✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Really really random question but would love your response :D

cleeson7

Right do u find when u sing a coldplay song that u incooporate some of the things chris martin does with the live version of the song for example:

Speed of sound - at the end where he "uhhh uhh uhhh" i dunno wat he is saying but i do it

In my place - i no sing everytime i here it "and i like it i like it la la la la everybody rocking all over the world, rocking all over the world" during guitar solo

The scientist - sometimes i do the ooooooooouhhhh bit at the end which is the reverse of the ending which was played during twisted logic tour

Fix you - sometimes he does "noises" during guitar solo as well

There are more but i just cant remember them...how about u guys any example

oh my god yes.

i do that with the scientist all the time.

"la la la laaa singing oh oh oooooooh!"

:D

Haha! I do that ALL THE TIME. The song just sounds better with that part!

And in Speed of Sound, during the bit before Chris sings 'All those signs I knew I what they meant...', I go 'Crazy Frog, where are you now?' Lol. I got that from Glastonbury 05. :laugh3:

And inventing my own lyrics to V'Hill - like "If you love me, won't you make a cup of tea" or "If you love me, won't you shut the door" and stuff like that...lame, I know...:)

hahahah i done that but i change it to "if you love me, won't you let me go and see coldplay" hahah my mam got so used to it that she began to sing it. it only took me 6 months but she gave in and let me buy the tickets haha:laugh3:

In Politik at the end part I always do those super high long notes he does in Live 03

In Daylight I do at the very end the high notes w/the guitar like Chris does in Live 03

I do the "whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa" that Chris does in GPASUYF at Toronto 06

And I always sing the extra high notes Chris does in Spies at Glastonbury 02 as well

Good ones guys. Heres what I do:

In Life In Technicolor ii I usually switch up the lyrics, instead of "Baby it's a violet world" I usually say "Baby such a violet world"

In Viva La Vida I say "Are we human or are we dancer, becasue I'm on my knees, begging for the answer" just before the last chorus like in 4Music.

In Violet Hill I sometimes say "Clearly I remember, from the rooftops they were watching" instead of "from the windows" Like he did in Jimmy Kimmel back in June

And i do most of the stuff that you guys do too. :) Great thread by the way!!!

i always say the "there's no excuse to be sat down in this song, please, you know. if you stand up we'll buy you all ice cream......your skiiiiiiiin. your skiiiiiiiiin. oooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. ooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhh oooooooo. yah. c'mon love. yah. get up! up! get up yah! c'mon c'mon yah. get up get up!" part at the beginning of yellow from Live 2003.

I do this all the time!

During Politik I sing the high notes Chris sings during the AROBTTH era. In My Place the "oooooooh" (don't know how else to write it :p) during the bridge. The "ooooh ah ah" during The Scientist. The Osaka Sun additions during Lovers In Japan/Reign Of Love.

And, strangely, I always sing "Danke schön!" at the end of GPASUYF (from the German acoustic session).

Very odd :p

:lol: yeah i do that. like in the live 2003 CD version of yellow, chris adds some "my love, my love"s. i always do that. & the "& i like it, i like it, i like it, i like it..." :D

& many more of course. those are just two that come to mind.

edit: oh! and in clocks at the very very end of the live '03 version he goes "yeah i went home, home, where i wanted to go... and i went home, home, where i wanted to go.." :thinking: i guess that's not different from the normal song when i'm just typing it, but it's in a different place & like a different tone if you know what i mean. but i dunno if you guys have any idea what i'm talking about. ok.. im shutting up now.

I always do this in every song that I have a live version of. Which makes me seem omniscient when he actually sings the changes/additions at concerts, mwahahaha!

When I sang the "my love" in Yellow at SNL, the people I went with were like "how did you know he was going to sing that?!" :sneaky:

i always say the "there's no excuse to be sat down in this song, please, you know. if you stand up we'll buy you all ice cream......your skiiiiiiiin. your skiiiiiiiiin. oooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. ooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhh oooooooo. yah. c'mon love. yah. get up! up! get up yah! c'mon c'mon yah. get up get up!" part at the beginning of yellow from Live 2003.

hahahaha!! I always do that too:D

and I always sing in Yellow...oh what a thing to do, MY LOVE,and it was all yellow, yeah, yeah, YEEEEEAH

and in the Scientist that part oooh lalalala, and actually in every song that I have live version of..I like to sing that way, it's funny!! but, the other people I hang out are confused when I sing that way, and they look at me like:"what are you doing??" hahaha