✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway when people in the US realise ordinary citizens shouldn't be allowed to buy and carry firearms (the guy purchased SIX THOUSAND rounds of ammunition. all legally! WTF!!!), only then we'll see a stop to these mass shootings. why would you want guns anyway only law enforcement and military should have them

While i agree that a we shouldn't have as much access to guns as we do, people should be able to have firearms. If the military is the only group allowed to have guns, it puts any revolution at a huge disadvantage. Sure, theres not likely to be another American Revolution soon, but eventually there could be.

Oh now you're nitpicking. The operative word here is amateur:D=

Yes, yes, you're right. I'm writing a picture analysis right now, maybe that's the reason xD

Coldplay @coldplay

Wear something nice if you're coming to the Montreal shows #coldplayfilm PH

Does wearing nothing at all count too? :cheesy:

:awesome:

^I'm pretty sure The Oracle said it would be filmed at several places (someone asked the Oracle about the film being filmed in London I think, and she said it wouldn't be filmed only in Europe...which makes me think they'll take footage from several places)

Hmmm nah not really, the reflections on the glass and lighting and the angle is really bad, but it's just a snapshot so it's alright =D

You can see somebodys bald head in the glass, which leads me to believe MR. ROADIE might have taken it and put CM at the end:lol: