🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

blah blah blah!

How Infinite is Space?

Part 17

"This is it, boys, this is war." Chris, Jonny, and Retaw were standing outside of the spacecraft, having just landed minutes before. They looked out at the desolate planet. The ground was nothing more than dirt and dead bodies, and even the sky was a morbid dark brownish color. In the distance was a building. It was cracked and old, and the front of it looked like it had been blown up at least once.

"What happened to that building?"

"It was our government headquarters...the first thing the invaders destroyed. Now it belongs to them. They keep all of their supplies and men there."

"So... that's where we're headed, then?"

"Precisely. But we can't just run up there and hope we get them. There are too many of them compared to us right now. Therefore, we must gather the others first."

"Others?"

"The revolutionaries. They already knew that we were coming, all we have to do is inform them that we are here."

"Well, then why don't you?"

"Patience, Jonathan, patience." Retaw closed his eyes and stood in concentration for a minute. Despite Retaw's advice, Jonny's impatient nature was getting the best of him.

"Are we seriously gonna just stand here and-" Suddenly, a dull rumble shook the ground. Jonny and Chris turned to see a colossal group of alien revolutionaries heading their way. There must have been almost three hundred of them, and they were all carrying backpacks similar to those that Jonny and Chris had.

"Wow, that's a lot of aliens."

"That's nothing, Chris Martin. You should have seen our army when we first began. Plus, we're going to be fighting an equal number of opponents." The aliens stopped feet away from the spacecraft and prepared themselves to fight. "All right, everyone. This is Chris Martin... our hero."

"Here comes that pressure again."

"We must help him as best as we can. Remember, we need his help, but he can't do this on his own. Now, I can see that Jonathan here is ready to go," Retaw said, noticing that Jonny was now practically bouncing up and down, "so... we may as well start. Ready? ... CHARGE!"

Every single one of them, man and alien, stormed up to the building. Several of the invaders noticed their arrival and one of them went inside the building to fetch backup. The revolutionaries ran in front of Chris and Jonny, fighting off the invaders in order to allow a path for them to enter the building. By the time they made it in, several of the revolutionaries and invaders had been taken down. It was already apparent that the battle was going to be a long and bloody one.

Chris, Jonny, and Retaw ran through the open door of the building and into the empty foyer. They looked around for invaders, but none seemed to be around. Chris walked towards the middle of room, expecting a bunch of them to pop out and attack him. However, nothing happened when he walked into the center.

"Where are they? Should we be getting our asses kicked by now?" As soon as he spoke, an alien invader jumped from the ceiling onto his back. Chris shook the alien off, but it kept attacking him. It knocked him to the ground, then tried kicking him, but Chris grabbed his leg and tripped him. They both got back up and started hitting each other. Despite Chris' seeming success, Jonny decided that letting him fight an alien with only his fists wasn't a good idea, so he shot the alien with his laser gun, instantly killing it. One down, two hundred ninety-nine to go.

"Use your backpack once in a while, Martin!"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that."

"Chris, look!" Chris turned around. Retaw was up against a giant alien invader almost five times his size. The invader was carrying what looked like a meat cleaver.

"I'll take him, you two go on."

"Are you sure?"

"Don't worry, I can handle it. It's up to you now, Chris Martin. Go on and defeat the enemy."

"Yeah, easier said than done! ... Probably."

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheesy:

:dance:

Say, "He gathered his strength and struck the alien as hard as he could."

@Laura...I think Guy should mistake a man for a girl and hit on him.

But I think that's happened before in someone else's story, so...:thinking:

:thumbsup:

and it has happened before. i can't remember which story it was, but jonny and guy both picked up transvestites, except jonny figured it out long before guy did. :P

Say, "He gathered his strength and struck the alien as hard as he could."

@Laura...I think Guy should mistake a man for a girl and hit on him.

But I think that's happened before in someone else's story, so...:thinking:

:lol:yea it has the sameone when Jon mistakes a man for a girl too...

THE VIDEO BLOG

Guy frowned as he felt his pocket vibrating. "What now?" he looked up at Brooke, who sat across from him. "Can I take this?" Brooke smiled politely and nodded. "Hello?"

"Hey!" It was Will.

"Will? I'm busy right now..."

"Yeah, yeah, we need you down at the Bakery STAT!"

Guy sighed. "But"

"No buts! We have to get another video blog up or else the fans won't be happy!"

"Fine. See you in a bit." Guy closed his phone. "Brooke, I'm so sorry, but"

"It's fine!" she assured him. "They need your help."

