✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Aug-2009: Stadio Friuli-Udine, Italy - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes from Maribor, then Celje, Ljubljana and Fernetiči (why the hell going almost to the seaside JUST to go back North?).

And thankfully, they should talk Slovene there, I don't think there'll be too big problems with communication! :laugh3: My Italian is a bit too rusty. :uhoh:

Very early: Denise, other friends and me went outside the gates of Bologna and Milano venues for the gigs of September 2008 and made a queue from 8.30 am but there were some other fans before us!

I have ticket for Prato. But Ill be in Udine if everything goes well around 5pm. Ill probably be really far. But I have great camera with really good zoom so.

Some pics of the stadium, they were shot during a concert of a famous Italian singer (whom I don't like btw :P)

These got me even more excited..just eight months and one day to go :D

Was it Eros???? :D

Im so excited!!!! 8 months!!! Its short but long. Very long. I want it to be right now!!!

Pics are great! I was looking the stadium on Google Earth, and its great!!! Now these from concert, wicked!!! :P

I cant wait. I just wanna be as closes to stage as possible!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there too!!!:cool:

I just paid for my ticket ... and I just can't wait to see them again.

The only thing that worries me is that I probably won't see anything.:confused:

When I was in Vienna I was at the right ramp and had a perfect view:rolleyes:

Well ... the only thing that matters right now is that I am gonna to another Coldplay concert:cool:

Yay more people coming :D

btw Antonia, didn't see your post before, no, it was not Eros, it was Vasco Rossi, don't know if you know him, he's pretty famous here, I think he and Ligabue are the only italian singers who can play stadiums :blank: