✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Aug-2009: Stadio Friuli-Udine, Italy - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Woohoo I'll be in Italy one week from today :-D. Now you know what I would love? I think their cover of What A Wonderful World is amazing! If they could play that, maybe even over Billie Jean, thatd really be something to make the Italian show even better!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Really where? I tried to find it, but there was only 5 days broadcast and that's not enough.

But if its so sunny here and they said taht it will be like that for 2 more weeks than it should be OK in Udine. Unless they have some strange weather up there.

Woohoo a me sembra meraviglioso. Is anyone going to bring a sweatshirt of any sort, or should I just use that as an excuse to buy a Coldplay sweatshirt if it gets too chilly :)?

EDIT: English: http://uk.weather.com/weather/dailyDetails-Udine-ITXX0163?dayNum=8

I just thought about that! Think Ill bring one. I have one with butterflies. :D :D :D So it will be in Coldplayish style. :D

I think about buying two shirts. Oh does anyone of you know is the merchandise the same price as its on online shop?

I think zero..I guess they only do it for special events.

and I can confirm the price of the shirts, it was 30€. You should also buy the new tour program, it has some really great pics inside :nice:

Well Ill need a lot of money. I thought one maybe two shirts and tour program. :D

*counting how much money Ill need*