🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Apparatjik

squareonefivesix

@Darcy - Apparatjik tracks...

Flum

birthofapparatjik

Snow Crystals

Oh, you know what? I really should have directed you to Denise's thread in Multimedia...all the links are in there...

Guy & Apparatjik Downloads Here !!!

I'm gonna put that link in the first post too - then any new Apparat-fans looking for downloads can be directed there :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paula, about that vid...

I never heard that song before (as I remember :thinking:) but now it almost made me cry :stunned: (and I don't know is it supposed to do that :uhoh:)! Thank you for posting because now I really wanna check out some a-ha stuff!!!

And btw I'm addicted to Snow Crystals :D

Is that Guy having an "oh shit" moment in that one interview u gave to me but i havent watched yet Ab?? :thinking:

i beleive this is the pimp smilie your obsessed with ....:pimp2:...................hehee! he makes me laugh! :lol: he is pretty awesome! :P

He sure is! :pimp2:

& no, the one in my sig is from the Rove show, it's in the multimedia section.

As for the link of the interview I gave you, here's its "OH SHIT!" moment :P

theohshitlook02.png

I just found this fan video from Sept - Magne joins Chris onstage to sing Hunting High & Low and at the end I swear Mags gives our little Guy a kiss on the cheek - it's so sweet :D - It was on R#42's blog but on the offical vid Johnny gets in the way of Mags/Guy action. Grrr...

[/:pimp2:]

:lol: @ [/:pimp2:]

& nice vid, I've never seen it before........damn you Jonny, always good at playing "the green-eyed monster"! :P

Paula, about that vid...

I never heard that song before (as I remember :thinking:) but now it almost made me cry :stunned: (and I don't know is it supposed to do that :uhoh:)! Thank you for posting because now I really wanna check out some a-ha stuff!!!

And btw I'm addicted to Snow Crystals :D

WHAT..you dont' know Hunting high and low...here the orginal...(was looking for the video couldn't find it).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yOuAgV6U]YouTube - a-ha - Hunting High and Low - Frognerparken in Oslo Norway[/ame]

and sorry Chris...shouldn't sing that song...;)

WHAT..you dont' know Hunting high and low...here the orginal...(was looking for the video couldn't find it).

YouTube - a-ha - Hunting High and Low - Frognerparken in Oslo Norway

Here's an 80's version

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_zMdzdDt2g]YouTube - hunting high and low / a-ha[/ame]

Haha check out Morten's coat..!

and sorry Chris...shouldn't sing that song...;)

:lol: I quite agree - I love ya Chris but the vocal on that cover was pretty bad!

I can remember when it was first released...guess I am showing my age..:) LOL

Me too :embarassed:

Yay another Apparat-chick, we're multplying :D

btw, since no one ever talked about this..did any of you listened to Snow Crystals with earphones? Because I'm sure you can clearly hear Guy singing especially in the bit starting at 2:09, the low voice should be his :inquisitive:

Yay another Apparat-chick, we're multplying :D

btw, since no one ever talked about this..did any of you listened to Snow Crystals with earphones? Because I'm sure you can clearly hear Guy singing especially in the bit starting at 2:09, the low voice should be his :inquisitive:

OHHHH YES! I DID! I HEARD IT!!! :D:D:D

ahhhh that's somethine i've been wanting to hear for so long. i wish guy would sing by himself for once. i really want to get a good listen at his lovely voice. the best examples of his voice i think are in chinese sleep chant and on mtv live leak when they sing speed of sound cuz he's the only one doing back up vocals in that one

Ummm.. I dunno - it's soooo hard to tell for sure...and I sooo want it to be Guy singing on his own there...

I hope there's more opportunity for Guy to do lead vocals with Apparatjik - he'd never do it in a Coldplay song, especially live; I can't see him doing a Will/DWNC - but there's less of the spotlight with Apparatjik, less pressure probably - so he might be more confident doing it...*fingers crossed* anyway... :)

OHHHH YES! I DID! I HEARD IT!!! :D:D:D

ahhhh that's somethine i've been wanting to hear for so long. i wish guy would sing by himself for once. i really want to get a good listen at his lovely voice. the best examples of his voice i think are in chinese sleep chant and on mtv live leak when they sing speed of sound cuz he's the only one doing back up vocals in that one

Really?! :stunned:

Cuz I have NO IDEA how he sounds like when he sings! :confused:

I'm gonna download that right now! :D

Ummm.. I dunno - it's soooo hard to tell for sure...and I sooo want it to be Guy singing on his own there...

I hope there's more opportunity for Guy to do lead vocals with Apparatjik - he'd never do it in a Coldplay song, especially live; I can't see him doing a Will/DWNC - but there's less of the spotlight with Apparatjik, less pressure probably - so he might be more confident doing it...*fingers crossed* anyway... :)

Yup, my exact thoughts! ;)

@Darcy - Apparatjik tracks...

Flum

birthofapparatjik

Snow Crystals

Enjoy! Oh, and if you are on facebook and you want in to the secret Apparatjik squee-fest, pm me :D Man, I'm really gonna pimp this baby! ;)

And for anyone on last.fm - Matthew made me the leader of his group (:kiss:) so I urge you all to join that too! http://www.last.fm/group/Apparatjik

[/:pimp2:]

:lol:thanks a lot:heart:

Ahhh....chinese sleep chant live...I only need the tiniest excuse to go listen to that one again....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiQWHAHUPoE]YouTube - Coldplay Chinese Sleep Chant live in Atlanta[/ame]

God. That. Video. Guy's voice in that vid just makes my ovaries explode with hormones...F**kin' hell he's sexy :D

@Darcy - you're welcome :kiss: Enjoy! Denise's thread has more...http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55371

Ahhh....chinese sleep chant live...I only need the tiniest excuse to go listen to that one again....

YouTube - Coldplay Chinese Sleep Chant live in Atlanta

God. That. Video. Guy's voice in that vid just makes my ovaries explode with hormones...F**kin' hell he's sexy :D

@Darcy - you're welcome :kiss: Enjoy! Denise's thread has more...http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55371

god his voice kills me! :dead:

this is why he should sing SO MUCH MORE!!!!

YouTube - Coldplay Chinese Sleep Chant live in Atlanta

WHAT A MAN!! :bomb:

i want Chris to shut the fuck up too!!:angry: i want to hear only Guy in that song :wacky:

eh...lauren...is that coughsecretthingforusat3??cough.....???

an du know what paula....my ovaries exploded with the sound of his voice too....and i think my uterus burst and GODDAMMIT GUY! :bomb: why do u have to be so fucking sexy that it hurts!!?!?!?! :bomb: :sweatdrop: