✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Jul-2009: Roskilde Festival, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. That's so well thought out!:P Do you think he'll be in Herning too then? :thinking: I hope so, his pics are truly stunning.

I could easily imagine that. If you look at his site you can see that he goes to loads of concerts and he took pictures of Coldplay in 2005, so I'd think there's a big chance that he'll go to Herning too.

I don't know anything about him. :confused: It doesn't say much about him at the website. :huh:

It definitely was a good idea, except for the fact that I was missing them in the front while they were at the C-stage in the back!:(

Yeahhh, that really sucked !

Rosenauer.dk[/url]

Go check them out!

Stunning pictures !

Chris does so many weird poses :D

great great great

Nice video ! The sound is great :nice:

Yay, Chris was just there for a moment asking (in a very long sentence) if Roskilde was the loudest festival there is and then people cheered very loud and he looked happy and like he was turning up the volume with his fingers! So sweet! :wacky:

But then one of those bloody Gallagher brothers came on the screen talking about not beeing like Chris Martin and Bono.

OH OH, squeeee!!! Three Danish musicians just talked about looking forward to Coldplay and Coldplay finishing the festival magically nad blah blah blah (only good things about Coldplay :D). THEN Coldplay was on!!! You saw them playing LIT and Violet Hill!!! Full songs! They all looked gorgeous! Chris all energetic and incredibly handsome as always. :D :wacky: :dance: Will had a cute little smile at one moment in LIT. :dance:

Sorry, I'm just talking to myself, but I'm just having my own little watching party... :freak:

No, you're not talking to yourself - I saw it too!

Holy .... I started crying BIG TIME - first now I really realise I was at that gig :cry:.

The thing with Chris asking if it is true that Roskilde is the loudest festival and then did that thing with his fingers was absolutely great. And then the 2 full songs!! :bomb: And as you said, Julie, they're all looking great and seem to enjoy it so much! Especially Will:wacky:.

Arg, Noel .. Please, just SHUT UP. "I'm not like Chris Martin or Bono" :dozey: blabla...

When they filmed the crowd I saw the guy who I went to Roskilde with, that was kind of weird:lol:.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Great videos from documentary about Roskilde Festival

The pre-mentioned tv program shown on DR2 was shown again yesterday. Unfortunately I did not know it was expanded, so if there was more with Coldplay than there was the 1st time, I don't have it. :confused: I am a bit confused, because I don't remember Strawberry Swing as being in the documentary either. :thinking: I'll check it later.

BUT, I found some of the clips on youtube and they are in HIGH QUALITY, great stuff!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTp1YgQqo30]YouTube- Coldplay - Strawberry swing (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIUkndMUP8]YouTube- Coldplay - In my place (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSwuu8gHb9k]YouTube- Coldplay - Viva la vida (Roskilde Festival 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)[/ame]

He hasn't uploaded them all - LIT, Clocks and Violet Hill were also on TV + a little clip with Chris "encouraging" the audience. I've asked him if he can upload them too.

If not, I'll try myself. (I recorded the documenary the 1st time it was shown)

:)