✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jul-2009: Roskilde Festival, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

Disclaimer: I am not able to upload Clocks, Violet Hill or Life in Technicolor due to huge flaws in the recording from my TV, sorry. :( I've tried almost everything, but the audio disappears etc.

(Edited post.

Sunday the 13th of December at 12.05 PM Danish TV channel DR2 showed an "expanded" version of a theme program about Roskilde Festival. I have recorded it in HQ. It's the same show as I already had, but "expanded".

Included is Clocks (interrupted by interviews, already shown) and Viva La Vida (where in the first version of the program it was Clocks, Life In Technicolor and Violet Hill). I will upload all those in as high quality as possible (Edit: LIT and Violet Hill will not be as great quality as I thought at first because they replaced them with VLV in the "new" version, but maybe VLV will be in better quality than TheLucho108's video)

(converting and uploading to YouTube will probably affect the quality a bit).

The videos I linked to above are from a different TV program on DR1 called "Backstage: Roskilde Festival", which is why I was confused to begin with. I hadn't heard of that documentary (but my mum actually recorded it). I have it recorded now but NOT in better quality than the videos above, so there's no point in uploading that.

SO, to clear up -

This has been broadcasted:

a) a documenary called "Backstage: Roskilde Festival" of which videos (Strawberry Swing, In My Place and Viva La Vida) were uploaded by TheLucho108.

b) a theme night documentary about Roskilde Festival which includes (some of) Clocks, (full) Life In Technicolor and Violet Hill (+ a little clip of the ending of Violet Hill, where Chris interacts with the audience.) I will upload these clips.

c) a changed version of "b", but with Viva La Vida instead of Life in Technicolor and Violet Hill. I am going to upload this, which I've recorded in HQ.)

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little clip with Chris "encouraging" the audience. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb8AD1iS1yk]YouTube - Coldplay - Roskilde Festival 2009: Chris and the audience[/ame]

I don't know why I couldn't get it to be in better quality. :shrug:

And allow me to bump these videos, that I was going to upload if they hadn't already been, as they are supreme:

I found some of the clips on youtube and they are in HIGH QUALITY, great stuff!

Seriously, does In My Place not make you squee?

I have more! :D

It turned out I still had a recording without a major damage that did that I could not cut the video!

So here, I present, in a doubtful quality:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1wB_axJGg]YouTube - Coldplay at Roskilde Festival 2009 - (parts of) Clocks[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBicIuCQnk]YouTube - Coldplay at Roskilde Festival 2009 - Life in Technicolor and Violet Hill[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCNMhnptkl0]YouTube - Coldplay at Roskilde Festival 2009 - interaction with the audience[/ame] (the "same" as before but with the end)

:nice:

I was just about to write "No problem" but then realised that would have been a lie. :lol:

You're welcome, girls. :nice:

@Anna, you're right; they really do sing along! :) Too bad I couldn't be there.

Edit: I love how Will's smiling in the beginning of LiT. :P

Chris so darn hot and cute the whole way through. :wacko: He's partcularly charming in the last clip. :wacky: That smile. :wacky: *melts*