🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! My friends bringing me from Ireland to Manchester! And it will be my birthday! It will be by far the best birthday present.:shocked2:

So we'll have to eat jaffa cake and birthday cake in the queue? :laugh3:

Is your name on the list in the first post? I don't remember seeing it - get Jen to add you

First I have to settle my visa :shifty:

Sorry you're still having trouble, Min, is there any way we can help you at this end?

Sorry you're still having trouble, Min, is there any way we can help you at this end?

By storming my school and demanding them send me the letter? :wacko:

:lol: It's alright, I emailed them again and finally got a reply that they are looking into it. Thanks for asking :nice:

In the worst case scenario that I don't get my student visa in time, I'll defer by 1 semester and I'll apply for a visitor pass for Machester and Wembley :D

NEWS With the help of a bit of detective work, some friends who live/work in Stretford, and a few handy Take That concerts, I have a possible itinerary for the 12th :D

LCCC has a 10:30pm curfew to be able to get the licence for concerts to beheld there, mainly because the residents get alot upset.

The Take That plan for tomorrow night is:

Sat Gary Go (18.05hrs) Lady Gaga (19.05hrs) Take That (20.20hrs)

Soooooo if COldplay follow a similar pattern then it will be:

White Lies (18.05hrs) Jay-Z (19.05hrs) Coldplay (20.20hrs)

Other info that I'm not sure if it will be the same for Coldplay, but is likely to be similar

Can I bring food and drink onto the concert site?

No food or drink will be permitted into the stadium although 500ml of water in a plastic bottle will be allowed. Stewards will be happy to help refill any bottles for those waiting in queues before the gates open and concert goers can refill their own bottles from drinking water tanks insite the stadium - no charge for this.

All refreshments are available inside.

NEWS With the help of a bit of detective work, some friends who live/work in Stretford, and a few handy Take That concerts, I have a possible itinerary for the 12th :D

LCCC has a 10:30pm curfew to be able to get the licence for concerts to beheld there, mainly because the residents get alot upset.

The Take That plan for tomorrow night is:

Sat Gary Go (18.05hrs) Lady Gaga (19.05hrs) Take That (20.20hrs)

Soooooo if COldplay follow a similar pattern then it will be:

White Lies (18.05hrs) Jay-Z (19.05hrs) Coldplay (20.20hrs)

Other info that I'm not sure if it will be the same for Coldplay, but is likely to be similar

Can I bring food and drink onto the concert site?

No food or drink will be permitted into the stadium although 500ml of water in a plastic bottle will be allowed. Stewards will be happy to help refill any bottles for those waiting in queues before the gates open and concert goers can refill their own bottles from drinking water tanks insite the stadium - no charge for this.

All refreshments are available inside.

Thanks Jen :kiss:

I like the re-filling bottle whilst in queue idea! Makes sense, particulalry as its so icky humid here today.

do ya reckon the stewards will also hold your place in the queue whilst you go to the loo to dispose of all this water you're drinking? :lol:

do ya reckon the stewards will also hold your place in the queue whilst you go to the loo to dispose of all this water you're drinking? :lol:

Thought that was why you're bringing Ian? :P

I like the re-filling bottle whilst in queue idea! Makes sense, particulalry as its so icky humid here today.

Adult diaper? :uhoh:

nope :p he's more likely to be getting me to keep his place whilst he visits the pub for a pint :lol:

I'll go with him to uh, make sure he gets there safe :P.

Adult diaper? :uhoh:

You have ruined my life with that thought :P.