🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

I've always wanted to be able to speak french!

If it's possible, next year i'm going to study it. :P I can speak only english and swedish. And neither of them too well. :lol: And of course i can speak finnish, but that doesn't count.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tu as raison. Tu viens aussi à Wembley?

OUIIIIIII :smug:

You guys speak a lot of languages!

As for me, my english is ok (I'm not speaking of my delicious french accent... :dozey: ), I haven't speak german for yeaaaars..The only correct sentence I remember is from my first german lesson: Anna macht yoga :D And I know a few words in japanese...

But I can say 'I love Coldplay' in english, german, japanese, korean, italian, spanish and that's it XD

I'm looking forward to meet many coldplayers, it will be fun to see so many people from so many differents places!! We'll have a lot to chat while queueing (?)...!!

OUIIIIIII :smug:

You guys speak a lot of languages!

As for me, my english is ok (I'm not speaking of my delicious french accent... :dozey: ), I haven't speak german for yeaaaars..The only correct sentence I remember is from my first german lesson: Anna macht yoga :D And I know a few words in japanese...

But I can say 'I love Coldplay' in english, german, japanese, korean, italian, spanish and that's it XD

I'm looking forward to meet many coldplayers, it will be fun to see so many people from so many differents places!! We'll have a lot to chat while queueing (?)...!!

:D

well at least you know how to say that i :love: coldplay in many languages :scholar:

talking about that i so speak: spanish, english, french and portuguese i can understand italian.

now i don't know which flag to bring to the concert :uhoh:

i have 3:

spanish flag

portuguese flag

and the flag of my region :dance:

rush has told me that she'll bring portuguese flag so may be i'll bring spanish or regional flag... cause bring both will be too much :o

I'm waiting that so much, it will be fun! :nice: Maybe you can teach me some french while queueing ;)

I can't decide, am i using "queue" or "line up". So as you can see, i'm using them in turn. :lol:

my bad I forgot to put ariadnasquire on the list :embarassed:

she's there now though :D

Who's Going? (80 so far!!)

.: Fix You :.

a-chan

ACNN94

aniskywalker

ApproximatelyInfinite

asia

ariadnasquire

bello-lo

beubeu2k

blue_girl

Busybeeburns

but a dream

cafc4eva

charley

cleeson7

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer75

CookyMnstr

Carlaatje

Chavi

crazyduckette

cleeson7

Dan 6N

-DAN-

davebrown19

Fraetes

Frenkerd

glover3492

Hamsterdam

helokity623

Hot Burrito

iriden

Jenjie

JSalyers

Jsweeting

Khalplay

kimchi +3

KissesBirds

Kon

lindam

Lolly Pop

Lost! in technicolor

loudefix

lozm

Lyla27

MagooUK

marsu

mayurshikotra

mc_squared

melanieau

Miha

milesahead89

Mimixxx

mygdalom

nickyh1

Ollyc

politik*

Passenger

Plug_in_coldplaying

Pix & family

professa95

Ron Burgandy

rush

rushofbloodUK

r25d01

scusi

sharp-boy

shesawsparks

StarlightChaser

Steo87

SueDeNimes

Swiny

TexasLuvsJonny

thegreatone2003uk

themaster

twistedleksi2008

Twisted mind

Vegard90

Viva Viper

zemy101

+ me

Ian, add me to the list please!(+2)

Also, why dont us Coldplayers look into designing our OWN "Coldplaying" flag?

(Zemy? step up please?)

The group could carry a large one and each board member could wave a smaller one, would be a great concert souvenier as well:D

Just a thought....:thinking:

Haha, well I was thinking of being the one to design t-shirts for us coldplayers to wear to the concert (:D), so maybe once I have a theme / design down for the t-shirts, I could try and carry that over so it somehow works as a flag :wink:. I can't guaruntee anything right now, but I can give it a shot. I have no idea how one would go about printing the flag though, maybe there are some flag-printing companies out there that I'm unaware of that would do the job.

Anyway its a bit early to promise anything, but I'm up for attempting to play the role of lead designer in this if need be :nice:

^flag printing is pretty easy. but the problem, i think, is that flags tend to be huge, and i'm really conscious of blocking other peoples' views (since i've been to one or two concerts where big-ass signs or flags have been in my way of seeing :angry:). i also brought way too big of a sign to the today show and couldn't use it. i was planning to bring a smallish version of the american flag (not full-size, but not one of the tiny ones on sticks, either), and i would think flags that would be readable would be too big to really use. but maybe things are different in the UK. y'all and your footie, anyway...i would imagine you have flags down to a science :P

yeah, semy and i have talked about tshirt designing...he's potentially willing to design, as said above, and i'm willing to organize the printing and buying (i already have the company and everything all planned out :wink:...isn't procrastination of school work a lovely thing? :P), and i think it would be really awesome if we were all wearing the same shirt :nice:

80 people?! this is going to be the best day EVER :cheesy:

Haha, well I was thinking of being the one to design t-shirts for us coldplayers to wear to the concert (:D), so maybe once I have a theme / design down for the t-shirts, I could try and carry that over so it somehow works as a flag :wink:. I can't guaruntee anything right now, but I can give it a shot. I have no idea how one would go about printing the flag though, maybe there are some flag-printing companies out there that I'm unaware of that would do the job.

Anyway its a bit early to promise anything, but I'm up for attempting to play the role of lead designer in this if need be :nice:

Sounds good :nice: and that flag was really good idea. Could it work somehow, if on the other side of the flag would be us Coldplayers design and on the other our own countrys flags? :P So it would be just one flag, but two-sided.

You speak spanish? :surprised: I didn't knew it :surprised:

wait you've heard Antonio, i mean you've met him in person in your school? :o :o

i USED to speak spanish :lol:. i was actually pretty good at it (taking it for 10 years does that to you), but then i quit it and i forgot like all of it. i can listen to what people say and get what they're saying pretty well still, but there's no way i could adequately reply anymore :P.

antonio was at my school yesterday, yeah :wacky:. he spoke in both spanish and english, and he has such a lovely voice...:dead:

so i guess i know the most spanish, then arabic, then dutch, then french. people can talk at me all they want and i'll be able to get the general gist, but don't expect me to reply very well! :lol:

^flag printing is pretty easy. but the problem, i think, is that flags tend to be huge, and i'm really conscious of blocking other peoples' views (since i've been to one or two concerts where big-ass signs or flags have been in my way of seeing :angry:). i also brought way too big of a sign to the today show and couldn't use it. i was planning to bring a smallish version of the american flag (not full-size, but not one of the tiny ones on sticks, either), and i would think flags that would be readable would be too big to really use. but maybe things are different in the UK. y'all and your footie, anyway...i would imagine you have flags down to a science :P

yeah, semy and i have talked about tshirt designing...he's potentially willing to design, as said above, and i'm willing to organize the printing and buying (i already have the company and everything all planned out :wink:...isn't procrastination of school work a lovely thing? :P), and i think it would be really awesome if we were all wearing the same shirt :nice:

80 people?! this is going to be the best day EVER :cheesy:

But a huge stadium like Wembley, I think that the stage is much higher than in normal conserts. I don't know, i've never been in one, but that's just a guess. Then the flags wouldn't block people views. :nice:

I love that shirt idea! it would be awesome! :P

But a huge stadium like Wembley, I think that the stage is much higher than in normal conserts. I don't know, i've never been in one, but that's just a guess. Then the flags wouldn't block people views. :nice:

I love that shirt idea! it would be awesome! :P

i don't mean everyones' views, i just mean people in the general vicinity. if we had a huge banner or something that we somehow held up, people for like 7 rows in back of us couldn't see as well, and i'd feel bad :P. but these sorts of things are probably better tolerated in the UK than in america. in america, if you're blocking someone's view, they'll yell at you about it until you take it down, and probably after you take it down too :lol:.

and yeah, i think it would be really awesome for us all to be wearing the same thing :wacky:, and it would also help us all find each other easier. i think semy and i will probably get on planning it all in the summer so everybody will have time to order the shirts from the website and get them in time for september :nice:. (assuming everyone thinks the idea is good, that is :P)

Maybe we should have a sign with a Coldplaying.com logo and then with "We love Coldplay" in all the languages the coldplayers there represent. :idea2:???

BTW I love love this place, 'cause we're all so different, from all over the place, speaking different languages, yet our love of Coldplay is the common language:heart:!!! And we all understand(I hope lol) SQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:laugh3: (sorry for getting all softie there:rolleyes:)