✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

Hey guys...just saw this post as I was cruising around...

Just picked up restricted-view tickets at T20. Probably the worst seats in the house, but I can't possibly miss this...I was at one of their X&Y tour concerts in Boston and it was amazing. Anyway...is there any way to move around once the venue starts? im guessing I won't be able to see anything.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safe travels everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just picked up restricted-view tickets at T20. Probably the worst seats in the house, but I can't possibly miss this...I was at one of their X&Y tour concerts in Boston and it was amazing. Anyway...is there any way to move around once the venue starts? im guessing I won't be able to see anything.

I don't think they really allow you to move from one section to another :thinking: But the screens should be big and clear enough for you to watch the show :nice:

Haven't gotten sick of them yet :P

And well I'm sorry if people are jealous... but I've saved up for 3 years for this tour. I'm not loaded, I have a job like everyone else, and I don't really spend on expensive food or clothes or $50 haircuts or the latest gadget on the market. I'm just passionate about music and Coldplay and if I want to spend it on that I don't see what's wrong.

wow! you're going to their gig in London too? super! did you get good tix for that? i seriously was thinking of going for the 18 or 19 Sep 09 gigs too cos i'll be in UK by then (going there to pursue a masters degree...not Coldplay :laugh3: ), but the only tix still available now are like on Level 5 of the massive Wembley Stadium! not that i'm afraid of heights, but bloody hell! at Level 5 i'll probably only see the band 1-inch tall. :\

hoping that there'll be (many) more chances in 2009/2010 to see them & other Brit bands live in UK... *fingers crossed*

& i was also told that tix there are generally much cheaper than S'pore or M'sia.

wow! you're going to their gig in London too? super! did you get good tix for that? i seriously was thinking of going for the 18 or 19 Sep 09 gigs too cos i'll be in UK by then (going there to pursue a masters degree...not Coldplay :laugh3: ), but the only tix still available now are like on Level 5 of the massive Wembley Stadium! not that i'm afraid of heights, but bloody hell! at Level 5 i'll probably only see the band 1-inch tall. :\

hoping that there'll be (many) more chances in 2009/2010 to see them & other Brit bands live in UK... *fingers crossed*

& i was also told that tix there are generally much cheaper than S'pore or M'sia.

I am, but I might be staying there after Wembley to continue my studies too.

They have been releasing some standing tickets slowly, but it depends on when you check. Try again, you may find that standing tickets will become available sometime.

generally moving around isn't possible. the security ppl will make daym sure you don't "wander into" an area you didn't pay to be in.

i've been to a concert (not Coldplay's) where some incredibly industrious fans did manage to get into the pit area...which i imagine took a lot of sneaking around & bloody good timing. it was only a small group who got past security. nobody else after that could get through from the seated area to the pit area.

I am, but I might be staying there after Wembley to continue my studies too.

They have been releasing some standing tickets slowly, but it depends on when you check. Try again, you may find that standing tickets will become available sometime.

oh, cool. thanks for the tip. i'll keep a look out then. :)

& i imagine if you do stay on in UK to continue your studies too then you'll have more chances of catching the band's gigs too eh? heh

hehe...fair enough. that's one of my side plans while in UK too, anyway. ;)

on a separate note, cos i don't really know where to post this question, does anyone know of any physical music shops in S'pore that sells the Prospekts March EP on its own? all i see around are the Viva La Vida Prospekts March edition, which i don't really want cos i already have Viva La Vida + i don't really like the cover anyway. petty, i know, but i quite like the Prospekts March cover.

Finally!!!!! The day is finally here i can't freaking wait, i'm already bursting with excitement. Can't wait to see them live, missed out in 06 cruelly thanks to the dear military.

Its gonna be surreal listening to "Yellow", "The Scientist", "Fix You" and so many others live, think i'm gonna get goosebumps when they play "Politik". Have fun everyone and enjoy yourselves hope you have the time of your lives.

I know i will. :D

on a separate note, cos i don't really know where to post this question, does anyone know of any physical music shops in S'pore that sells the Prospekts March EP on its own? all i see around are the Viva La Vida Prospekts March edition, which i don't really want cos i already have Viva La Vida + i don't really like the cover anyway. petty, i know, but i quite like the Prospekts March cover.

My shop (I work in a record store) used to sell it but we're out of stock at the moment!

Finally!!!!! The day is finally here i can't freaking wait, i'm already bursting with excitement. Can't wait to see them live, missed out in 06 cruelly thanks to the dear military.

Its gonna be surreal listening to "Yellow", "The Scientist", "Fix You" and so many others live, think i'm gonna get goosebumps when they play "Politik". Have fun everyone and enjoy yourselves hope you have the time of your lives.

I know i will. :D

:D

It's going to be awesome :dance:

i cant find Prospekts March EP on its own in Sg. if you buy the VLV Prospekts March edition, there will still be the PM artwork inside... so if you buy that edition, you'll have all 3 covers in 1 :D

obviously no one comes to where I work hHAhahahaha :P

lol. i checked HMV, sembawang, popular bookstore haha, gramophone and another few shops before giving up and buying at music junction.