✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who loves Gwyneth and Chris as a couple?

deidrab1985

I know most of you or many of you hate the idea that Chris Martin is dating Gwyneth Paltrow. But I absolutely love it! They are my favorite celebrity couple I would rather hear about them than Jen and Ben any day! I just hope it lasts I don't know whether they are secretly engaged or not but I think since Gwyneth lost her father it has brought her even closer to Chris than she would have been. I love them both and I love them even more together. I think Gwyneth is really pretty and has a sweet face a sweet smile she looks like she would be cool to hang out with and I love Chris Martin he seems so funny and charming and hot. I love them!

meh' date=' I don't really care either way. Its annoying after awhile seeing pictures of them doing something as normal as walking down a street. I just dont find that interesting :)[/quote']

True. But blame the photographers though ;)

I like how they are private and don't parade around just for the cameras they both seem like real people. I use to think Gwyneth was too high maintenance but now I don't think so she seems to go around like a normal person. :) She is lucky to have Chris!

yer nither do i......they r just 2 normal people,trying 2 have a relationship but they can`t have a proper 1......they can`t even walk 2yards outside their front door wivout the press taking pix of them,and 4 me 2 c them pix im angry becoz they just won`t leave them alone

luff Kirsten

I think aslong as Chris is happy then its ok. :)

Like my mate Kirsten I wasn't sure at first...

I just think that the obsession over the two of them

becomes a little boring after a while. But they make a good couple

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x