Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wthplz.png

freakedplz.png?1

Meh, I don't know what to think of this. Reminds me of a candy version of TRON

Couldn't they have choosen a kind of loosely style for that? Like this or something...

That would have been cool. Much better then what they have now.

wthplz.png

freakedplz.png?1

Meh, I don't know what to think of this. Reminds me of a candy version of TRON

Couldn't they have choosen a kind of loosely style for that? Like this or something...

I realized that the cover's style of drawing is slightly different than the pic of Mylo Xyloto:

100720121.jpg

I prefer the one with MX, and I think we'll see more that than the style of the cover, inside the comic books. But that's just a guess.

Mylo looks much cooler than the girl.

Yes, his artwork reminds me of a comic , but I can't remember which one :(

I'm not a fan either of that style of drawing :nod:

We'll see. I'm more interested in the story and all the connections between the comic and the album, than the drawing, anyway.

The story is peaking my interest right now.

The style of drawing will be hard for me to get used to, since i am more used to the manga style of drawing, but I'll give it a chance. Hopefully the art is more like how is Mylo drawn and less like what I see on the cover.

I wish I could argue, but I agree. Someone please tell me how the story goes and let me sleep from July 25th to LP6,lol.

I have nothing against comic stories, but this is a coldplay comic. I would probably have loved it when I was younger, but the comic art is just so.. Ugly.

I have nothing against comic stories, but this is a coldplay comic. I would probably have loved it when I was younger, but the comic art is just so.. Ugly.

As someone who used to read comics often, art can make or break a comic book. :nod: