✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Sep-2009 - Stade de Suisse, Bern, Switz'd - Tickets, Preview, Meetup, Review/Photos

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris is wearing a scarf... :uhoh: doesn't look very effective though.

I just thought the same... :thinking: I rather doubt it'll actually help that much... But at least it won't get worse. And it does look kind of cute, I don't know. :D:blush:

Thanks for posting the photos!

And thanks Larry for finding & posting that article! :)

Here's a few:

Stereo_Riders Back from a amazing Coldplay concert at Stade du Suisse Bern. Danced in the rain

inilguitarist Coldplay was fantastic! Greatest thing i have ever seen. I'm wearing clothes. @potense

patschindler on my way back from coldplay!why do people clap their hands to every song like at a schlager party?annoying!

Karin_Z Txs @coldplay - you guys were amazing in the rain & thunderstorms in Switzerland. We love ya!!! Amazing gig!!!

ejoe [moblog] Coldplay on stage in Bern http://bit.ly/3sk9KG #fb

edulam thx coldplay for the great show!

It's a "cold" he's had since May though, seems to keep going then coming back :confused:

They really need this break.

And nope, is all quiet on the review front it seems, not much on Twitter either. :(

He's a singer that tours the WHOLE world.. that's a reason to have colds alot.

Because singers are breathing alot in a few hours it's easy to get a cold.. :)

But who knows.. maybe he cut himself with something and put on the scarf to hide it.. :uhoh:

Here's a few:

Stereo_Riders Back from a amazing Coldplay concert at Stade du Suisse Bern. Danced in the rain

inilguitarist Coldplay was fantastic! Greatest thing i have ever seen. I'm wearing clothes. @potense

patschindler on my way back from coldplay!why do people clap their hands to every song like at a schlager party?annoying!

Karin_Z Txs @coldplay - you guys were amazing in the rain & thunderstorms in Switzerland. We love ya!!! Amazing gig!!!

ejoe [moblog] Coldplay on stage in Bern http://bit.ly/3sk9KG #fb

edulam thx coldplay for the great show!

Contact them to join the forums! :lol:

He's a singer that tours the WHOLE world.. that's a reason to have colds alot.

Because singers are breathing alot in a few hours it's easy to get a cold.. :)

But who knows.. maybe he cut himself with something and put on the scarf to hide it.. :uhoh:

I understand the reasons why and that they're more prone to it, but is happening alot recently, compared to this time last year, which is why they need a break ;)

Come on!!Who is this person????

This actually isn't meant too mean, I guess. For claping like it's a Schlager song is like ... you know, people are busy clapping and don't pay so much attention on the song and Schlager is basicly for old people only. It's a lot slower than usually. You do like half notes which is a bit weird listening to Viva La Vida, for example. I experienced that at my show as well. :rolleyes: