✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not into comics but I'm loving this!! :dazzled:

I used to be, and I've read part of the story on the FB group and love it. I'm really into Orwell, Huxley and other writers like that. Hey, Coldplay, can we have a novelized version for the non-comic people? I'd love that!

^I think we have enough experienced fanfic writers who would be pleased to do just that :lol:

I've never written a fic, but I'd still take a shot at this. I've read enough of this type of dystopic writing that I'd probably ace it,lol.

But I really would buy Mylo Xyloto: The Novel.:nod:

I used to be, and I've read part of the story on the FB group and love it. I'm really into Orwell, Huxley and other writers like that. Hey, Coldplay, can we have a novelized version for the non-comic people? I'd love that!

^I think we have enough experienced fanfic writers who would be pleased to do just that :lol:

:whistle:

Mylo inched toward the ledge, silencer held carefully in hand. As he spotted the shadowed figure on the roof below, he aimed the barrel down, closing his left eye. This was it. Nowhere to go now.

But he paused. The figure reached for the hatch door below its feet. Out from the opening burst a shock of color, light, and sound, which illuminated the dingy rooftop. Mylo held his finger to the trigger, ready to shoot at any moment, but the image in the sight of the silencer halted him.

It was her.

:whistle:

Mylo inched toward the ledge, silencer held carefully in hand. As he spotted the shadowed figure on the roof below, he aimed the barrel down, closing his left eye. This was it. Nowhere to go now.

But he paused. The figure reached for the hatch door below its feet. Out from the opening burst a shock of color, light, and sound, which illuminated the dingy rooftop. Mylo held his finger to the trigger, ready to shoot at any moment, but the image in the sight of the silencer halted him.

It was her.

I LOVE IT!:D

Some new things I really like: Who Da Neighbors by Juicy J and Big Easy Express the Mumford and Sons and friends film. CM

Juicy J - Who Da Neighbors

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0I_avhxjjo[/ame]

:|

But I think I'll like Big Easy Express a lot! :nice:

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/36034618?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>