✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NRJ Music Awards (17th Jan) - Cannes / Chris Martin performs solo 'LiTii'

a-chan

haha! :laugh3:

Hey, i'd do it too.

I don't know what it is, but for some reason, He turned me on more than normal when i watched that video...

I don't know if its the beard, or the fact that he was speaking french...

I'd say the beard and the soft voice.

The mixture of pure manliness and soft sweetness.

rawr.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics....

93191282ur2.jpg

tomorow i upload others injoy....

*saves to computer* :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: I like this look, it's very X&Y! I'm so glad that he didn't show up with a completely shaved head again :P

THANK YOU! I love how adorably awkward he is when they're making the speech about him, and that part where he suddenly appears behind the guy who's talking at around 3:35! :lol: Oh Chris... :heart: (Although I imagine that must be pretty uncomfortable, especially when you're not used to being alone for these things). Oh well, good job Chris!

YAY FOR CURLS! BOO FOR BEARD!

anyway, ok, i just got here from not visiting allll day, and i'm a bit confused. i'm in the process of downloading the audio and video, and i don't have time to look back and read this whole thread, but did chris perform lost? or LITii? :uhoh:

LITii

Haha, I noticed it too :lol: he was stepping from side to side, looking a bit awkward, and the lost look he gave when they said his name for something :blush: tré cute.

Ahhh, I know! It was the cutest thing ever!

YAY FOR CURLS! BOO FOR BEARD!

anyway, ok, i just got here from not visiting allll day, and i'm a bit confused. i'm in the process of downloading the audio and video, and i don't have time to look back and read this whole thread, but did chris perform lost? or LITii? :uhoh:

Anchorman tricked us, he played LIT2 instead (not that I'm complaining)!

Lol I love how in that acceptance speech video.

All the French celebrities in the audience or whoever they are.

Are smiling... but like whispering to each other. Sounds like they're saying what a goofball he is. Or how pathetic his French is?

Or maybe they're saying it's impressive. :P Doesn't look like it though.

Probably how amusingly broken his French is :lol: I think he said that he thanks all of his heart instead of all of his listeners or something...? The subtitles on the dailymotion video make it seem that way anyway :lol: a very sweet attempt at it in any case

*saves to computer* :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: I like this look, it's very X&Y! I'm so glad that he didn't show up with a completely shaved head again :P

EXACTLY!!!

My talks!

Just the way I prefer him best :)

Hair not too short and not to long :)

Still long enough to run the fingers through :wink3:

Ah well ... wishful thinking here :laugh3: :embarassed:

awww, i'm listening to the MP3 now...his voice is a bit off, but how wonderful and pretty this is! :nice:

i think that might be the first time i've ever really noticed chris play a very wrong note, though :lol:

aww, coldplay really know how to cheer me up :D

Wait until you've seen the video!!

Well, you probably already have by now, given that I was asleep when you posted this ;)

You either haven't seen the video yet and therefore didn't comment on it until now or you simply fainted at the sight of Chris :laugh3:

Isn't the quality just amazing??? :stunned:

I just can't get enough watching it ... :smug: