✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

in airport in 2 hours time!! whoopie!!!

i think i'm more excited by the fact that i'm going to sg cos i can go borders than coldplay concert. lol.. so geeky. should be thrown to hell by all coldplayers. :D i wanna buy their tour merch tomorrow if they're selling. hope they're official. i hate rip-offs.

Borders :lol: Wanna buy books?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Min, u're so lucky u could attend this much coldplay gig this year!! u won't get bored seeing them so many times, aye? at least your hard-earned money will be well spent. aus, sg, england.. wow! all in 6 months time! u must be soo proud. i bet most coldplay fans, esp. die hards, are gonna be jealous at u.

Borders :lol: Wanna buy books?

yep! and some mags and discs. my hometown sucks.. they sell at extremely high price, plus msia tax a lot of imported books. at least it'll still be cheaper buying in sg. i just loooove sg. it's the hub of everything in SEA!

puppets at duffy! that would be very cute! anyone else going to duffy's?

Nope not going to Duffy's...

But the puppets anywhere would be real cute! ahaha. I'm thinking of the puppets at Orchard, puppets at Sentosa, puppets at Fort Canning...maybe a hawker centre...on the flyer..

yep! and some mags and discs. my hometown sucks.. they sell at extremely high price, plus msia tax a lot of imported books. at least it'll still be cheaper buying in sg. i just loooove sg. it's the hub of everything in SEA!

come move here! :D

Min, u're so lucky u could attend this much coldplay gig this year!! u won't get bored seeing them so many times, aye? at least your hard-earned money will be well spent. aus, sg, england.. wow! all in 6 months time! u must be soo proud. i bet most coldplay fans, esp. die hards, are gonna be jealous at u.

Haven't gotten sick of them yet :P

And well I'm sorry if people are jealous... but I've saved up for 3 years for this tour. I'm not loaded, I have a job like everyone else, and I don't really spend on expensive food or clothes or $50 haircuts or the latest gadget on the market. I'm just passionate about music and Coldplay and if I want to spend it on that I don't see what's wrong.

Have you ever been to Kinokuniya? It has also quite a good selection.

Haven't gotten sick of them yet :P

And well I'm sorry if people are jealous... but I've saved up for 3 years for this tour. I'm not loaded, I have a job like everyone else, and I don't really spend on expensive food or clothes or $50 haircuts or the latest gadget on the market. I'm just passionate about music and Coldplay and if I want to spend it on that I don't see what's wrong.

im a bit scared to know but may i ask how much you spent altogether? :D

Well errrm...

I'm broke at the mo so you have some kind of idea :P

lol i can't imagine man! i spent on one coldplay tix in my home country, some cash for taxi fare home, some merch maybe and i'm already broke! :lol:

I think they will be taken to the Durian!!!

erm.. Min, I don't think that'll be a good idea.. You know how Caucasians feel about The Mightky King of Fruit aka DURIAN right? All those top celeb chefs cannot stand durians AT ALL! If the boys do, I salute them! Me likey durians...the bitter, the better!

Anyway, are there durians at this time? It's not season yet.. Thai durians aren't as good as M'sians ones! Thais' are tasteless and aren't as fragrant and pungent. Maybe the guys can just try the mild ones. Hahaha, that'll sure a sight to see!