July 23, 200917 yr I confess i do want to see him but i'm torn between what's right and what's wrong :disappointed:
July 23, 200917 yr I confess i do want to see him but i'm torn between what's right and what's wrong :disappointed: Nobody gives a shit.
August 13, 200917 yr I confess that I recently experienced some of the happiest moments of my life so far. Yet, I feel like I should regret them.
August 13, 200917 yr :worried: You know, the way you placed that question mark there kinda makes me wonder...but uhmm... okay... I confess I'm SUPER hungry
August 13, 200917 yr ^OMG, YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shame: hahaha best post of the day.
September 1, 200917 yr I confess that I recently experienced some of the happiest moments of my life so far. Yet, I feel like I should regret them. OH MY GOD , im with you in this :) i have exactly the same feeling
September 3, 200917 yr OH MY GOD , im with you in this :) i have exactly the same feeling Aww, unfortunately, I still feel that way. :(
September 3, 200917 yr bless me father for l'm about to sin; l'm gunna eat a person here on the forum.
September 3, 200917 yr l explode inside your mouth. :D .....ok....l'm starting to think that it's akward..... l'm not a guy :\ so scratch that.
September 3, 200917 yr One day i said something like "i'm always finding new way to make you explode" and everyone on Coldplaying... was like EWWW GROSS...and i was like what? and they were like oh hahahaha naivety ...and i was like EW SICKOS NOT LIKE THAT!! Good times, good times...
September 20, 200917 yr ....I have an embarrassing addiction to the band 3oh!3, and am not afraid to admit it. i love them!! not as much as coldplay or muse tho, just for the record ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment