✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey!

Bauk

Hi there, everybody!

My name is Baukje and i'm from Holland. I'm a member of coldplaying.com since 2006, but I never posted on this forum. Now I'll see if I can get some change in that ;)

I'm also on a dutch fansite, but we talk about much more then coldplay there, also lot's of other music and personal stuff. Most members there are not that big Coldplayfans anymore, so I thought i'd check it out here! :)

I also joined the Postcards From Far Away project, which is a really nice idea!

I've seen Coldplay 4 times. The first time was in Arnhem in 2005. This year i've seen them 2 nights in a row in Rotterdam in october, which was amazing! Front row, both times! :dance:

And in June I won tickets for the secret gig which was in Amsterdam. Front row again, and Chris shaking my hand while singing Viva La Vida, waaauw! :D :D

After the concert I got to meet them all 4, we shook hands and they signed my setlist. They were so nice, asking "hey, how are you doing?" Really great!!

I still can't believe that day really happened! :)

And now it's waiting for september, when I will see them 2 nights in a row again in Nijmegen, can't wait!!! :D

Woops, long introduction hihi! :)

Welcome Baukje!

I wish that I'd meet them once in my life and you met them 4 times.

Wow!!! :)

I actually met them "just" once, but I went to 4 concerts. (or maybe that's what you meant and I don't understand hihi) :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

god, i wish i had met them like you did at the secret gig in Amsterdam.

I guess I have a dvd from that gig actually..

Btw, I'm going to both concerts in Nijmwegen too.:dance:

Welcome:nice:

Yes, that's possible, it was broadcasted on television! :)

You can see me for just 2 sec. or so, at some point during Viva La Vida. Look for a girl with a white Make Trade Fair t-shirt haha ;)

And i'll see you in Nijmegen then! :cool:

@ Rudy: lol, my name is typically Frisian, this province in Holland which has its own language hihi. You can just call me Bauk, if that's easier. But then again, you don't have to pronounce it here online :p

I'll watch it tomorrow.:cool:

But how did you win those tickets?

There was a contest in which you had to show or tell why you had to win those tickets, why you hád to be at that concert, why you were the biggest fan.

And believe it or not, I won with this little 'movie', hihi :P

th_ColdplaySecretGigYellow.jpg

(click for watching)

Yep, that's me hihi:p

Oh, that's funny, how long do you live in Denmark? :)

Jij ook prettige kerstdagen :D

Must have been pretty slimy with all that pudding in your hair.

But I guess we would do anything to win coldplay competitions:P.

I've lived in Denmark for 15 years now. I was a little girl when we moved, so I've never went to school in Holland.

We speak dutch at home though, but writing is a lot more complicated than talking the language;):lol:

Must have been pretty slimy with all that pudding in your hair.

But I guess we would do anything to win coldplay competitions:P.

I've lived in Denmark for 15 years now. I was a little girl when we moved, so I've never went to school in Holland.

We speak dutch at home though, but writing is a lot more complicated than talking language;):lol:

Yes, hihi, I don't think my hair liked that very much :P First the 'vla' was falling of my head again, so my mother who was pouring it all over me, grabbed all that pudding stuff and spread it all over my head with her hands hihi, eeew!

But hey, it was definately worth it :lol:

Oh it's cool that you still speak Dutch then, nice to know many languages I think! :)