✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH! :bigcry: I was just doing the end of my story and saving it but I accidently pressed cut instead of save :bigcry: I think I might go and hit my head off a wall.

Oh no...........I'm so sorry.........:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I put in everybody's name on this board that I knew.

If anyone's name isn't there it is because I don't know it.:kiss:

But the question is - which Emma did you mean? :sneaky::evil:

Also, yes, new threads tomorrow, it's already August 1st here though.

M A M A

Last Chapter

“Jonny?” slurred Guy. “Did I ever tell you that I’m jealous of you?” He hiccuped and cackled madly, sloshing the rest of his beer all over my shirt.

“Argh! Fuck off, you mad drunk!” I yelled, shoving Guy in the chest. He staggered and would have fallen if Jonny hadn’t caught him around the middle and hoisted him back up.

“Easy, mate,” he muttered. “Don’t go killing each other.”

“If we did, it’d be his fault!” I cried. Jonny glared and me and I instantly shut up. In the background, I could hear Guy singing Kumbaya. “Um...I’m going to the restroom,” I squeaked. I put down my apple martini and took off for across the pub.

Once I made it into the bathroom, I decided to wash my hands to kill time. I wasn’t really sure why I’d come here, because I really didn’t have to go. Suddenly, with a loud crack, Mama appeared in the mirror. I gasped and splashed water everywhere, but she just smiled. I turned around, and there she was.

“Hello, Mr. Martin.”

“Mama? What are you still doing here?”

“I wanted to thank you for helping me keep Jonny-boy safe.”

“Oh. Yeah. I’d do anything to keep him safe!” I said proudly.

“Yes, I know.”

“But...What about all the other people on that plane?” I asked sadly.

“Ah. The plane is in no danger.”

“Say what?” I asked blankly.

“The plane will not crash. The true danger was that Jonathan’s ex-girlfriend would be on the same flight! I couldn’t have that trashy little slut anywhere near him again!” I blinked, too shocked to answer. “He might have been attracted to her again.” Mama's eyes were narrowed with suspicion.

“Wait. So...all of this was because of his ex-girlfriend?”

“Indeed.” She sounded very satisfied with herself for a ghost.

“What?” I cried. “I was terrified he was going to be hurt or something! How could you do this? What kind of grandmother are you?”

“Chris?”

“Jonny!” I choked.

“What the hell are you yelling about?”

I looked frantically around, but we were the only ones there. “Um...nothing. Nothing, Jon. Let’s go back inside.”

“No, actually, I was going to tell you that we have to go home. Guy tried to make out with some girl, but she punched him in the face. There’s a lot of blood.”

“Oh,” I said, looking around once more. Jonny eyed me suspiciously, but didn’t say anything. “Alright, let’s go.”

“Help me wrestle Guy into the car.”

“Sure.”

Fin