🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few people have mentioned getting seats after being let in.. are these seats in the unreserved area? Or are they talking about sitting on the ground?? :)

Sorry, can't answer that question for you.. Just because I don't know. :\

Morning/Evening everyone!! :hug:

Morning love! :hug::kiss: Prepared for another day at the office? I bet there won't be much work done today! :sneaky:

Few people have mentioned getting seats after being let in.. are these seats in the unreserved area? Or are they talking about sitting on the ground?? :)

Here's Jenjie's answer in the 19-Sept thread:

Originally Posted by ravrat;3469246

Excuse me, but on my ticket, this is what it says,

Unreserved seats and standing

Gates H or J

And at the bottom it says Saturday 19th of Sept- General Admission

What does it all mean? Please Help

your ticket lets you into the stadium & you can choose to sit or stand. you do not have a reserved seat.

you have to queue in the queue for tunrstiles H&J (which was on the ramp next to J today)

Awesome! :D I'm so excited for everyone there, even though I envy them soooo much!

Tomorrow will be another live blog at coldplay.com :dance::dance:

Edit; thanks for that Noémie! I'm kind of slow on replying at the moment, because I'm trying to cook dinner at the same time.

:nice:

A tweet from Ian

Edit: Hey Jen :nice: I thought you'd be there tonight as well?

nooooo :( my 3 shows turned into 1. I decided that I wanted to go to 1 and enjoy it, rather than run the risk of going tonight after a long train journey, tiring myself out and feeling miserable all weekend.

so I have Ian's laptop in my hotel room. Im going down for something to eat shortly, then coming back up to chill and live the concert thnrough Twitter.

all looked very exciting when I stopped by Wembley earlier.

oh, and one thing to note. the yellow shirts are ace, they look really good & stand out well, but they also attract wasps :lol:

I'm kind of slow on replying at the moment, because I'm trying to cook dinner at the same time.

:nice:

thanks for doing the updates :)

I'm going to have dinner now, will take about half an hour. Pris, would you take it over from me for a bit? Thanks hun!! :nice::kiss:

Will do :army: Enjoy dinner hun! :nice:

nooooo :( my 3 shows turned into 1. I decided that I wanted to go to 1 and enjoy it, rather than run the risk of going tonight after a long train journey, tiring myself out and feeling miserable all weekend.

so I have Ian's laptop in my hotel room. Im going down for something to eat shortly, then coming back up to chill and live the concert thnrough Twitter.

all looked very exciting when I stopped by Wembley earlier.

Awww :( But you're probably right on that, better to save your energy to that one show and enjoy to the max, instead of being tired from the noght before :nice:

oh, and one thing to note. The yellow shirts are ace, they look really good & stand out well, but they also attract wasps :lol:

thanks for doing the updates :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not really sure where everyone's seating/standing, there seemed to be a lot of problems going in and people didn't get their spots even if they were first in line :\ But they're there and they're gonna have a blast no matter where htey're standing :dance:

@Jen

Ohhhh.... that is a tought desicion :wacky:

I'm having a strawberry jelly sandwick myself :p

do i have chilli con carne or a chilli con carne jacket potato with salad, or get a pizza i can bring uo tp my room? decisions, decisions!!!

That's a tough on Jen, everything sounds good!

I'm not really sure where everyone's seating/standing, there seemed to be a lot of problems going in and people didn't get their spots even if they were first in line :\ But they're there and they're gonna have a blast no matter where htey're standing :dance:

@Jen

Ohhhh.... that is a tought desicion :wacky:

I'm having a strawberry jelly sandwick myself :p

Yeah, I think they'll have the time of their life anyway!! Imagine the atmosphere there!

That's a tough on Jen, everything sounds good!

Yeah, I think they'll have the time of their life anyway!! Imagine the atmosphere there!

It must feel amazing to just be there :dead:

looks like the boss is on Jonny's side of the stage, a few rows back from the standing area

He must be sitting next to Joe and Cooky then, as they're on Jonny's side aswell :D

whilst I make my mind up, some Coldplay tweets :D

philloose: On the way to Wembley to see Coldplay.

feefifofumph: White Lies are AMAZING live! #coldplay

hazey88: Stuck in a cab on the way to Wembley for White Lies, Girls Aloud, Jay-Z and Coldplay. Prob gonna miss White Lies. Dang.

philbennettbrit: Off to Wembley for Girls Aloud, Jay-Z, and Coldplay concert with @little_miss__b. Then on to Stu & Joe's birthday drinks afterwards.

neenaw: At Wembley to see Girls Aloud and Coldplay!

lebeario: Waiting for white lies, girls aloud, jay-z, coldplay at wembley..

TomThewlis10: LUCKY!!! RT @welovepop : Can anyone guess the Girls Aloud set list for the Coldplay show? I hear there's some surprises planned...

SamoMingus: Is off to see Girls Aloud, the Jigga Man and Coldplay!