Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coldplay's Twitter

Featured Replies

I guess I have to wake up at 5.45 am

  • Replies 8.8k
  • Views 683.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the time :wacko:

fits perfecly in my 'avoid new Coldplay songs/show untill MX drops" sheme :P

I guess I have to wake up at 5.45 am

ย 

LOL.. that's what I was thinking... :stunned: LOL..

LOL.. that's what I was thinking... :stunned: LOL..

ย 

Edit surely that should be 4.45am!! :laugh3:

I can't believe they are in South America and i'm not seeing them! :bigcry: I can still take the next plane to Rio and in 3 hours i'll be there :wacky:

Edit surely that should be 4.45am!! :laugh3:

ย 

You can always go back to sleep after the concert :)

Thanks to everyone who's already sent in #mxposter pictures. A few to follow... A

1 minute ago

#mxposter 1 - Euston Station, London by @jonpbradley twitpic.com/6thutg

1 minute ago

ย 

412339012.jpg

#mxposter 2 - Saharis Morelos, Monterrey, Mexico by @fredymps twitpic.com/6t1y13

41 seconds ago

ย 

411596679.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1317496750&Signature=k8kr1rW7fuy0xvX%2FwUGjaI7Ks5U%3D

#mxposter 3 - Oxford Valley Mall, Langhorme, PA, USA by @amanfr01 twitpic.com/6ti1iw

46 seconds ago

ย 

412347704.jpg

#mxposter 2 - Saharis Morelos, Monterrey, Mexico by @fredymps twitpic.com/6t1y13

41 seconds ago

ย 

411596679.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1317496750&Signature=k8kr1rW7fuy0xvX%2FwUGjaI7Ks5U%3D

ย 

Cold play :P:lol:

ย 

I wish I could see one of those posters here! They all look cool

Cold play :P:lol:

ย 

I wish I could see one of those posters here! They all look cool

ย 

With Yoda on the bottom left no less :lol:

#mxposter 4 - Baker Street, London (Sherlock Holmes' local tube) by @fluffiZilla twitpic.com/6u1fgj

54 seconds ago

ย 

413252227.jpg

#mxposter (ish) 5 - A magazine, Japan by @Yocchi123 twitpic.com/6tyqpt

46 seconds ago

ย 

413126849.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1317583474&Signature=XePHe8Y65DeA047R0zKst9tHoJI%3D

Paris show on Oct 31. French folks, click for ticket contest. Non-French, click for new video interviews (in English) http://coldplay.orange.fr/ A

32 seconds ago

#mxposter 6 - North Acton, London by @gotvach (so far, London appears to be the #mxposter capital of the world) lockerz.com/s/144020534

55 seconds ago

ย 

2vi2qnl.jpg

Paris show on Oct 31. French folks, click for ticket contest. Non-French, click for new video interviews (in English) http://coldplay.orange.fr/ A

32 seconds ago

ย 

Thank you!! :D

New blog, in which Roadie #42 sits by the pool in Argentina and tells tales of Coldplay's Brazil trip http://cldp.ly/r42b148 A

3 minutes ago

Orquesta Juvenil Simรณn Bolรญvar de Venezuela; speechless!! http://youtu.be/_El7qwib0dc Will

1 minute ago

ย 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_El7qwib0dc]Orquesta Juvenil Simรณn Bolรญvar de Venezuela - BBC Proms 2007 - YouTube[/ame]

Orquesta Juvenil Simรณn Bolรญvar de Venezuela; speechless!! http://youtu.be/_El7qwib0dc Will

1 minute ago

ย 

Orquesta Juvenil Simรณn Bolรญvar de Venezuela - BBC Proms 2007 - YouTube

ย 

Awesome! The best part is that actually that orchestra is part of a program here in Venezuela, in which poor children and teenagers start learning how to perform an instrument and in that way they are driven away from drugs, violence, etc.

ย 

Last December, Will told me that hopefully they will come to Venezuela in the Mylo Xyloto tour.

New blog, in which Roadie #42 sits by the pool in Argentina and tells tales of Coldplay's Brazil trip http://cldp.ly/r42b148 A

3 minutes ago

ย 

hmm, isnยดt it weird to stalk around the hotel for whole day to meet and speak to coldplay boys, while wearing Oasis t-shirt?

hmm, isnยดt it weird to stalk around the hotel for whole day to meet and speak to coldplay boys, while wearing Oasis t-shirt?

ย 

Yeah, I think the same. Personally I don't like people who wear t-shirts of other bands when they go to a concert of other band.

#mxposter 7 - A photo of a photo of an #mxposter overlooking Big Ben and the Houses Of Parliament by @LdnMich twitpic.com/6v5vbd

35 seconds ago

ย 

415139017.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.