✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Whats the difference?

^Same here. I think it's much a cleaner, smoother version. It's hard to explain, but it seems less 'noisy' than the album version. I think this mix turns down some of the guitars in places, and brings out some of the separate rhythms in places also. I like it better than the album version.

^Same here. I think it's much a cleaner, smoother version. It's hard to explain, but it seems less 'noisy' than the album version. I think this mix turns down some of the guitars in places, and brings out some of the separate rhythms in places also. I like it better than the album version.

i agree 100 percent...

• 3 weeks later...

The differences are:

Will and Guy backing Chris up with a harmony

Chris singing the Wooooohh after the first chorus

After the second chorus Johny tremelo picks (very fast strumming) on a higher octaves compared to the 3rd time it repeats, whereas the original version the guitar just gets louder with more distortion on the 3rd repeat

• 2 weeks later...

I can also hear a slight difference between the songs. I like the version on the lp better because it's more dynamic and a bit clearer and colder, if you know what I mean. You can hear Chris' singing better on this version.

In my opinion the Osaka sun mix is noisy and not so clear.

But the Osaka Mix has also its advantages.

The additional backing vocals are great and the guitar is louder I think and it's better that there is no Reign of love after the song.

Anyway the best version of Lovers in japan is the acoustic one. The should have put this version on the ep.

Let an audiophile speak for you guys.

* The mastering is different: you can hear more of the background keyboards.

* The hi-hat is louder.

* New backing vocals.

* The OSM is slightly (2-4%) faster, which makes the song proper for radio listeners (in its original version, it might sound a little "slow").

* The "hiatus" between each chord of the honky-tonky intro is shorter (about 7%).

• 2 weeks later...
Let an audiophile speak for you guys.

* The mastering is different: you can hear more of the background keyboards.

* The hi-hat is louder.

* New backing vocals.

* The OSM is slightly (2-4%) faster, which makes the song proper for radio listeners (in its original version, it might sound a little "slow").

* The "hiatus" between each chord of the honky-tonky intro is shorter (about 7%).

wow you are a extremely close listener :D

• 3 weeks later...