🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!!

I'm just wondering would the best way me getting there be a TRAIN to OXFORD ROAD STATION and then a TAXI to the LCCC?

That sound good? :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

I havn't sorted the train out yet but i can get to any of them I think and I am arriving on the satarday :)

which station you coming from again? I forgot. i think you're on the train via York? in which case, your train will terminate at Piccadilly, which is perfect. can get on a tram (Met/Metrolink) at Piccadilly and get off at Trafford Bar. Your train ticket only counts as far as G-Mex so best just to buy a return ticket at Piccadilly (machines are on the tram platform)

Are we still all going for a meal the night before? I'll be buying a bottle of champagne for the table. You can thank me when I get you all filthy drunk.

you can always count me in for a glass of champagne :D

excellent, so far that's Me, Chris, Alison & Ian. (and I'm assuming Ian will be bringing the lovely Jen :P)

t'other way round :P I'll likely be driving

Me, Mel, Lori and Min will be coming to dine too :D

better had be, missy :P :kiss:

Est Est Est I think is in the city centre just off Deansgate, and also one at the Traffic Centre

is that the one on the back street near Waterstone's?

which station you coming from again? I forgot. i think you're on the train via York? in which case, your train will terminate at Piccadilly, which is perfect. can get on a tram (Met/Metrolink) at Piccadilly and get off at Trafford Bar. Your train ticket only counts as far as G-Mex so best just to buy a return ticket at Piccadilly (machines are on the tram platform)

I'm coming from Scarborough and it goes straight to Manchester through York, yes, so Piccadilly would be the best :D. So is the tram just outside the train station? and Trafford Bar is just beside the LCCC?

If that's the case, then I should be fine! Thanks alot!

Just need a place to stay that night.....:thinking::lol:

I'm coming from Scarborough and it goes straight to Manchester through York, yes, so Piccadilly would be the best :D. So is the tram just outside the train station? and Trafford Bar is just beside the LCCC?

If that's the case, then I should be fine! Thanks alot!

Just need a place to stay that night.....:thinking::lol:

the tram stop is underneath the station :D as you come off the platforms into the main station, head towards the left. its pretty well signposted though. nice turquoise & grey colours :)

and I've confused my stations :embarassed: you need Old Trafford, not Trafford Bar :laugh3: