✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I freaking laughed at the part where she was picking her nails :lol:

And yeah, I kinda wished Coldplay could have at least played one song there :sad:

Maybe they will do so at the ending ceremony! :cheesy:

^ They most likely won't as they're in the US the day before and they're closing the Paralympics. Gutted to have not heard Coldplay at all during the songs played at the ceremony, in the background. I hope we'll hear them at the closing ceremony (even if they don't actually perform)...which I most likely won't be able to watch :bigcry:

^ They most likely won't as they're in the US the day before and they're closing the Paralympics. Gutted to have not heard Coldplay at all during the songs played at the ceremony, in the background. I hope we'll hear them at the closing ceremony (even if they don't actually perform)...which I most likely won't be able to watch :bigcry:

Oh yes you're right, totally forgot about the Paralympics! :facepalm:

I wonder why they didn't even play VLV in the background, it would have fitted so well! :(

I was soooo disappointed that they didn't play a CP snipet during the music section. We know they're performing at the closing of the Paralympics, which is fantastic and sounds like something right up their alley, but I was still disappointed that one of their songs wasn't on. :(

^OHMYGOD Your Siggy!!!:lol:

I'm so glad they're supporting the lesser-known event. Everyone watches the Olympy, it means a lot to me personally when Coldplay do things like this. :)ics, but a lot of people barely notice the Paralympics. It's great that they use their success to generate interest and awareness. I have a disability myself, and though it's not a big part of my identit

LOL! I'm glad you like it, but I can't take credit for it. It was all Kristal! K is the mastermind behind the Happy Trail Campaign siggy. I'm just riding on her coattails. :D:D

Yeah, I figured since you gave credit in yours. I'm not surprised that her twisted little mind would come up with it. it's brlliant!:D

I am so glad I was at the show on the 26th (even if it was not the one they were filming). It was incredibly loud and we did the Mexican wave 6 times complete before 99 problems even started ! That is why everyone is looking in the opposite direction on the panorama :laugh3: We don't even need a band to entertain us, we can do that by ourselves here :laugh3::laugh3: At one point, it seems like the Centre Bell was going to launch, it was so loud !