🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE![/color] You wouldn't happen to be willing to share the .pdf so we can print our own copies, would ya? ;)

No problem for me :)

that book is great! did you make it yourself at home or did some thing where you send it away and they bind it for you?

I've send the pdf to here http://www.epubli.de/ and they've bound it for me. It costed 30€ :bomb:

Sorry, I have again. But today me arrived my personal songbook, which I had printed. I have to show it necessarily:

SongbookPics001.jpg

More pics here

SongbookPics002.jpg

SongbookPics003.jpg

SongbookPics004.jpg

SongbookPics005.jpg

SongbookPics006.jpg

SongbookPics007.jpg

SongbookPics008.jpg

SongbookPics009.jpg

SongbookPics010.jpg

SongbookPics011.jpg

SongbookPics012.jpg

SongbookPics013.jpg

SongbookPics014.jpg

SongbookPics015.jpg

SongbookPics016.jpg

SongbookPics017.jpg

SongbookPics018.jpg

SongbookPics019.jpg

SongbookPics020.jpg

SongbookPics021.jpg

SongbookPics022.jpg

SongbookPics023.jpg

SongbookPics024.jpg

SongbookPics025.jpg

SongbookPics026.jpg

SongbookPics027.jpg

SongbookPics028.jpg

SongbookPics029.jpg

SongbookPics030.jpg

wow! that's fantastic!

Okay, this isn't as creative as Makaylas awesome window art but I just got them in the mail and I'm excited about my new plates!....

Oooh! Hello fellow Illinois resident! Every time I see a car like this now I'll have to check out the plates!

Not to get off topic but there must be some sort of classic car show in Champaign/Urbana this weekend, because I've been seeing these restored old cars driving all over the place. What year is your Studebaker?

And you're indeed awesome in doing it :nice:!! You're so talented Nicky :).
That's what I tell her all day long and everything I hear from her is 'Oh, no, this looks awefull, it's bad, didn't turn out perfect'. :dozey:

Face it, Nicole, you're amazing!

Stay tuned, coldplay_are_forever, Nicole made a mind-blowing shirt today which I am probably going to rip off of her when I see her. :lol:

That's what I tell her all day long and everything I hear from her is 'Oh, no, this looks awefull, it's bad, didn't turn out perfect'. :dozey:

Face it, Nicole, you're amazing!

Stay tuned, coldplay_are_forever, Nicole made a mind-blowing shirt today which I am probably going to rip off of her when I see her. :lol:

Hehe, what you talking about me? :D I'm not perfect and many others here a better. But I know you'll coming now with this gforum_kopfpatsch.gif

;)

OMG LOL:lol: You're so right :D.

(ps. You're very talented too!! Your siggys and avis are :bomb:)

Yes, somebody agrees with me, so I'm definetely right! Thanks, coldplay_are_forever! :)

And thanks for the compliment too. :nice: I simply love making them; not that I love delating single pixles of the not so perfect background around Chris' or Guy's butt :rolleyes: Oh, yes, wrong thread ...

Hehe, what you talking about me? :D I'm not perfect and many others here a better. But I know you'll coming now with this gforum_kopfpatsch.gif

;)

No, for sure not, because I'm here to do this:

:whip:

First you are making me jealous with your talent and then you say there are more talented people. Yes, there are more talented people than me, for example you. And I love everything you made and especially the shirt you made for me and this discussion is now officially finished and you simply accept that you're damn good. :smug:

Oooh! Hello fellow Illinois resident! Every time I see a car like this now I'll have to check out the plates!

Not to get off topic but there must be some sort of classic car show in Champaign/Urbana this weekend, because I've been seeing these restored old cars driving all over the place. What year is your Studebaker?

1959, which makes it 50 years old this year. I'm not really a car show kind of gal, I don't know why, I just don't relish the idea of walking around a parking lot looking under the hood of peoples cars.:D

I've got a VIVA symbol car magnet that I'm painting to go on the side and I'm going to drive it to the show at Alpine Valley. Dorky I know, but fun for me.