iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Brilliant!

Looks like James has a secret conection with Will ... ? :wink3:

Love your Diary story, 5142! *waits patiently for part three*

I'm glad you like it!, And do James and Will have a connection? You will have to find out...Part Three is coming TOMORROW! :D

great simon

Thank You :)

Bahahahaha!:laugh3:

I'm glad you like it! :D

Heeheehee! Great quick reads! The James Morrison device may sound way too easy, yet I'm surprised that I haven't seen anybody use it yet!

:)

Ooh! You'll have to see how it spans out ;)

New story!

Okay everyone, here's the info. and first chapter of my new story. Don't worry, I'll tie up the Sick Days of Coldplay soon, but I must get this posted first. ;)

edit: Something very important I forgot to add! *smacks self* This is a friendship fic based around Chris and Will; no pairings.

Healing

Rating: PG-13 (For implied violence, language, and just...stuff)

Genre: Mostly angst/drama.

Time line: The band's early days, before any of them were married. They are not too well known yet.

“The vulnerability and trust pouring out of him rooted me to the floor. Why did this have to happen to him? Why Chris?

Chapter 1/Prologue

I could hear the nervousness and anger in his voice.

It was clear as day to me, sounding just as tight and poorly controlled as ever. I rolled my eyes and ignored it, pushing his discomfort to the back of my mind. “Relax, mate.” I said firmly. This just made Chris more upset.

“Will, you promised!”

“I know, but this thing came out of nowhere; I have to go.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Just walk.”

“You know I can’t!” Chris actually sounded a bit scared. “It’s far and it’s...not so good out there.”

“Then call a taxi.”

“I can’t call a fucking taxi!”

“Relax.” I said again. I knew Chris had a point, but what could I do about it? I had to pick up my baby niece, and she took priority over my (fully grown) friend in this particular situation. “You’ll be fine. What do you want me to do, leave my sister’s daughter alone and come get you because you can’t walk home by yourself?”

Chris was silent, and I was annoyed that I couldn’t see his bitter expression. “Okay.” His voice was slightly strained. “Fine, Will.” Those were the last words he said, and in a moment, the call was ended before I could say anything else. I rolled my eyes once more, and grabbed the car keys from the tabletop.

As I stepped out into the unusual warmth of the air, I took a deep breath of it. This day had been so long and tense; and I just wanted it to be over. The coming darkness was a reminder that it would all be over soon, which calmed me down considerably. As I slid into the car, I began to regret being so abrupt and uncaring with Chris. I had promised I’d pick him up, and it was a very long walk back to his place through a not-so-great neighborhood. Of course he wouldn’t call a cab; he was too nervous about them too.

In about an hour, I had reached my sister’s house, picked up my niece, and was heading back home. When I finally reached my flat ten minutes later, I shifted the girl in my arms and unlocked the door with a silent sigh. As I walked in, I was shocked to find the lights on. I was sure I had turned them off. I set my niece down slowly and looked cautiously around the hall. I gasped in surprise as I spotted a tall, darkly dressed figure sitting at the kitchen table, then sagged in relief as I recognized him. Chris.

TAKE NOTE: I totally made up Will's sister and niece. I'm sorry if he doesn't actually have one or the other, but it's too late to change it now, so we'll have to live with it. Also, I know this part's very short, but the chapters will get longer.

James: Jump in my car and we will find him!

A Car pulls up and the two of them jump in...little do they know Will has just walked round the corner!

:laugh3: poor james and phil! can't wait until part three :)

Okay everyone, here's the info. and first chapter of my new story. Don't worry, I'll tie up the Sick Days of Coldplay soon, but I must get this posted first. ;)

edit: Something very important I forgot to add! *smacks self* This is a friendship fic based around Chris and Will; no pairings.

Healing

Time line: The band's early days, before any of them were married. They are not too well known yet.

“The vulnerability and trust pouring out of him rooted me to the floor. Why did this have to happen to him? Why Chris?

Chapter 1/Prologue

It was clear as day to me, sounding just as tight and poorly controlled as ever. I rolled my eyes and ignored it, pushing his discomfort to the back of my mind. “Relax, mate.” I said firmly. This just made Chris more upset.

“Will, you promised!”

“Just walk.”

“You know I can’t!” Chris actually sounded a bit scared. “It’s far and it’s...not so good out there.”

“Then call a taxi.”

“Relax.” I said again. I knew Chris had a point, but what could I do about it? I had to pick up my baby niece, and she took priority over my (fully grown) friend in this particular situation. “You’ll be fine. What do you want me to do, leave my sister’s daughter alone and come get you because you can’t walk home by yourself?”

Chris was silent, and I was annoyed that I couldn’t see his bitter expression. “Okay.” His voice was slightly strained. “Fine, Will.” Those were the last words he said, and in a moment, the call was ended before I could say anything else. I rolled my eyes once more, and grabbed the car keys from the tabletop.

As I stepped out into the unusual warmth of the air, I took a deep breath of it. This day had been so long and tense; and I just wanted it to be over. The coming darkness was a reminder that it would all be over soon, which calmed me down considerably. As I slid into the car, I began to regret being so abrupt and uncaring with Chris. I had promised I’d pick him up, and it was a very long walk back to his place through a not-so-great neighborhood. Of course he wouldn’t call a cab; he was too nervous about them too.

In about an hour, I had reached my sister’s house, picked up my niece, and was heading back home. When I finally reached my flat ten minutes later, I shifted the girl in my arms and unlocked the door with a silent sigh. As I walked in, I was shocked to find the lights on. I was sure I had turned them off. I set my niece down slowly and looked cautiously around the hall. I gasped in surprise as I spotted a tall, darkly dressed figure sitting at the kitchen table, then sagged in relief as I recognized him. Chris.

TAKE NOTE: I totally made up Will's sister and niece. I'm sorry if he doesn't actually have one or the other, but it's too late to change it now, so we'll have to live with it. Also, I know this part's very short, but the chapters will get longer.

yours is really good miss lestrade, i couldnt write anything like that for chips :disappointed:

Healing

Chapter 1/Prologue

“Will, you promised!”

“Just walk.”

“Then call a taxi.”

I love it!!:D

I can't wait for more!!:dance:

Healing

Chapter 1/Prologue

“Will, you promised!”

“Just walk.”

“Then call a taxi.”

can't wait for the rest!!nice job

WOOOOOooow awesome stories, holy shiats! :o:thumbsup:

:stunned:

HOLY HELL!! I was just going back through all of the pages and I had forgotten about this one. I wish that I had the ability to write pervy stuff. not that I would ever go that far. :lol:

LOL I totally forgot about my pervy story :stunned:

Well ummm, great that you liked it :laugh3:

Healing

Chapter 1/Prologue

“Will, you promised!”

“Just walk.”

“Then call a taxi.”

:shocked2:

this is awesome!!!!

can't wait for more! :dance:!

Healing

Chapter 1/Prologue

“Will, you promised!”

“Just walk.”

“Then call a taxi.”

ooohh a fanfic with Will!! :dance:

this is very good!

Will's Secret Diary

Part Three

Chris, Jonny and Guy are inside the bakery waiting for the return of either Phil, Will or both...

Jonny: Ahh! Where are they?

Chris: Yeah! They have been gone for ages...

Guy: Hey! Look over there!, Will must of dropped his diary on his way out!

Chris: So, we just need to wait!

The three of them twiddle their thumbs

Jonny: So... You want to read Will's diary?

Chris and Guy: Yeah.

Guy picks up the diary and starts reading...

Guy: April 1st 2008, We are getting ready to release new music into the world! And it was also April Fools day. All of the guys pulled tricks on me, Phil's was the best! That phone call was classic! I actually thought it was Bono wanting me to join U2!, I was upset but laughing inside. I think he likes me does Phil!

Chris: Woah!, I remember that day, but Will liking Phil? I don't believe it!

Jonny: Just read more Guy!

Guys turns a page and begins to read...

Guy: Hmm...whats this, it says 'Top Secret, for Will Champion and James Morrisons eyes only'

Chris: What!

Guy: I know!

The bakery door swings right open, Will enters

Chris: Will! There you are!

Will: You have been reading my diary! Now I can't let you leave!

Will turns round and locks the door to the Bakery and slowly approaches Chris, Jonny and Guy