"I'll call you!" He got up and hurried to his car, driving down to the Bakery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE BAKERY

Guy pushed the door open, finding Phil, Chris, Jonny, and Will gathered around a video camera. "What's up?" he tossed his coat onto a chair.

"We can't get this bloody camera to work!" Chris moaned.

"Let me see." Everyone backed away as Guy looked the device over. "Did you turn it on?" he asked, pressing the big green button on the side of the camera.

"Ohhhhhhh!" they chimed together.

Guy rolled his eyes, watching as Jonny moved towards the big stereo at the side of the room, CD in hand. "What's that?"

"For our video blog, we're going to teach our fans some awesome new dance moves!" Chris exclaimed.

Jonny laughed, sliding the disk into the stereo. "They'll love it!"

"Maybe they'll even make GIFs of it and put it in their Coldplaying siggys!" Phil moved behind the camera.

Guy stepped back, he didn't like the sound of this. "Like...what kind of moves?"

"Just join in!" Will tugged on his sleeve, forcing him to stand beside him.

The music started up. It was some random dance music that Guy had never even heard before. All the sudden, Phil started holding up note cards and saying what they read out loud.

"The Lawnmower!"

Next thing he knew, Guy was standing midst people doing the lawnmower. "C'mon, Guy!" Jon laughed, pretending to run over his foot.

"The Math Teacher!" "The Shopping Cart!" "The Pencil Sharpener!" The dancing went on and on...and finally, Guy decided to join in, letting himself feel like an idiot. "The Robot!" "The Chicken!"

The music stopped and Phil switched off the camera. "Perfect you guys! That was great!"

"Now," Will suggested, "let's hook it up to the TV and watch it!"

After heating up some popcorn, they all sat around the TV, ready to see their antics. But nothing happened. Chris made a pouty face. "Why won't it play?"

Guy inspected the camera. "It was never recording."

THE VIDEO BLOG[/color]

Guy frowned as he felt his pocket vibrating. "What now?" he looked up at Brooke, who sat across from him. "Can I take this?" Brooke smiled politely and nodded. "Hello?"

"Hey!" It was Will.

"Will? I'm busy right now..."

"Yeah, yeah, we need you down at the Bakery STAT!"

Guy sighed. "But"

"No buts! We have to get another video blog up or else the fans won't be happy!"

"Fine. See you in a bit." Guy closed his phone. "Brooke, I'm so sorry, but"

"It's fine!" she assured him. "They need your help."

"I'll call you!" He got up and hurried to his car, driving down to the Bakery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE BAKERY

Guy pushed the door open, finding Phil, Chris, Jonny, and Will gathered around a video camera. "What's up?" he tossed his coat onto a chair.

"We can't get this bloody camera to work!" Chris moaned.

"Let me see." Everyone backed away as Guy looked the device over. "Did you turn it on?" he asked, pressing the big green button on the side of the camera.

"Ohhhhhhh!" they chimed together.

Guy rolled his eyes, watching as Jonny moved towards the big stereo at the side of the room, CD in hand. "What's that?"

"For our video blog, we're going to teach our fans some awesome new dance moves!" Chris exclaimed.

Jonny laughed, sliding the disk into the stereo. "They'll love it!"

"Maybe they'll even make GIFs of it and put it in their Coldplaying siggys!" Phil moved behind the camera.

Guy stepped back, he didn't like the sound of this. "Like...what kind of moves?"

"Just join in!" Will tugged on his sleeve, forcing him to stand beside him.

The music started up. It was some random dance music that Guy had never even heard before. All the sudden, Phil started holding up note cards and saying what they read out loud.

"The Lawnmower!"

Next thing he knew, Guy was standing midst people doing the lawnmower. "C'mon, Guy!" Jon laughed, pretending to run over his foot.

"The Math Teacher!" "The Shopping Cart!" "The Pencil Sharpener!" The dancing went on and on...and finally, Guy decided to join in, letting himself feel like an idiot. "The Robot!" "The Chicken!"

The music stopped and Phil switched off the camera. "Perfect you guys! That was great!"

"Now," Will suggested, "let's hook it up to the TV and watch it!"

After heating up some popcorn, they all sat around the TV, ready to see their antics. But nothing happened. Chris made a pouty face. "Why won't it play?"

Guy inspected the camera. "It was never recording."

"The Math Teacher!" "The Shopping Cart!" "The Pencil Sharpener!"

That was brilliant! :lol: The ending was the greatest.