✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Aug-2009: Stadio Friuli-Udine, Italy - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

i dont know when people will start waiting out the stadium for the pit and i cant say to you how big this stadium (and the pit) is cause im going there for the first time, but i think that if you will arrive about 3.30 pm you'll get a good position;)

Dont know about the stadium but all football pits are the same. Right? Only the ones with running track around the field are a bit bigger. Never mind I talked to my friends and they assured me that we will have good positions as you said. So Im OK now... :D

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, everyone!

I am going from Slovenia to Italy by car (I could go by bus but it leaves so late, so I chose to go there by myself)

I am just wondering does anybody have a clue will there be possible to park a car anywhere

near the stadium?

When going anywhere parking always drives me insane, especially in a foreign country :S

Sorry I cant help.

But surly there will be a place to park your car. Stadiums usually have great parking places. I heard that they are organizing buses from center of Udine to the stadium. Maybe you should find some parking place in town and get to stadium by bus. They will also get people back.

Thanks for the reply! Now I am also thinking about using train ... hhhh

When I bought my ticket I also paid for the organised transport by bus. But few weeks ago I found out that the bus leaves from our place too late- I'd come to Udine around 6/7pm.

It doesn't happen often that Coldplay are playing near my place,so when they do, I want to have a decent look at them :)

Thanks for the reply! Now I am also thinking about using train ... hhhh

When I bought my ticket I also paid for the organised transport by bus. But few weeks ago I found out that the bus leaves from our place too late- I'd come to Udine around 6/7pm.

It doesn't happen often that Coldplay are playing near my place,so when they do, I want to have a decent look at them :)

Ooh thats pretty late. Ill be there around 4pm and I think that will be late and I want a proper view.

Actually I live in the west Slovenia so it would take me about 3 hours to get to Udine (by train).

I am used to commuting so that's not too much for me ... I guess.

Well if I used the car it would take me less time since there is a motorway ...

... I cancelled the (organised) bus reservation. I don't get it why it leaves so late. Last year when I went to Austria to the Coldplay concert we left our place early. We arrived to Vienna at 4pm and the gates opened at 7pm. We were easily in the front then, but now ...:confused:

I just hope that in the end everything will sort out and that I'll find a perfect solution how to get there;)

Who knows, maybe the bus driver doesn't like staying by himself in a foreign country (still doesn't make sense because he'd probably be paid for those hours anyway). :thinking:

Dunno then, try counting the pros and cons and then you'll see what's the best way to go there.

I'm still trying to persuade a friend to go. And maybe buy the ticket off koncerti.net, I'll see.

Who knows, maybe the bus driver doesn't like staying by himself in a foreign country (still doesn't make sense because he'd probably be paid for those hours anyway). :thinking:

Dunno then, try counting the pros and cons and then you'll see what's the best way to go there.

I'm still trying to persuade a friend to go. And maybe buy the ticket off koncerti.net, I'll see.

I thought you were from Iceland ... and then you know about koncerti. net :cool: funny

In twenty days from now I will have made the journey to Europe for the first time in my life, experienced Rome and Venice, and have bore witness to Coldplay's greatest show ever, and my first time watching them perform live. Plus heard an Italian and British warm-up band :).

Viva la Coldplay.

http://www.coldplayzone.it/articolo.asp?id=2745

Is going to be a truly memorable concert what Coldplay held in Udine on August 31 as part of their Viva La Vida World Tour. Were sold, in fact, more than 41,000 tickets available and the sold out is now very close as they are still available to just over 500 coupons.

What is certain is that it will be an event that fans will attend from more or less all over Europe. Abroad, in fact, was marketed for 45% of the total ticket available from Azalea Promotion, the agency organizing the show. So, expect arrivals from Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, but also Sweden and Norway. It will be his supporters Croats to settle a large group of followers of the band (in the last few hours, it was sold a stock of 400 tickets to a pre-view the massive Croat request received from that nation).

The index of hotel accommodation, hotels, inns and bed and breakfast starts to record the 'sold out', Anhée seen the great success achieved by the Music And Live, launched from 'Department of Tourism of the Region Friuli Venezia Giulia and widely supported by Coldplayzone.

There are, therefore, every reason to attend a great feast. Udine meanwhile is preparing to welcome not only the audience of the band Chris Martin but the band itself: the stage, which according to sources will be huge (so as to occupy an entire field of track athletics), will be mounted immediately after the football match Udinese-Parma, 30 August valid for the first day of the Football Championship 2008-2009. The famous colorful butterflies are confirmed. As the charge of 25,000 Italian fans of Coldplay who remember to take part in the spectacular choreography!

Someone once pointed me to an Italian website for the comune di Udine but I couldn't find any information regarding the buses. I'd love to see some sort of a schedule for this :D. My hotel is 3.4km away, but I'd much rather use the bus service at that hour!

^And yeah... 15 days... :dance:

When's the time to be there to get a decent view? The gates open at 4pm and I reckon we won't be there before 3pm, and I want a good look at Coldplay!

Same here! Ill be there around 3.30pm. And I really really want to be close. I just hope that as they said on coldplayzone.it lots of people are coming from abroad so they won't be there earlier than I will. :D