🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

I`d kill to hear Chris do Gravity live...

+100000000 If this happens, I will be crying a river...sooo beautiful song!

I'd die for hear some b-side live. Gravity... Bigger stronger... Such a rush... See you soon...:heart: I could continue this list forever! We've got hope! ;)

And WHAT IF. I'd do ANYTHING to hear that live!! it would be a dream come true! :nice:

+10000000 too!

The shirts should be the brightest yellow we can get - is a very noticeable color - used to have to wear bright yellow shirts for work so that we were all easily visible. I can hear Chris saying something about the blob of bright yellow in the front...*dreams* :D

:laugh3: totally!! Especially if we add the shaking of the glowing sticks on Yellow!! And I'm sure they will be hearing about the yellow-shirts-thing by the announcement on the website... :P

As for me, I think ithe shirt has to be bright yellow! I don't care looking like a giant daisy XD

Let's face it boys: you HAVE to make a DVD of this event!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3: totally!! Especially if we add the shaking of the glowing sticks on Yellow!! And I'm sure they will be hearing about the yellow-shirts-thing by the announcement on the website... :P

As for me, I think ithe shirt has to be bright yellow! I don't care looking like a giant daisy XD

Let's face it boys: you HAVE to make a DVD of this event!!

Bright yellow shirts and glowing bracelets! Yeeah :P gonna be awesoooome! I'm sure they'll mention about this.

They'll gonna make a DVD of this, i can feel it :laugh3: :laugh3: Imagine what the shirts and glowing things will look on the DVD. I can't wait!!

Can you imagine a group of 80 people wearing bright yellow shirts at the front???!!!

The boys can't ignore us even if they tried to!!!

:dance: Ahhhh this is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEe*

NOPE:smug: They will see us for sure...and chances are it'll be more than 80 people by September.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:dance:

I'm glad the "yellow shirts" idea appears to be gaining support.

The last time I suggested it there were quite a few people who were against it because they didn't want to be seen in yellow/wasn't their colour etc, so it didn't happen.

Surely even if you're a mega "fashion victim" you could put your colour prejudices on hold for one day for the sake of "the team"??

Sadly, for once I have to agree with MC:rolleyes:

Coming from one who makes bank by whoring the latest thing in the fashion industry, even I agree I would wear yellow for one day.:embarassed:

dear God, but with what to colour coordinate-:confused: that is the question.:thinking:

Guys, i don't know if this has already been answered in this thread, but i'm kind of newbie here at the forum... and this thread is very long (lol):

until when do you think it will be possible to get tickets through the Internet, shipped to an europe country, in a safe site?

I think i can get enough money to go with a friend here from Portugal after xmas and my birthday but, before that, i can't buy the tickets nor reserve the trip.

dear God, but with what to colour coordinate-:confused: that is the question.:thinking:

Yellow t-shirt + jeans.

I'm happy, I just found a yellow (very yellow) vest in a store in case it's cold (and I guess we'll freeze a little in the morning...). it's absolutely hideous but you can't miss me with that :laugh3:

Yellow t-shirt + jeans.

I'm happy, I just found a yellow (very yellow) vest in a store in case it's cold (and I guess we'll freeze a little in the morning...). it's absolutely hideous but you can't miss me with that :laugh3:

A vest? How on earth is that going to keep you warm??:dozey:

I reckon you'll need a jacket at least!!:rolleyes:

A vest? How on earth is that going to keep you warm??:dozey:

I reckon you'll need a jacket at least!!:rolleyes:

Yes a vest in wool ^^ Plus, if it rains, I have a raincoat also yellow with little dots XD

I'm all prepared :lol: and I'm glad that ridicule doesn't kill!

I really think we should just stick to one color ^^

- easier way to find everyone

-massiv visual impact (maybe we should advise the band to wear sunglasses XD)

Like one of those yellow ladybirds??:P

Yes!! But sillier XD Here's the 'thing':

2di0yaa.jpg

I bought this on sale on rainy day where I had no umbrella and I thought at that it would also be perfect for my vacation in Dublin last summer (where I used it A LOT!).. I was staying in a tourist hostel and I thought no one who ever stole me that :dozey:

I didn't know that it would be useful for a Coldplay massiv event! :lol:

I really think we should just stick to one color ^^

- easier way to find everyone

-massiv visual impact (maybe we should advise the band to wear sunglasses XD)

Yes!! But sillier XD Here's the 'thing':

2di0yaa.jpg

I bought this on sale on rainy day where I had no umbrella and I thought at that it would also be perfect for my vacation in Dublin last summer (where I used it A LOT!).. I was staying in a tourist hostel and I thought no one who ever stole me that :dozey:

You're certainly right there!!:P

Are you sure it's legal??:rolleyes:

you are right :uhoh:

it was just and idea to don't make they be blinded for the yellow shine :wink3:

mm but thinking further about those colours and the coldplaying flag idea... i think the flag should had those colours in it... although i reckon is an strange combination. :uhoh:

Though not as strange a combination as Coldplay and Jay-Z!!:rolleyes:

That may be so, but Jay-Z is already confirmed................................ :dozey:

only chris collab which i don't agree with and they happen to play together :bigcry:

why he couldn't had chosen other artist? :(

i would had prefered much more Nelly or Kayne for instance... (and they aren't my top fave Chris's collab tbh)

Yes a vest in wool ^^ Plus, if it rains, I have a raincoat also yellow with little dots XD

I'm all prepared :lol: and I'm glad that ridicule doesn't kill!

I'm taking a wintercoat along! with extra wool! :D it's gonna be cooold night.

Plus many pullovers :lol:

Here's what a "sea of yellow" can look like. It's a photo of my running club taken last year.:D

2zp12jm.jpg

I also think that we should stick to one color. Looks awesome, "sea of yellow" :P You can't missed it!

I'm taking a wintercoat along! with extra wool! :D it's gonna be cooold night.

Plus many pullovers :lol:

Made of reindeer hide??:P

Anyway, as you're Finnish (and therefore regularly jump naked into freezing lakes), surely you could easily withstand any temperatures the UK can throw at you even if you weren't wearing any clothes at all!!:lol:

I also think that we should stick to one color. Looks awesome, "sea of yellow" :P You can't missed it!

I'm in the photo somewhere, too!:D