✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All one story about what happens when the guys go to get tattoos.

Tattoo You

"Can I help you gentlemen?" asked the large, burly man with fourteen earrings in one ear, three in his nose and six in his chin.

"We want to get a tattoo," Chris said.

The man looked him up and down.

"You want a tattoo?" he asked.

"Well, yes," Chris said, "Me and my friends."

The man contemplated this for a moment.

Then he reached under the counter and brought out four large notebooks.

"Here," he said, "These are the designs we have. And I'll put your names down on the waiting list."

"There's a waiting list for a tattoo?" Chris asked, his voice noticeably higher.

"Look mister," the burly man said, "This is Shaw's Tattoo Parlor. We are world famous. All of our artists are in the Tattoo Artists Hall of Fame. You can't just walk in off the street without waiting."

"Okay," Chris said, "Thank you."

The man walked away to speak to another customer.

"I don't know about this," he told Jonny.

"Ah, is little Chris getting scared?" Guy mocked.

"Maybe he's going to wet his pants," Will said.

"Fuck off," Chris said, hatefully.

"Oooh, that's an idea," Guy said, turning to Will,"I'm going to get a tattoo on my you know....."

Will's eyes grew large.

"Won't that hurt alot?" he asked.

Guy shrugged.

"Just think how cool that will look if I get a smiley face.....or even better....a snake."

Guy started laughing uncontrollably at the thought.

Will crossed his legs.

Jonny and Chris were going through the design books.

"Get that!!!" Chris squealed to Jonny.

Jonny looked at him and frowned.

"You want me to get a three foot long Chinese dragon across my back?"

"Wouldn't that be sexy?" Chris asked.

"No," Jonny said, "That would hurt like hell."

Chris stuck out his lower lip.

"But Will said it wouldn't hurt to get a tattoo," he whined.

"I lied," Will said, from across the room.

"Maybe I'll get this," Jonny said, pointing to a simple cross.

"That's so passe'," Chris said, "Everyone gets a cross."

"Well, what are you getting?" Jonny asked.

"Something to match yours," Chris said, nudging his shoulder, and blushing.

"Oh God, they are at it again," Guy said, rolling his eyes.

"Cut it out," Will said, "You'll get us beaten up."

"It's fine," Chris said, blowing him a kiss, "We are on Westheimer Street in Houston. That's where all the action takes place."

"Okay," the burly man said, walking to the counter, "Your turn pretty boy."

Chris and Guy both started to walk to the counter.

"He meant me!" Chris said.

"Like hell," Guy said, "Everyone knows I am the pretty one."

"Then what am I?" Chris asked, sticking his nose in Guy's face.

"You are getting on my last nerve," Guy said, pushing him back.

Chris ran back to Jonny.

"Guy was mean to me," he said.

"Guy was mean to me..." Will mocked.

"Fuck off," Chris said.

"You really need a new line," Will said, "I am so bored with that one."

Chris ignored him and turned back to Jonny.

"Did you decide yet?" he asked, playing with Jonny's ear.

"How about I get this and you get that?' Jonny said.

Chris smiled broadly and jumped up and down.

"It's perfect, Jonny boy!!!"

Guy came walking back from behind the wall that separated the waiting customers from the ones who were getting tattoos.

He had a strange look on his face.

"What did you get?" Will asked.

"An airplane," he said, smiling.

"Where? Let me see?"

Guy just stood there, smiling.

"Never mind," Will said.

"But won't it look cool every time I come in for a landing?" he asked.

Will just crossed his legs, again.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" the tattoo artist asked Chris.

"Yes," Chris said.

"Okay," the artist said, taking out his various needles and other equipment.

"This may sting a little," he told Chris.

"That's okay. I can take it," Chris said.

He sat in the chair with his hands glued to the arm and his eyes screwed shut.

"It will help if you relax," the artist said.

"You might want to give him a dictionary to look up the meaning of relax," Will said, from the chair next to Chris.

"Screw you," Chris said.

"Different....words...but same general meaning," Will said, "You need to broaden your vocabulary."

"Okay," Chris said, "Eat me."

"I think that job has already been spoken for," Will said.

"You are finished," the artist told Chris.

"Already? Wow that was fast."

"Maybe for you," the artist said.

"Let me see it," Jonny told Chris.

"God, not in public," Guy said, covering his face.

"It's not like that," Chris said.

He turned around and raised his shirt.

"It's a....a..." Guy stammered.

"It's a flower," Chris said, "Now show me yours Jonny."

Jonny turned around and held up his shirt.

"It's a..a..a" Guy said.

"It's a bee," Chris said, smiling broadly, "It's a bee so Jonny can pollinate my flower."

"I think I am going to be sick," Guy said.

Just then Will came walking back to where they were all standing.

He looked a bit pale.

"Are you alright man?" Guy asked.

"Yeah," Will said, moving his legs around a bit.

"What did you get?" Chris asked.

"I did what Guy suggested," he said.

Chris' eyes grew wide.

"You mean you got it on your...." Chris asked.

"Yeah, I got the smiley face."

Guy burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?' Will asked, "You got one there too."

Guy was still laughing.

"Oh no, man..." he said, "I lied. I got this."

He raised his shirt sleeve to reveal a well-formed rainbow.

Will hit him.

The End

:lol: i loved it! :blush: so funny!

THE SEQUEL TO Secret's, Lies & Love:

It take's place a year after the events of the the first one and features MR WILLIAM CHAMPION! :D

Secret's, Lies & Lust I

"Chris! For God's sake! You can't move to the US!" Will demanded. Chris hung up. Chris had changed, after Jonny's death and his divorce. Gwyneth had moved on and Chris hadn't.

"Hey Guy, it's great that you have agreed to look after Apple for the weekend! She's still always asking for you! I just find it amazing that Moses talked before her and he's two years younger, you don't think that Apple is stupid, do you?" Gwyneth asked. Guy scratched his head.

"I'll take that as a no then" Gwyneth replied, laughing.

"How's your new boyfriend then, Gwyn?" asked Guy, waving to Apple.

"Who? Marcus? He's great thanks! So much better than Chris! Umm...have you heard from him recently?" Gwyneth asked, trying to cover up that she still had feelings for her ex-husband.

"Last I heard was that he wanted to move to the US!" Guy said, biting his lip.

"Oh...so what's happening with the band, then?" Gwyneth wondered.

"Coldplay's dead, his own words! We can't do it without Chris...or Jonny." replied Guy, pausing before he uttered the name Jonny.

"He was a great guy, I hated him for what he did for my marriage, but admired the guy at the same time!" Gwyneth said, holding back tears.

"Did you...I mean, what happened between Chris and Jonny?" Guy asked, brushing his fingers through his hair.

"I guess that they had sex! Moses said he saw them naked! I shouldn't laugh, it ruined my marriage but, it's just so surreal, he'd known him for so many years and then he started a sexual relationship with the guy!" Gwyneth said, shaking her head "Anyway, I don't want to talk about what happened before, I want to move on and, I've got some news for you Guy, I think that Marcus is going to propose!"

"Propose? That's great! How do you know?" asked Guy, perking up.

"He's invited me to dinner tommorow night at a really posh restaurant!" Gwyneth said, getting excited.

"Oooh, fancy!" said Guy "Anyway, I better get off, I've booked a table for me and Apple at Pizza Hut!"

"Pizza Hut? Ooh! Have a good time, you two!" Gwyneth smiled. Guy held Apple's hand as she got hold of her coat.

"Bye Mummy!" Apple said, walking away with Guy.

THE SEQUEL TO Secret's, Lies & Love:

It take's place a year after the events of the the first one and features MR WILLIAM CHAMPION! :D

Secret's, Lies & Lust I

"Chris! For God's sake! You can't move to the US!" Will demanded. Chris hung up. Chris had changed, after Jonny's death and his divorce. Gwyneth had moved on and Chris hadn't.

"Hey Guy, it's great that you have agreed to look after Apple for the weekend! She's still always asking for you! I just find it amazing that Moses talked before her and he's two years younger, you don't think that Apple is stupid, do you?" Gwyneth asked. Guy scratched his head.

"I'll take that as a no then" Gwyneth replied, laughing.

"How's your new boyfriend then, Gwyn?" asked Guy, waving to Apple.

"Who? Marcus? He's great thanks! So much better than Chris! Umm...have you heard from him recently?" Gwyneth asked, trying to cover up that she still had feelings for her ex-husband.

"Last I heard was that he wanted to move to the US!" Guy said, biting his lip.

"Oh...so what's happening with the band, then?" Gwyneth wondered.

"Coldplay's dead, his own words! We can't do it without Chris...or Jonny." replied Guy, pausing before he uttered the name Jonny.

"He was a great guy, I hated him for what he did for my marriage, but admired the guy at the same time!" Gwyneth said, holding back tears.

"Did you...I mean, what happened between Chris and Jonny?" Guy asked, brushing his fingers through his hair.

"I guess that they had sex! Moses said he saw them naked! I shouldn't laugh, it ruined my marriage but, it's just so surreal, he'd known him for so many years and then he started a sexual relationship with the guy!" Gwyneth said, shaking her head "Anyway, I don't want to talk about what happened before, I want to move on and, I've got some news for you Guy, I think that Marcus is going to propose!"

"Propose? That's great! How do you know?" asked Guy, perking up.

"He's invited me to dinner tommorow night at a really posh restaurant!" Gwyneth said, getting excited.

"Oooh, fancy!" said Guy "Anyway, I better get off, I've booked a table for me and Apple at Pizza Hut!"

"Pizza Hut? Ooh! Have a good time, you two!" Gwyneth smiled. Guy held Apple's hand as she got hold of her coat.

"Bye Mummy!" Apple said, walking away with Guy.

Oh no..............................

What happened to dear Jonny?:cry:

My Star is Fading

Part 7

“I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back.” We'd gone out to a bar that night, one that was just a few minutes walking distance from Jonny's flat. On the way there, I could have sworn I saw the same shadowy figure walking behind us the whole time. Jonny told me I was just being paranoid. I figured he was probably right.

“OK.” I watched Jonny walk away, and suddenly I became very worried. Even though he had assured me we hadn't been followed, I could feel that something was wrong. Something bad was going to happen.

“Chris? Is that you?” It was a woman's voice. I didn't respond at first, because I felt like I should try to avoid talking to anyone. It didn't work, though. “Chris?”

“Yeah?” I turned around, and immediately I froze. It was... her.

“Hey!” she smiled. Smiled... I couldn't believe it. “Long time no see, eh?”

“What do you want?”

“I just wanted to say hi. And ask you how you're doing. So... how are you?”

“Bruise-free, thanks.” I turned away, hoping that I'd see Jonny walking back. Although Rachel didn't seem too threatening, I was still very uncomfortable being around her by myself. A little scared even. I couldn't help it.

“Oh, don't be like that. You know I was in a bad place then, it wasn't my fault.” When I looked back at her, I noticed she was standing in a different position. I wasn't sure why that seemed so relevant, but it did.

“Don't be like that? Are you kidding me? Piss off.” I turned again. Why was Jonny taking so long?

“You know, sometimes I wonder why I was ever with you in the first place. You can be a real jerk sometimes.”

“Yeah, and you're an absolute angel. I have the scars to prove it.”

“Wow, big words. I'm surprised you're so... brave now. Could've come in handy earlier, huh?”

“This is funny for you?” I was practically shouting by this point. We both were.

“It seems to be funny for you.”

“It's not funny for me, I'm trying to get you to leave me the fuck alone!” The nervousness started to worsen. I just kept wishing that Jonny would come back and save me.

“Ah, there it is.”

“What?”

“The voice crack. The one that says, 'I'm trying to act tough, but deep inside I'm just a scared little boy.' You haven't changed a bit.”

“Neither have you, you're still a bitch.” As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I was in trouble. I was actually a bit surprised that I'd managed to say it. Moments later, I felt a sharp pain as her open hand collided with the side of my face. It was a terribly familiar feeling.

“Goodbye, Chris.” Luckily, she walked away. I took a sip of my drink, still waiting for Jonny. For some reason, it seemed to taste a bit odd. I thought maybe I was bleeding a bit or something, but my mouth seemed to be blood-free.

“You wouldn't believe how stupid some people are,” Jonny said as he returned to his seat.

“What happened now?”

“Well... I don't really want to talk about it, actually. Hey, this place sucks, right? Do you want to just go home or something?”

“Yeah, sure.” I moved to stand, and as I did so the room started to spin. I felt dizzy even sitting down. “Jonny?”

“Yeah?” I reached out to grab his arm, but I couldn't find it. There were about five different Jonny's in my view. “Chris, what's wrong?”

“Jonny... I don't feel... don't feel so good...” I managed to take a hold of his jacket, but by that point everything had gone black.

My Star is Fading

Part 7

“I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back.” We'd gone out to a bar that night, one that was just a few minutes walking distance from Jonny's flat. On the way there, I could have sworn I saw the same shadowy figure walking behind us the whole time. Jonny told me I was just being paranoid. I figured he was probably right.

“OK.” I watched Jonny walk away, and suddenly I became very worried. Even though he had assured me we hadn't been followed, I could feel that something was wrong. Something bad was going to happen.

“Chris? Is that you?” It was a woman's voice. I didn't respond at first, because I felt like I should try to avoid talking to anyone. It didn't work, though. “Chris?”

“Yeah?” I turned around, and immediately I froze. It was... her.

“Hey!” she smiled. Smiled... I couldn't believe it. “Long time no see, eh?”

“What do you want?”

“I just wanted to say hi. And ask you how you're doing. So... how are you?”

“Bruise-free, thanks.” I turned away, hoping that I'd see Jonny walking back. Although Rachel didn't seem too threatening, I was still very uncomfortable being around her by myself. A little scared even. I couldn't help it.

“Oh, don't be like that. You know I was in a bad place then, it wasn't my fault.” When I looked back at her, I noticed she was standing in a different position. I wasn't sure why that seemed so relevant, but it did.

“Don't be like that? Are you kidding me? Piss off.” I turned again. Why was Jonny taking so long?

“You know, sometimes I wonder why I was ever with you in the first place. You can be a real jerk sometimes.”

“Yeah, and you're an absolute angel. I have the scars to prove it.”

“Wow, big words. I'm surprised you're so... brave now. Could've come in handy earlier, huh?”

“This is funny for you?” I was practically shouting by this point. We both were.

“It seems to be funny for you.”

“It's not funny for me, I'm trying to get you to leave me the fuck alone!” The nervousness started to worsen. I just kept wishing that Jonny would come back and save me.

“Ah, there it is.”

“What?”

“The voice crack. The one that says, 'I'm trying to act tough, but deep inside I'm just a scared little boy.' You haven't changed a bit.”

“Neither have you, you're still a bitch.” As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I was in trouble. I was actually a bit surprised that I'd managed to say it. Moments later, I felt a sharp pain as her open hand collided with the side of my face. It was a terribly familiar feeling.

“Goodbye, Chris.” Luckily, she walked away. I took a sip of my drink, still waiting for Jonny. For some reason, it seemed to taste a bit odd. I thought maybe I was bleeding a bit or something, but my mouth seemed to be blood-free.

“You wouldn't believe how stupid some people are,” Jonny said as he returned to his seat.

“What happened now?”

“Well... I don't really want to talk about it, actually. Hey, this place sucks, right? Do you want to just go home or something?”

“Yeah, sure.” I moved to stand, and as I did so the room started to spin. I felt dizzy even sitting down. “Jonny?”

“Yeah?” I reached out to grab his arm, but I couldn't find it. There were about five different Jonny's in my view. “Chris, what's wrong?”

“Jonny... I don't feel... don't feel so good...” I managed to take a hold of his jacket, but by that point everything had gone black.

Excellent chapter!!!! suspense.....:stunned: