✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

This is going to sound weird... But I haven't been on here since 2010 and the other day I was thinking about this website and I remembered there was a story that I once read on here that was pretty good. Idk if it was posted in here or in the fanfic part 2 thread. Oh god I probably so ancient.lol. But anyways, the story was about chris and johnny and they were teenagers. That's all I remember but if any one knows what I'm talking about please get back to me on this! Thank you

• Like 1

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to sound weird... But I haven't been on here since 2010 and the other day I was thinking about this website and I remembered there was a story that I once read on here that was pretty good. Idk if it was posted in here or in the fanfic part 2 thread. Oh god I probably so ancient.lol. But anyways, the story was about chris and johnny and they were teenagers. That's all I remember but if any one knows what I'm talking about please get back to me on this! Thank you

Oh there are quite a few of them being teenagers :thinking: Was it the one where Jonny was a problematic kid living mostly on the street and Chris mostly hiding inside his house?

Otherwise, just send me a PM, I have saved almost all of the fanfics on here so maybe we can find with a bit of searching which fic you mean.

• 1 year later...

I havent been on here for soo long but i have tried to find this fanfic that i loved about chris cheating "chelsea" and being so sad about it. Haha, my description is so lame but i hope someone can help me find it please.

Guest diogo_sg
I havent been on here for soo long but i have tried to find this fanfic that i loved about chris cheating "chelsea" and being so sad about it. Haha, my description is so lame but i hope someone can help me find it please.

Hi! Welcome back!

I didn't know about the existence of this thread. Thanks for bringing it back[emoji1]

Guest diogo_sg
Oh! I hope you enjoy reading all these amazing fanfics, they are just so addictive

Haha! Thanks [emoji12]