🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

^^ No idea on the links; a lot of the stories are here on the thread.

Hmm yeah thanks. A lot of these ones are just funny ones that make me laugh, but I was looking if there were any more like "Careful Where You Stand."

I know I read another really good one on another site too... but I don't remember where.

So I was sondering if anyone knew of any more of those.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six months had passed since the events of Z-Day. Shaun and Liz, along with the few survivors of London, were trying to get their lives back to normal.

Shaun, after some discussion about it with Liz, and with an inheritance left from Barbara and Phillip's will, bought the Winchester. He was extremely ecstatic about it and the Grand Reopening was a success.

50 percent of the night's earnings were going to Zombaid. The two remaining survivors of Coldplay, and spokesmen for Zombaid, Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland came to perform during the reopening. Forget Oxfam; if anything had anything to do with zombies, Chris and Jonny were your boys.

Shaun and Liz met Chris and Jonny the night of Z-Day, when the military was rounding up the survivors. The two not-dead members of the post-Britpop, Oasis / Radiohead hybrid had had their own zombie adventures…

**Flashback to Z-Day**

"Wow, Shaun. A dart in the head?” asked Jonny.

“Yeah,” he replied.

Shaun, Liz and the two Coldplay members were sitting together in an underground cellar with the survivors of the day.

"It was a fucking nightmare. But what happened to you guys today?” asked Liz

"We were in the studio, working on lyrics for our next album and Guy Berryman, our bassist- “

“Oh, is Guy the one with the curly dark hair and pretty brown eyes?” interrupted Liz.

There was an awkward silence, but Chris managed to break it.

“Yes, that’s our very sexy Guy. Um, go on then, won’t you Jonny?”

“Well, Guy had a wound on his arm. He was acting weirder than usual but he seemed to understand what we were doing. In fact, he even contributed a really sweet bass part to one of our new songs! But then, all of a sudden, he snapped. Guy attacked Will Champion, our drummer. Chris and I tried to fend Guy off before he could bite Will.”

“And fighting off Guy Berryman is no joke; I’m making it clear right now,” said Chris.

“I tried beating up Guy with my, my… my Telecaster! I broke the neck of my precious Sophie!”

Jonny actually started to cry.

"Jonny Boy, it was only a guitar!” said Chris.

“A guitar? Sophie was my 1974 vintage Tele! And Sophie was there through everything! She was there they day we recorded “Yellow”! How could you forget that?”

“Moving on… Guy bit Will. We grabbed Will and locked ourselves in a small recording room, and tried to stop the blood. Jonny tried calling the medics, but the line was busy. Guy tried to break into our room. 20 minutes later, Will went zombie. Jonny and I ran for it."

Jonny finished off the horrifying tale, despite the tears still coming down from his face.

"Ken Nelson, one of our producers didn’t want to kill Guy and Will, and neither did we. So, for the time being, they're locked in the studio. We're trying to find out what we can do with them. They can still play, after all..."

**End Flashback**

Chris and Jonny had performed "Yellow", "Clocks", "The Scientist", "Trouble", "In My Place", "Everything's Not Lost" and "Don't Panic." The pub closed at around 2 a.m. Shaun started to clean up the mess. Liz had fallen asleep on a chair, and Shaun thought she looked so peaceful, he decided not to disturb her.

Chris and Jonny stayed behind to help Shaun.

"Shaun."

"Yeah, Jonny?"

"We need to talk zombie."

Shaun put down the empty beer mugs he had in his hand and turned his attention to them.

"In the back room. I don't want Liz to waken."

The three guys walked to the "Private" room.

Shaun shut the door.

"What's going on, Jonny?"

"Look, we found out there is a cure for zombification.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!"

Shaun immediately thought of Ed, but Chris snapped Shaun out of his Ed fantasies.

"No, we're not fucking kidding you, mate. There is a cure," he said.

“How do you know?” asked Shaun.

“We found out from Ringo Starr,” said Chris.

“Apparently, Macca had been bitten.”

“Where did they get the cure from?” asked Shaun.

“One William John Paul Gallagher,” said Jonny.

“Better known as, Liam Gallagher,” said Chris.

“Or that knob head from Oasis,” continued Jonny.

“Oh, shit,” said Shaun. He, like everyone in England, knew of Liam Gallagher’s strong hatred of Coldplay. But, then again, Liam Gallagher hated everyone except for himself.

“Apparently, Noel had been bitten,” said Jonny.

“And Liam decided to take matters into his own hands and, well, let’s just say the people who gave him the cure are going to have free Oasis concert tickets for the rest of their lives.”

“Wait, two things,” said Shaun.

“What?” asked Chris.

“A: Wasn’t Noel already a zombie? I mean, in some pictures the dude looks like Frankenstein.”

Jonny and Chris tried to stifle a laugh, but failed.

“A brilliant observation, Shaun!” said Jonny.

“But, no, Noel was not a zombie and he’s not anymore. What was the second thing, Shaun?”

“Um, doesn’t Liam hate Noel too? I mean, why is he so concerned about Noel’s welfare?”

“Well, as many arguments as they’ve had, they are still brothers,” said Chris.

“And the fact that Noel’s the main songwriter. If he was gone, Liam would practically be nothing. Sure, he’s written a few songs, but they’re not much compared to “Live Forever” or “Supersonic,” said Jonny.

“Alright then… So do you have a plan?”

Chris and Jonny exchanged sneaky glances. Shaun swore he could see a glimmer of something in both of their almost identical blue eyes.”

END

It's not great, but I was really bored. :S

So I've read "Careful Where You Stand" which btw is just fantastic. Absolutely love it.

And I've read a couple of other Coldplay slashy fanfics.

I'm just wondering.. does anyone have a link to more of these? Or where I can read some more?

Believe it or not, I really hate slash fics. So, sorry, I'm not sure where the good ones are. :thinking:

Edit: I've just realized how weird that sounds after looking at my avatar. :laugh3:

Believe it or not, I really hate slash fics. So, sorry, I'm not sure where the good ones are. :thinking:

Lol really, I wouldn't expect that considering yoru avatar and signature.

I dunno, I used to think they were gross with tv shows and stuff.

But I really like the Coldplay stuff I've read, especially Chris and Jonny.

Hmm yeah thanks. A lot of these ones are just funny ones that make me laugh, but I was looking if there were any more like "Careful Where You Stand."

I know I read another really good one on another site too... but I don't remember where.

So I was sondering if anyone knew of any more of those.

Have you read these ones?

http://plasticsink.livejournal.com/745.html

http://pjofics.yuku.com/topic/4088/t/Twisted-Logic.html

Hello guys! Thank god that thread is still alive, because I love it so much!

And about other Coldplay fanficitons, some time ago I found this story, unfortunately it's not finished, but still cute :wacky:

I just got finished reading this, its great:D:D

Did you write this LittleMissMessy??

Oh oh ok! Ya im going to have to read your stories, are they on this thread or do you have likns for them:D

Some parts are on this thread a few pages back.

But I decided that I won't continue posting them here.

It's too 'public' and otherwise I think that fanfics aren't very welcome on here :\ (which I even understand in some ways ... :) ).

It's too 'public' and otherwise I think that fanfics aren't very welcome on here :\ (which I even understand in some ways ... :) ).

Ok, ill have to go back and read them:D

Oh where are you going to post them now, I would have thought people liked them...:D

I like yours :) really.