Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everybody! :)

Wow - that T.shirt is really great! :stunned:

And I love the photoshop. I'm guessing Guy's not your favorite member then!!! :P

No no no, Guy is cool!! :D

But I wanted to have a seat beside Chris and he was looking to the right. So.. I'm sorry Guy! :lipsrsealed2:

Amazing t-shirts guys! :stunned:

How do you guys do it? I am dying to make my own t-shirt! :mellow:

Could you guys write down how you guys did it and the stuff you guys used? I would be so happy :dance:

Amazing t-shirts guys! :stunned:

How do you guys do it? I am dying to make my own t-shirt! :mellow:

Could you guys write down how you guys did it and the stuff you guys used? I would be so happy :dance:

You must choose a font, I use Powerpoint for it, then you type something on your computer and print it. You put the paper under the front (or back) of your shirt, and by transparency you write with a pencil on your tee-shirt. Beforehand, you must put a cardboard under the front (or back) of your tee-shirt not to damage the other side. When you've finished writing, you can paint the letters. Don't forget to put a cardboard under the front (or back) of your tee-shirt otherwise the paint will go through it. When it's over, let it dry several hours. Then you take a light cloth, put it on the work which is over and iron on the cloth to fix the paint. That's it. It's not difficult but it takes several hours to make it. For fonts I only use the paint which is like a pen, for bigger surfaces I use paint-brushes. :)