compre desde servicaixa a través de servitiket... pero a al ir al cajero y pedir que me las imprimiera salieron como es normal en ese papel amarillo horrible.

Hay alguna manera de conseguir la entrada 'normal', la impresa con la promo del concierto?. Supongo que las compradas desde sitios web dedicados a la de venta de tickets, no? Cuando te las envían deben ser esas...

I guess tickets will cost 60€... the venue, themselves, life and economy actually... :laugh3:

If you want the ticket with the tour picture you have to go to shops or I guess online, in Servicaixa the ticket for everything is the yellow one.

So you paid 57€ or 51€ in last gig only for buying tickets in Corte Ingles? :stunned: I paid 50€ in Servicaixa.

And do you know the time tickets will be available?

I guess tickets will cost 60€... the venue, themselves, life and economy actually... :laugh3:

If you want the ticket with the tour picture you have to go to shops or I guess online, in Servicaixa the ticket for everything is the yellow one.

So you paid 57€ or 51€ in last gig only for buying tickets in Corte Ingles? :stunned: I paid 50€ in Servicaixa.

And do you know the time tickets will be available?

same question.^^

mmm 60€ :o

mm ElCorteIngles don't give a picture ticket... i mean it just says: the event, the band, the venue, the date and your seat (in case the ticket is for seat).

and yes on El Corte Ingles cost me the same... but the good thing was that i got the ticket just when i bought it, instead as if i would had ordered it through any site. :)

Follow the next links and they will bring you to where see if coldplay's tickets for this show are already available.

Tickets will be available on the next shops or ways:

El corte inglés (the english cut :laugh3:):

http://www.elcorteingles.es/tiendas_e/cda/Entradas/Home/0,5192,ECI,FF.html?cm_re=cizq-_-entradas-_-entradas

Servicaixa, La Caixa Saving banks tickets service:

http://www.servicaixa.com/nws/jsp/session.jsp;jsessionid=JGcYNyyzQpC9yrs7jLgymFTtk7l1ppvX63N2lSlN58wLFVwBX1V1!1980891940!32118867?control=serviticket.sis.servlets.hSrvSubhome&loce=cas-home-agrupac-musica-1-poblamusica&codTipusEvent=6&idioma=CAS&CODIUSU=servicaixa

Halcón Viajes, one of the famous travelling helpers in Spain:

http://www.halconviajes.com/viajes_mp/servlet/espectaculos?metodo=buscarTipo&codtpt=CN&login=NEWHALCON

Livenation.es, a well known web around the earth and the one recomemded on the Coldplay's official web:

http://www.livenation.es/search/intermediateSearch/searchstring/coldplay/

Gamerco.com, another well known web in Spain for tickets:

http://www.gamerco.com/iguapop/index.cfm?fuseaction=gira&id_gira=473

Ticktackticket.com a Ticketmaster company in Spain:

http://www.ticktackticket.com/entradas/index.do?idPesta=MUS

Fnac, huge deparment stores in Europe:

http://www.fnac.es

Hope this helps you all.

Another point. Yesterday on the most important spanish newspaper they published this SHIT!

84335969eu1.png

w450.png

Hola!

Las entradas más baratas son las de pista/general, que es el césped. El resto son asientos

Supongo que pondran el escenario en el mismo sitio que The Rolling Stones, así que las más caras serán las de palco, las de segunda grada (al lado de palco)serán las de 73, las de primera las de 62 y las de 57 € la de laterales.

Consejo (por experiencia), si compráis asientos en lateral, mirad muy bien, porqué a veces cae un mastil que te corta la visión, y si os poneis detrás de la zona de prensa, al principio del concierto no vereis nada, porqué estás todos los cámaras de pie encima del asiento si hace falta, pero bueno, eso no es problema te tiras para adelante y ya está.

No sé si me he explicado muy bien, perdón por el rollo

Espero poder daros más noticias concretas mañana :rolleyes:

Suerte a los que vayamos!!!

:clap: thanks for the info Layla :)

well i hope there will be tickets for next two weeks.. if not i won't be able to see them :\ I can't try to buy tickets earlier. :(

Ari, quieres que te compre una? Y te la envio después? supongo que la querrás de suelo :). Dime argo pisha.

(Edit: perdón, queria decir: dirme argo xoxo)

probablemente al final la compre por servicaixa, aunque son feas, las puedo tener cuando quiera en casa y no tengo que pagar los gastos de envio (12 euretes por livenation...)