🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if it makes you cry because you know that you've been unfair and mean to him. :laugh3:

Otherwise I had to bring some drama into it ... :wink3: :D

Barbara Cartland will be eaten up with envy because of me and my talent totlachen.gif

Well Kirsten...Chris bought you a Pink dress already...

let's explode your creativity like Barbara Cartland....:laugh3:

chrisrosa.jpg

Okay, first of all......I WRITE FUNNY? *squeaks* YAY! :smug:

Second, I love your story...Kirsten, is it? It's awesomely entertaining.

Awww ... thanks so much! And yep, my name's Kirsten :)

I guess I'm always good at it when I don't take myself too seriously and make other people down and myself as well ;)

I always search for the bad parts and bad habits in everyone I like ;)

At least it seems so :laugh3:

Did you manage to read both parts without falling asleep?

This one's kind of long, I think. It might take up some room. And to Kirsten: of course I didn't fall asleep!

-----------------

About fifteen minutes later, Guy had joined everyone in Jonny’s room, toting his massive photography book. “Oh, Jon, have you seen the one where Plankton calls his family to help him steal the krabby patty formula, and they’re all like, from Texas, and they’re all like, ‘We want root beer’! Oh man, that one’s pretty funny.” He broke off, earning a massive sigh of relief from Chris.

“No. I haven’t seen it.”

“Oh, that’s too bad.” Guy buried himself in his book.

Chris was lying with his head resting on the arm of the couch, and Will was nearly directly below him on the ground. Jonny was sitting on the armchair, tuning one of the guitars he always brought with him.

“What about the one where…”

“No. We haven’t seen it.” muttered Chris.

“Oh, come on. What do you want to talk about, then?”

“We don’t want to talk about anything.” snapped Will.

“Okay,” Jonny said firmly. He sat up. “Chris, you fancy a walk?”

“To where?”

“Around the hotel, if you want. We could try to get outside, as well. The fans aren’t expecting us this early.”

Finally, Chris agreed to a brisk walk around the floors of the hotel. He and Jonny made their way out the door, and the air did seem easier to breathe without the constant presence of nausea. Chris shuffled along the thickly carpeted floor (still out of it), leaving Jonny to ramble about some chords he’d thought up for a song.

“Chris.”

“What?”

“I said ‘what do you think’?”

“Oh. Um…it’s good? Really good.”

Jonny stared at him.

“Uh…no, it’s bad.” Jonny continued to stare at him. “No, it’s terrible!”

Jonny raised his eyebrows. “Oh, come on, man, you know I wasn’t listening.” muttered Chris.

“I know. The correct answer to my question was ‘chocolate’, anyway.”

“What? What the hell were you asking?”

Before Jon could answer, they ran into someone. She was small, a bit shorter than Guy, with puffy brown hair and a sour look on her face. She wore fancy designer clothing and shoes with giant heels that made Chris wonder if she’d ever broken her ankles walking in them. She froze when she saw them, which made the two men stop as well.

“Um…”

“O. M. G. CHRIS MARTIN?” Her eyes grew large. She stared at Jonny for a moment, obviously having no idea who he was. “OH MY GOD, I love your music! You’re like, famous! Can I have your autograph? Are you staying here? Oh my god, Gwyneth Paltrow is so beautiful too!”

“Thank you…yes, yes...and um, thanks. I think.” he responded cautiously. He looked at her, a smile on his face. “Do you have a pen?” It was nearly impossible to tell he was sick.

“I got eyeliner!” she stuttered as she thrust it out to him. Jonny chuckled, content to stay behind Chris for this one. “Oh my god, thank you so much, you’re so hot! Do you know Lil' Wayne? Oh, that’s stupid, sorry…I have to get to a…a wedding, so I have to go, but can I have a picture first?”

After everything had been taken care of, and Chris had returned the woman’s eyeliner, she bustled off, looking back at them every three seconds. Jonny looked sideways at Chris, who looked back at him. “Wow.”