✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

um, i posted part 7 of My Star is Fading a few pages back, and i'm working on part 8 right now. :)

Part Seven was fantastic.

I should have been more specific..............

Part Eight.............

Part Eight.............

Waiting for it.......................:kiss:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah ha!

My Star is Fading

Part 8

“Bait grape smug,” I heard a man say as I woke up. I kept my eyes closed, but tried to listen to my surroundings. The voice was unfamiliar to me, but I could barely hear anything.

“Bait grape?” That one I recognized. Jonny. But I still had a hard time hearing, and I was pretty sure that my brain was replacing whatever they were actually saying. Unless they'd all gone mad.

“Yes, bait grape. Someone bust half tripped trim something.” It was the other man again. Slowly, my sanity and consciousness returned, and I was able to properly hear their conversation. “Was there anytime when maybe you two weren't paying attention, left your drinks alone, anything like that?”

“Um... oh, shit... when I went to the bathroom. I left him by himself, I don't know if he was paying attention the whole time. He kept telling me that he had a bad feeling about going out, I should have listened to him.”

“Don't beat yourself up, he'll be fine. There's no way you could have known.”

“I shouldn't have left him by himself.”

“What's going on?” I asked, slowly opening my eyes.

“Chris, you're awake,” Jonny said, walking over to where I was.

“I know that. What's going on?”

“Uh, you passed out, so I brought you here.” I looked around. There were lots of people dressed in white coats and navy blue scrubs, and some people that didn't look like they were doing too well. Me, I was lying down on a rather uncomfortable bed.

“The hospital.”

“Yeah.”

“I passed out?”

“Uh huh.”

“I think I remember that... why'd I pass out?”

“Someone put something in your drink.” That made sense. It would explain why it tasted funny. But who...

“Rachel.”

“Rachel? Um... what about her?”

“She did it. She must have... when I turned, and then she... I knew something bad was gonna happen.”

“I'm so sorry, Chris. I should have listened to you... but she was at the bar? She talked to you?”

“Yeah, while you were gone, she came up to me and started talking to me. And I guess it must have been her.”

“She couldn't just leave you alone?! God, I hate that woman. Do you know what she gave you?”

“Something about grapes,” I muttered.

“GHB. That's a date rape drug, Chris. She... ugh, I hate her!!” He punched the table next to the bed. It was a bit scary seeing him so angry, but it also made me feel a bit better to know that he cared about me so much.

“Date rape... Jonny, do you think she followed us?”

“I don't know. But why... why would she slip you something then leave?”

“I think I ended up pissing her off. Whatever, it's done now. But I'm OK, right? I'm not gonna die or anything?”

“No, the doctor said you'll be fine,” he said, grabbing a chair and sitting beside the bed. “They're gonna let you stay the night.”

“Will you stay here with me?”

“Yeah, of course.”

thanks! :cheesy:

i hate her, too. :veryangry:

but she'll get what's coming to her! :sneaky:

Meh, she has some potential endearing qualities, but I must warn you - never make a villian entirely evil when writing about real life people. It isn't as believable.

Unless, of course, you are this guy.

agent%20smith.jpg

:heart:

hahah i loved it

specially with the phone numbers :D

Emma's there :lol:

I put in everybody's name on this board that I knew.

If anyone's name isn't there it is because I don't know it.:kiss: