🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

Chakvetadze certainly looks amazing:), I think all the Russian players have the Williams sisters beaten in that department:P

:lol::lol::lol: lol

Chakvetadze is amazing, but she had hard time at the end of 2008 :\ I hope she could go further in this AO :cool:

Plus, she is such a cutie :wink3: :sneaky: :D

Vaidisova from Czech Rep is pretty enough, but she's out already :dozey:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay ! Novak is leading on the poll!

NAPRED NOLE KRALJU!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I am so happy people here like him :)

Yeayy go Nole!!! :dance: How about his little brother? Is he playing for the junior event? :confused:

well u r the coolest coldplayer on the forum man! :D :D :D

:D :D Thankies :hug: But, Janko's out already. :(

I couldn't decide which side should I support when I was watching Novak Djokovic vs. Jeremy Chardy this morning. I found Chardy is a really good player. But, he doesn't have enough strength to roll on in second and the third set. :\ His serves are awesome too.

I couldn't decide which side should I support when I was watching Novak Djokovic vs. Jeremy Chardy this morning. I found Chardy is a really good player. But, he doesn't have enough strength to roll on in second and the third set. :\ His serves are awesome too.

Mon petit Jérémy....I LOVE that player!! He's still young but man, he's got something!! (He was brilliant last year at Roland Garros) But against Djoko, it was a done deal...v.v I don't have the cable to see the game...What was the score?

Now Djoko, GO!!! (and beat the crap out of Nadal on finals :sneaky: )

Mon petit Jérémy....I LOVE that player!! He's still young but man, he's got something!! (He was brilliant last year at Roland Garros) But against Djoko, it was a done deal...v.v I don't have the cable to see the game...What was the score?

Now Djoko, GO!!! (and beat the crap out of Nadal on finals :sneaky: )

Yeah, I realized his brilliance at Roland Garros last year! He lost to Djoko by 7-5, 6-1, 6-3. Duh, I hope he can do so much better for Wimbledon & French Open. And I think he looks better with short hair. :thinking:

Yeahhh :dance: Go Djoko!!!!!!!! Kick that Nadal away :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: