🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Awwwwww :disappointed: Don't you have family down here?

You could come down and we could go to all of the fun museums together and laugh at the cherry blossom tourists :wacko:

edit: Ahhhhh, I LOVE it too Alex!!!!! I'm so excited that someone else loves it too, none of my friends have even heard of it!

You could come down and we could go to all of the fun museums together and laugh at the cherry blossom tourists :wacko:

edit: Ahhhhh, I LOVE it too Alex!!!!! I'm so excited that someone else loves it too, none of my friends have even heard of it!

:thinking:

my second cousin lives down there..........at least i think he still does. but i'm not gonna call him up and be like oh by the way i'm coming and i need a place to a crash. especially by myself. and soon his sister my other second cousin will move down there. and she actually offered her place to us if we need to crash somewhere

that would be fun zoe!

And the can of worms is opened... :popcorn:

EDIT: I'm leaving my post like it is in protest of the fact that :popcorn: doesn't bring up the smiley icon that's eating popcorn. I'm in denial about it. *covers ears and las*

AHH!

I love HOUSE!!!

I never watch tv!

But that is the only thing i watch!

:)

I'm so obsessed with House, aahhhhh! :freak: I own all of the seasons on DVD :D

:thinking:

my second cousin lives down there..........at least i think he still does. but i'm not gonna call him up and be like oh by the way i'm coming and i need a place to a crash. especially by myself. and soon his sister my other second cousin will move down there. and she actually offered her place to us if we need to crash somewhere

that would be fun zoe!

K, then plan B- tell your parents that you want to learn more about our great country and its history, so you want to go visit the capital of the free world, Washington DC! :cheesy: :P

I thought that you had other family here, and that's why you missed the Coldplay concert in Philly last summer...? :thinking:

haha i know :P nobody knows what it is. i fucking love jonah :lol: he's my favorite.

I'm so obsessed with House, aahhhhh! :freak: I own all of the seasons on DVD :D

K, then plan B- tell your parents that you want to learn more about our great country and its history, so you want to go visit the capital of the free world, Washington DC! :cheesy: :P

I thought that you had other family here, and that's why you missed the Coldplay concert in Philly last summer...? :thinking:

hah hah. it might work.

but i'm complained SO much last time we were there. which was this summer.

and yes i missed the today show because of that.

i couldn't even watch it on tv!

:angry:

haha i know :P nobody knows what it is. i fucking love jonah :lol: he's my favorite.

Yesss, Jonah's my favorite too! :D Best episode is when he makes his teachers think that his father molests him :lol: :lol:

hah hah. it might work.

but i'm complained SO much last time we were there. which was this summer.

and yes i missed the today show because of that.

i couldn't even watch it on tv!

:angry:

YAY! See you next weekend? :cheesy:

And that sucks :cry: I remember waking up at the crack of dawn and watching it on here with the other Coldplayers :nice:

Yesss, Jonah's my favorite too! :D Best episode is when he makes his teachers think that his father molests him :lol: :lol:

YAY! See you next weekend? :cheesy:

And that sucks :cry: I remember waking up at the crack of dawn and watching it on here with the other Coldplayers :nice:

sorry, i'll be busy next weekend celebrating my birthday! :D

and then sunday i have a hockey tournament at rowan university. all though i'm really REALLY hoping that when i see the doctor on monday he tells me not to do the tournament!

ughh i know!!!!!

can you guess what i did for hours each day for the next 3 weeks? :D