July 8, 201115 yr In case you missed it yesterday, we've 25 pairs of tickets to give away to the #itunesfestival show in London on July 22 http://t.co/zqoShy7 3 minutes ago
July 8, 201115 yr Hey come on guys, did you really believe that they post on twitter? I don't think so but I still imangine that they post! ;) But its no problem for me....really. Maybe not all of their tweets but I do believe that most of them are really from the boys... The other day, the picture of Jonny when he was on day off, I can't see who else would have tweeted that... And when Guy used to tweet, well, it was really him ! (I just realised it's been 2 years, time flies !)
July 8, 201115 yr "Only a few more weeks left before we have to finish the album. Exciting. Guy" Before they HAVE to finish the album? Who is imposing such deadline?
July 8, 201115 yr ^^, ^^^^ I posted this in one another thread, but I'll post it here too: Guy said there are few weeks left until they HAVE TO finish the album. That probably means that they have to finish it before that deadline EMI/Parlophone has given. If not, album is probably postponed.
July 8, 201115 yr "Only a few more weeks left before we have to finish the album. Exciting. Guy" This tweet looks nothing like excitement haha
July 8, 201115 yr I thought it was less than a week... :cry: Exactly. I'm done with this. No more checking into Coldplaying.com every 30 minutes hoping for a miracle. Unliked their Fb page (until next weekend), not going to go on their twitter. You won't hear from me at all again until next Saturday. I'm completely cutting myself off from every outlet where news about them breaks. I understand they still have some stuff left to do. But 'a few weeks'? How many is that? Four? Five? They said by the end of '09, then end of '10, and now. Chris said two weeks, a week ago. It's always being pushed back. This new album stuff has become an obsession and a really disappointing/hair-pulling one at that. I almost feel like it's never going to be finished at all. Is a tracklist and album title so much to ask? See everyone a week from now. This tweet looks nothing like excitement haha Word to that.
July 8, 201115 yr Exactly. I'm done with this. No more checking into Coldplaying.com every 30 minutes hoping for a miracle. Unliked their Fb page (until next weekend), not going to go on their twitter. You won't hear from me at all again until next Saturday. I'm completely cutting myself off from every outlet where news about them breaks. I understand they still have some stuff left to do. But 'a few weeks'? How many is that? Four? Five? They said by the end of '09, then end of '10, and now. Chris said two weeks, a week ago. It's always being pushed back. This new album stuff has become an obsession and a really disappointing/hair-pulling one at that. I almost feel like it's never going to be finished at all. Is a tracklist and album title so much to ask? See everyone a week from now. Actually, I would agree with what Alien Radio said. Guy said before they HAVE to finish the album. Have to. Meaning, EMI / Parlophone probably set up a deadline that LP5 had to be finished by (supposedly, whenever Coldplay's albums are delayed, EMI's stock drops). So, theoretically, LP5 could already be finished, or within a week of being finished.
July 8, 201115 yr yes, please! could you at least give us the title, then in a few weeks the tracklist and in another few weeks the album art. But at least give us something exciting to help us with the waiting!
July 8, 201115 yr The other day, the picture of Jonny when he was on day off, I can't see who else would have tweeted that... his wife, maybe. :P
July 8, 201115 yr Actually, I would agree with what Alien Radio said. Guy said before they HAVE to finish the album. Have to. Meaning, EMI / Parlophone probably set up a deadline that LP5 had to be finished by (supposedly, whenever Coldplay's albums are delayed, EMI's stock drops). So, theoretically, LP5 could already be finished, or within a week of being finished. I don't even know. I suppose that could be true. :S I just wish that secretive rule would go away and that we would know more about LP5. And disregard that last thing. I couldn't stay away. :embarrassed: It's not just the band and the music anymore. This site has become an addiction for me. :cry:
July 9, 201115 yr Yea im pretty much addicted to this site too! Ever since I got unlimited internet on my phone I have spent a lot of time here :\ my sister tells me im addicted but if I take a break, and coldplay decides to give some info out, I will be so frustrated :lol:
July 9, 201115 yr It seems like the album is never gonna get released! LOL just kidding but yes, the waiting is agony :confused:
July 9, 201115 yr I'm starting to believe more and more that the new album is going to be called MX ,or whatever it stands for.
July 9, 201115 yr http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mnemonics-and-Murals/165604180170259?sk=wall[/url] Was that for me? :P I am just thinking MX because of the pic from the Amp, its clearly written there :P MX
July 9, 201115 yr Was that for me? :P I am just thinking MX because of the pic from the Amp, its clearly written there :P MX Nah, I just definitely think it means something. :)
July 9, 201115 yr The problem is the high pressure to release the perfect album. So, as roadie said, after all the work for the new record is done there are some suprising but genius ideas of new songs and so on and they consequently change the setlist.... Hope we will have some clear and official statements about SOME things of the new record. Then I won't have a problem to wait until October but at the moment there is just speculatius and THIS is killing me!
July 9, 201115 yr Yea im pretty much addicted to this site too! Ever since I got unlimited internet on my phone I have spent a lot of time here :\ my sister tells me im addicted but if I take a break, and coldplay decides to give some info out, I will be so frustrated :lol: Aww. I feel your pain. :| lol It's awful isn't it? Well awful in a lovely way. If that makes any sense. And yeah, imagine? That would really suck. :S The problem is the high pressure to release the perfect album. So, as roadie said, after all the work for the new record is done there are some suprising but genius ideas of new songs and so on and they consequently change the setlist.... Hope we will have some clear and official statements about SOME things of the new record. Then I won't have a problem to wait until October but at the moment there is just speculatius and THIS is killing me! I really agree with this. Do you mean tracklist instead of setlisth though? I thought maybe you used the wrong word but "I Might be Wrong" instead though. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment