My fav is Ivanovic, but she makes tons of mistakes :confused:

I'd also go for Safina :)

Yeah, Ivanovic had hard time against Julie Goerges yesterday. :\

I am a bit worried with Safina. She lost to Dementieva last week. :confused:

Plus, she was beaten Cibulkova in Hopman Cup final. :thinking:

Yeah, Ivanovic had hard time against Julie Goerges yesterday. :\

I am a bit worried with Safina. She lost to Dementieva last week. :confused:

Plus, she was beaten Cibulkova in Hopman Cup final. :thinking:

Ivanovic needs to focus a little bit more.

And well, Safina has good results, semis in US open, Roland Garros & olympics finals..

she's got potential, and doesn't play that bad.

Ivanovic needs to focus a little bit more.

And well, Safina has good results, semis in US open, Roland Garros & olympics finals..

she's got potential, and doesn't play that bad.

But, she lost to Dementieva twice. :P

Well, I like Safina too. ;) She did really well last year. I prefer Safina instead of those Williams sisters or even Mauresmo :D

I really want to see Jankovic, Dementieva, Safina or Zvonareva win their first Grand Slam this year. :nice:

But, she lost to Dementieva twice. :P

Well, I like Safina too. ;) She did really well last year. I prefer Safina instead of those Williams sisters or even Mauresmo :D

I really want to see Jankovic, Dementieva, Safina or Zvonareva win their first Grand Slam this year. :nice:

You mean 'hulk' williams? and yes, i kinda hated the fact that they played the final in wimbledon, i didn't bother to watch it.

And yes, but Dementieva has more experience, and Jankovic is consistent, but there's something about her that doesn't convince me..

You mean 'hulk' williams? and yes, i kinda hated the fact that they played the final in wimbledon, i didn't bother to watch it.

And yes, but Dementieva has more experience, and Jankovic is consistent, but there's something about her that doesn't convince me..

I have a strong instinct saying that one of Williams sisters is going to win this Australian Open.. :\

I have a strong instinct saying that one of Williams sisters is going to win this Australian Open.. :\

OMG plz don't say that.

There's plenty of talent out there, even if Sharapova is not playing, Jankovic's game looks solid, and Demetieva is great, and Ivanovic almost killed one of them in Zurich i believe, it won't be easy for the Williams sisters:)

OMG plz don't say that.

There's plenty of talent out there, even if Sharapova is not playing, Jankovic's game looks solid, and Demetieva is great, and Ivanovic almost killed one of them in Zurich i believe, it won't be easy for the Williams sisters:)

Okay okay.. :D

Do you know that Dementieva crashed out Serena 6-3, 6-1 last week?? :dance: :dance:

i hate nadal and his muscle style.

let's face it, he's all about hitting the ball with power, he doesn't really do beautiful things with it :/

And arrogant too... I saw him twice at Roland Garros. Not for the tournament, but a day before the tournament begins, there a 'special day' for charity, the tickets are cheap and all the players play a short game, and at the end of the day 'the legends' (like Barami, Nastase, Noah ...) play a double match ^^ Anyway, Nadal do'nt even greet the public, he just enter on the court, play and go...v.v Not very friendly guy!!

I personally think Monfils is the best French player at the moment :\

He's a great guy! Saw him too: very funny on the court, play with the audience...Reminds me of Noah ^^

Sharapova did the same thing :D Thank god she isn't playing :lol:

:lol: the most annoying screaming player was Monica Seles XD

And arrogant too... I saw him twice at Roland Garros. Not for the tournament, but a day before the tournament begins, there a 'special day' for charity, the tickets are cheap and all the players play a short game, and at the end of the day 'the legends' (like Barami, Nastase, Noah ...) play a double match ^^ Anyway, Nadal do'nt even greet the public, he just enter on the court, play and go...v.v Not very friendly guy!!

Did you go to the event?

Maybe he needs to stay away from his uncle. LOL.

I get the point, I just thought he was shy.

Did you go to the event?

Maybe he needs to stay away from his uncle. LOL.

I get the point, I just thought he was shy.

Yeah it's called 'Le journée Bennie Berthet', I went 3 times and saw Nadal twice ^^ (one year he played Roger, who is nice and polite, even if he's a little shy) but Nadal was like a freakin' robot both times... And it's a charity thing, so they just play for fun!! He should chill out ;)

But I guess that's just the way he is and he doesn't really mean to be rude... For proof, check the little skit he did at Roland Garros in 2007. It's funny as hell XD (there's other players that did those stuff, and every year, the comic stuff are differents ^^)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiiIP7Mrdj4]YouTube - Rafael Nadal chante "La Bamba" !![/ame]

:laugh3:

Yeah it's called 'Le journée Bennie Berthet', I went 3 times and saw Nadal twice ^^ (one year he played Roger, who is nice and polite, even if he's a little shy) but Nadal was like a freakin' robot both times... And it's a charity thing, so they just play for fun!! He should chill out ;)

But I guess that's just the way he is and he doesn't really mean to be rude... For proof, check the little skit he did at Roland Garros in 2007. It's funny as hell XD (there's other players that did those stuff, and every year, the comic stuff are differents ^^)

YouTube - Rafael Nadal chante "La Bamba" !!

GOD, you saw the Fedex :shocked2:

Hehe, i find Djokovic's video funnier :D

Sharpova(who isn't playing:( ) or Kirilenko who got knocked out.

I greatly admire the Williams sisters too, but I have to admit I have a very soft spot for tall, beautiful,blonde Russian players:embarassed:

Don't worry, Dementieva & Safina will blow them out :D And Chakvetadze is still in :wink3:

Yeahh Djoko's a funny guy :cool:

no way! :P

Hee, Gonzo's fan is here :D

Of course! Who could beat Djoko on pranks and funny stuffs?!! XD Gael Monfils is good too.

Here 2 'best of' of karaokés for 2 differents years:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPh3JCy_l8s]YouTube - Top ten Karaokes- Roland Garros[/ame]

and a year before (Gael XDD)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bte2iKh83s]YouTube - Best of Génés fin - Un jour à Roland[/ame]