✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new things I really like: Who Da Neighbors by Juicy J and Big Easy Express the Mumford and Sons and friends film. CM

11:49 AM

I can totally imagine Chris in a car with his speakers blasting the Juicy J song :laugh3: He would be bobbing his head and making this face :cool: ha ha

^hahaha :lol: I can totally picture him, but I can't imagine it wouldn't be a joke :lol:

ha ha it would totally be funny!!! :laugh3: How does Chris even find songs like this!! I guess he's more in the loop than we thought... or Jay-Z tells him... :lol:

Set times for the two #mxtour Toronto shows: 7pm @EmeliSande, 7.45pm @MarinasDiamonds, 9pm Coldplay. A

2:02 PM - 23 Jul 12

Onstage. Toronto. W pic.twitter.com/4haLikld 7:22 AM - 24 Jul 12

AykY5_iCUAAENyr.jpg

Here's the crowd panorama shot from last night's first Toronto show (get the hi-res version at http://cldp.ly/torontopan ). A pic.twitter.com/iDRONEkw 8:58 AM - 24 Jul 12

AykuuPuCUAAb5qs.jpg

Roadie #42 gets mistaken for a woman and spins a ripping piano yarn in his entertaining new blog. Read it at http://cldp.ly/r42b176 A

3:54 PM - 24 Jul 12

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

As a band we would like to send our love to anyone affected by the terrible events in Aurora. CM

1h ago

really cool of the boys to show their support. christian bale was there himself to visit the families and survivors. true gentleman

anyway when people in the US realise ordinary citizens shouldn't be allowed to buy and carry firearms (the guy purchased SIX THOUSAND rounds of ammunition. all legally! WTF!!!), only then we'll see a stop to these mass shootings. why would you want guns anyway only law enforcement and military should have them

really cool of the boys to show their support. christian bale was there himself to visit the families and survivors. true gentleman

anyway when people in the US realise ordinary citizens shouldn't be allowed to buy and carry firearms (the guy purchased SIX THOUSAND rounds of ammunition. all legally! WTF!!!), only then we'll see a stop to these mass shootings. why would you want guns anyway only law enforcement and military should have them

Criminals will be able to get guns even if they're not legal.

Criminals will be able to get guns even if they're not legal.

sure but he wasn't a criminal. of course in all countries if you have violent gang/mafia connections or you're a hitman you'll have access to guns!! but where else would a phd dropout get his hands on an assault rifle and a shotgun with 6000 rounds

^ I read on a newspaper that people in America tend to buy loads of weapons for themselves when a tragedy with shootings and the like happen, to make themselves feeling more secure. :dozey:

But when you've got the National Rifle Association ruling the whole system, there's no way the weapons will be banned for ordinary citiziens...